chapter 15

Enthral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After he had left the karaoke room, he took the train back to his apartment. He checked his phone, it was already passed 9pm. Luhan sighed to himself, quite loudly, gaining stares from some of the late office workers going home. It wasn't until two stops after his stop did he realise he missed his usual stop. He cursed to himself before getting off the train to go on one going the opposite way. Thanks to his clumsiness, he finally reached his apartment in one piece just before 10pm. Luhan looked over at Sehun's apartment and bit his lip, wondering whether he should hang with him today. 

He sighed for the umpth time today, he decided to slowly put in Sehun's passcode lock and opened his friend's door. Opening the door, he heard laughter and he froze. He recognised the voice. 

"Oh, Luhan?" Sehun was sitting on the couch, back facing away from the door, looking back. As Sehun stood up, Jongin who was sitting on the opposite side became visible to Luhan's line of sight. Both bowed to each other. Sehun got up from his seat and put an arm around Luhan's shoulder, something he hadn't done since the incident. "Welcome home." That was when Luhan realised the obvious unpleasant smell that Sehun was emitting. He turned his attention away from Sehun to the table between the couches, seeing empty bottles of soju. 

Jongin raised his glass and smiled uncontrollably. "Wanna join us?" 

 

 

 

The 3 were now sitting on the floor, rather than on the couches. The obviously intoxicated Jongin had been going on and ranting about school for about 10 minutes now. Besides being slightly more touchy with Luhan and the smell of alcohol, it was hard to tell that Sehun had been drinking, perhaps a tad more cheerful than usual. Luhan had denied Jongin's offer to drink with them, since he'd always disliked the smell and taste but joined them anyway.  

"And... And then the piece of shi- told the principal it w-was his fault, can you beli..." He paused. "...ve it." Jongin slurred, trying to tell a story about how a parent blamed the principal for their student's, who had a reputation for skipping class, bad grades. Sehun and Luhan nodded, not quite interested in the school's affairs. "Anyway!" Jongin suddenly sat up straight, eyes still drooping. "How far have you g-uys gone?" He asked cheerfully. 

"We haven't done anything, Jongin." Sehun chuckled. "We're just friends." Luhan turned his head to look at Sehun, not a hint of pain or sadness showed on the younger's face. 

"Liar!" Jongin continued to slur and suddenly leaned in towards Luhan. "Back then, he was like animal, he could go for hours." He whispered, although it was quite loud to be considered a whisper. "Whenever he'd leave, my neck was covered in..." He hiccuped. "Bruises, hickeys." Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter