chapter 3

Enthral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The reason is..." 

Luhan slightly leaned in. 

"...I'm a shape-shifter."

Luhan didn't even say anything. From Sehun's point of view, it looked like he was about to get a beating from the shorter male. 

"Ah... hahaha, sorry~?" He tried apologising but Luhan's hand began to curl into a fist. "Ara, ara, I'll tell you! Lower the fist... yeah good... Okay, I'll tell you, for real..." 

"You have to, or else..." 

"I know, I know. Okay, so really, the reason is I went through an image change." 

Luhan looked disappointed. "Ayy, that's all? A change in image? ... Why?" 

Sehun frowned. "Well... Sorry it isn't an amazing back story you were expecting... Anyway, let's start." He said without answering Luhan's question and went to his room. "Aren't you coming?" He said, poking his head out of the door. 

He nodded and followed Sehun. "Why are we going into your room?" He asked as he walked. 

"I like my room." 

He nodded, although Sehun couldn't see him. At that moment, a shiver went down Luhan's spine. "Y---You... won't do anything to me will you...?" He said as he hugged himself as protection. 

Sehun turned around with a pout on his face. "Is that how you think of me?" Luhan nodded quickly. "Well, since that's how you think of me..." Sehun pushed Luhan down to the floor, pinning him down. "Might as well enjoy it, hey?" He whispered in a husky voice in his ear. Luhan slightly shuddered and Sehun chuckled. "Sensitive spot?" He said, blowing on his ear at the same time and smiled. "Sorry, your reactions are so cute." 

And with that, he got up and continued walking to his room, leaving Luhan on the floor, his face all red. He frowned, rolled over, stood up and exhaled. "Damn that erted ..." He said under his breath as he walked to the room.

We he got to the room, he found it Sehun's room was very plain. There was only a bed, a desk and a built in wardrobe. Sehun had already gotten out books and laid them out on the desk. "Sit." He did as he said after punching Sehun in the stomach. "Ow... Okay... what do you need help with?" 

 

 

It was now 9pm and Sehun has now found out Luhan needed help with everything. Although hours passed, most of it wasn't used for studying since Luhan was so unmotivated. Sehun let his head rest on the desk and sighed. 

"Ah, how about we make a deal? It should motivate you a bit..." Sehun suggested, his voice a bit tired. 

"Depends..."

Sehun stayed quiet for a bit, thinking about what the deal should be about. After a bit of thought, Luhan saw Sehun's small smile he tried to hide. "How about... whenever you get something wrong, I get to do whatever I want with you?" 

Luhan stayed quiet for a bit now. "That's very like you..." He sighed. "No." 

The other pouted. "But..." 

"No." 

"Fine. How about you also get something when you get something right then..." 

"A free meal?" 

Sehun lifted an eyebrow. "That's all?" 

He was about to nod but instead thought about it more. "Hm... you answer any question I ask you?" 

"Okay. Let's start. Who invented the Hangul system?" Sehun asked straight away.

"H-Hey! No fair, we didn't even start studying yet!" Luhan complained, straight away. 

Sehun smiled. "Wrong~" He lifted his head from the desk and leaned towards Luhan. "Oh? Not resisting?" 

"Well... we did make a deal..." 

"Even though it was unfair?" 

 

"Wait, that's tru-" His sentence was cut off. "Ow! What was that for?" He said, rubbing his forehead, the spot where Sehun flicked. 

"Your punishment." He smiled. "Oh? Were you expected something else?" 

Luhan was left speechless. He cleared his throat. "O..of course not. Anyway, let's continue!"

Sehun smiled at his motivation. 

 

About 10 minutes later, with no correct answers, Luhan fell asleep, like he did in class. Sehun sighed. He poked him a few times, seeing if he would react but Luhan seemed almost dead. I guess I'll have to carry him back to his place now... Sehun gently picked up Luhan, bridal style. He walked a few steps towards the door but stopped as soon as Luhan started to mumble and move. Sehun sighed again and retraced a few steps and placed Luhan down onto his bed, not forgetting to wrap a blanket around him. 

He then left his apartment, knocking on his neighbour's door. The door opened, it was Luhan's mum. 

"Oh! Sehun-a! It's been a while since you came~"

He bowed politely. "Hello Ms Lu." 

She gasped. "Nonono, don't say that, it makes me sound old~ Call me mum, you live without your parents right~? Think of me as your mum~" 

"Ah..." He scratched his head. "Is aunty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter