chapter 10

Enthral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Want to come over?" Luhan said as he put his arm through his shirt, closing the bedroom door behind him. 

He was now changed into an oversized shirt (only because it actually belonged to Sehun) and track pants. Sehun smiled at how cute he looked. "No, go catch up with your hyung." Before Luhan could reply, Sehun gave him a peck on the cheek and made him leave. 

Sehun sat on the couch, letting his body sink into it, before sighing. He ran his slender fingers through his hair and closed his eyes for a brief second. Although he enjoyed Luhan's company and the energy that Luhan brought out of him, he had been slack on his work. The fact that he decided to be a student, and actually study and complete homework didn't help with the fact that his dad was constantly asking him to help him with his company. 

He remembered his dad telling him to, quote, " school, just take over when I'm old and done with the family business." If only it was that easy, Sehun thought to himself. Sure the easy way would be to do just that, but the weight of being in charge of anything was a burden to him. And it didn't help that his dad's business wasn't exactly clean. Taking over the real estate company meant taking over the organised crime syndicate that his father ran behind closed doors. 

He shook his head slightly and tried to stop thinking about his father’s business. Instead, he thought about Luhan. The way his eyes would light up when he discovered something interesting, the way he glared at people who annoyed him at school. Sehun let out a silent chuckle when he thought about how cute Luhan looked when he tried to intimidate him. The way he had to look up to Sehun yet still somehow glare at him always made the younger want to . 

It didn’t take long for Sehun to start thinking about Luhan’s body. Luhan’s slender body was honestly what made Sehun notice the older boy in the first place. He remembered the first day at school, he wasn’t kept and neat on the first day as he was now at school. The first day, he had his piercings and hair dyed a crazy silver. There was an assembly to welcome the new students, including himself, however  he had decided that the ceremony was a waste of time and that him not being there was not going to cause any problems. Sehun remembers how he decided to go behind the school, next to the equipment storage shed and lighting a cigarette. He stayed there for a few minutes, taking in the carcinogenic fumes before a few drops of water fell onto his face. He initially ignored it, moving out from under the tree, thinking it was just droplets from the rain earlier, however he groaned when he realised that it was actually raining again for the second time. 

 

As he threw the cigarette to the ground, making sure it was out, he turned around only to see that a teacher done a double take and realised that a student was smoking. Sehun quietly laughed to himself, how dumb was he to get caught on the first day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter