chapter 11

Enthral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan glared at the closed door in front of him for a few seconds. Sehun literally forced him outside by pushing him right after kissing him on the cheek. He scratched his head before going to his own apartment. As he neared the door, he could already hear his mother's laughter. Opening the door, he saw Yifan's back and his mum sitting on the floor. His mum quickly stood up and walked towards her youngest son. "Come! Your brother brought home a lot of stuff for us!" She said as she pulled him excitedly. Both the sons laughed at how child like their mother was being over a few gifts. 

Yifan handed him a small box and a bag as he sat. "Here, these are for you." 

The younger opened the bag first. Inside was an expensive jacket that Luhan had been wanting for a while now. "You ing didn't... Thank you." Luhan said, punching the older on the arm lightly. He put the jacket on despite it not matching with what he was currently and proceeded to open the next gift. Yifan had wrapped the small box so as he ripped apart the paper, he looked at Yifan in confusion. The older was obviously trying to hold in his laugh and it made Luhan feel uneasy. Under the wrapping paper, there was a ring box. 

Luhan flipped it open. His eyes widened before he noticed something. He laughed and once again punched his older brother, harder this time though. His mum, curious of what it was, glanced over but Luhan quickly closed the box before she could. "What is it?" She looked at the two. Luhan was glaring at Yifan as the older was miserably trying to hold in his laugh. 

"It's a ring." Luhan said, opening it, taking the gold ring out before quickly closing it again. It was a simple gold band but the brand on the box was well known for being pricey. 

"Why are you angry at him? It's nice." His mum said as she took the ring out of her son's hand and examined it. 

"Because..." Luhan paused, thinking of what to say. "It's expensive." He glanced at his brother, who was still stifling his laughter. His mum took his hand and put the ring on for him. 

"Perfect fit." She moved his hand so that she could see it at numerous angles. "Pretty, why didn't you buy me a ring?" She said jokingly. 

Yifan laughed, "because the bracelet and LV bag wasn't enough?" 

 

Since Yifan lived far away due to his job and didn't always have time to come down to visit, they spent hours in the living room, catching up. Around 10pm, they had finally left the living room and went to their separate rooms (Yifan going to the guest room that used to be his own). Laying on his bed, Luhan opened the ring box again. He would have been a lot happier if the only thing in the box was just a ring but Yifan was always joking around and it wouldn't have been a gift from him if it didn't include anything else. In the inside of the lid, Yifan had decided to sticky tape a on with a little note saying "don't be silly, cover your willy."

He laughed at the absurd gift, mumbling about how he didn't need anyone to tell him about safe as he took the out and put it in his wallet. 

 

 

The morning started with Yifan violently shaking his brother to wake up. "I'll take you to school but I need to leave soon." He said as he continued his attempt to wake the teenager. Yifan glanced over at the younger's beds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter