chapter 19

Enthral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(This was written on phone and sometimes it autocorrects words to things I didn’t intend to  I also didn’t proof read because idk I’m lazy ok thnx)

 

 

It was another quiet night at Sehun’s apartment with the two students sleeping on the same bed. At least, Sehun was sleeping. It had been a few weeks since their relationship had become a bit more intimate and Luhan was still confused. He’d never actually directly confirmed with Sehun, or even himself of his feelings. 

 

His whole life was him thinking he was into girls and suddenly meeting Sehun changed all that. It was a bit much for him. Luhan laid in bed, Sehun’s arm across his torso sound asleep. He was grateful. As he admitted before, he felt at peace with Sehun. 

 

He laid there, afraid. Sehun was his best friend and he wouldn’t want the jeopardise their relationship with a dumb mistake. What if what he felt towards the younger was purely platonic. Luhan took a quick side glance at the sleeping boy next to him. Before he really took the relationship further, he wanted to make sure that he wasn’t going to take advantage of the younger’s feelings. 

 

Luhan sighed, causing Sehun to stir awake. “Oh sorry.” 

 

The arm around pulled the older closer. Sehun snuggled closer and mumbled, barely awake. “What’s wrong?” 

 

“Go back to sleep.” 

 

Sehun groaned. “Can’t. You think too loud. What’s wrong?” He rubbed his eyes in an attempt to wake himself up. He could probably fall asleep within the next 2 seconds. 

 

“Nothing.” 

 

“You’re worrying for nothing Lu.”  Luhan turned towards the younger, confused. “I know what you’ve been thinking about. It’s painfully obvious.” Sehun began his usual routine and started fiddling with Luhan’s hair. 

 

It wasn’t anything big or significant, but when Sehun ran his fingers through his hair, he did feel at ease. If this moment were to be photographed, the obvious signs of love would be captured. Luhan’s lips pursed at the conflict he was facing. This time it was the opposite. His thoughts mostly consisted of confirmation that he did harbour romantic feelings for the other. Yet a small part of his brain was telling him no; he might ruin their current relationship. 

 

“What’s wrong?” Sehun asked again. 

 

Luhan felt that Sehun was treating him as if he were a delicate piece of glass with how gentle he was treating him. It didn’t offend Luhan, rather made him even sadder that the male in front of him was so unbelievably attentive and loving. 

 

“I’m... scared.” 

 

The statement shocked both the boys. Luhan was never one to admit such things. He never liked to show signs of vulnerability, hence his direct and defiant behaviour. 

 

Sehun remained silent to allow Luhan to continue (although his sleepiness did contribute to his silence (but that is a minor detail)). “What if I up and I end up losing you? Or it turns out you realise what I’m really like and lose interest? ... what am I saying...” Luhan spoke in the most softest voice, one normally would not have heard. Sehun’s fingers remained in between the older’s hair, soothing him as he spoke. 

 

The constant worry about this subject became apparent to Sehun after a few nights after their relationship had become more intimate. Luhan would always stay up every few nights, thinking to himself. Sehun caught him, most likely accidentally thinking out loud about losing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter