chapter 18

Enthral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two eventually adjusted themselves in a way that ended with Luhan half sitting up, half leaning on Sehun’s chest between the taller’s legs. Sehun’s back was leaning against the arm rest of the couch, his arms around Luhan’s waist.

“Jongin... he’s like that one friend you can’t really stand but somehow can’t get rid of.” Sehun sighed and rested his chin on top of Luhan’s head. “The er just keeps coming back, you know?” The older stayed quiet and Sehun pouted.

“I met him during first year. I wasn’t familiar with anyone since I came from a different school from everyone else, so I just used to stay in the science rooms when it was break times.” Luhan made a quiet ‘hm’ to assure the other he was listening.

“And well yeah, being the good role model student he was, I met him in a science room when he was doing some sort of errand for a teacher, or something. We locked eyes for like 2 seconds and the first thing that guy said was ‘are you gay?’”

Luhan slightly shifted to look back at Sehun, eyebrows raised, while the other tried to avoid eye contact. “Well that happened and we ended up becoming gay buddies or some like that. He was the first friend I made here and I guess that’s why I find it hard to push him away.”

“Is that all?” Luhan looked at Sehun, almost glaring. “What was that about you being ‘an animal’ and ‘going on for hours’?”

The younger cleared his throat before continuing. “That, my dear Lulu, was just drunk Jongin talking. We never actually ed, just the other... stuff” Sehun caught himself, but it was already said and Luhan was looking at him with a kind of look that indicated that he had to explain. “I mean... it’s rare to find a gay guy in high school, so you know... we tried at the start. To be like, lovers... or buddies.” Sehun paused. “BUT, it didn’t work out, we realised early on that it wouldn’t, so nothing really happened between us.”

Luhan turned away again, no longer leaning against the younger’s chest and cleared his throat. “That doesn’t explain why you were avoiding me and spending all that time with him recently.” His voice was dull and monotonous, but Sehun could see the blush that reached his ears and the obvious fidgeting from him.

Sehun tightened his grip around Luhan, pulling him back into his chest, with the biggest grin on his face. “You are... so cute.” He could hear Luhan grunt as he tried to pull away from the younger but it failed as Sehun kept a firm grip. “I just thought that if I spent some time away from you, I’d get over you. You did tell me indirectly you were uncomfortable about my feelings towards you.”

Sehun could make out the tiniest, quietest, almost inaudible apology from Luhan, before he suddenly asked a bit too loudly, “WHAT...” he caught himself. “What about the hickeys... on Jongin?”

The younger let out a short chuckle. “Didn’t think you’d be such a jealous kind of guy, Lulu.” Luhan scoffed. “Jongin is with someone else, he was gonna introduce you to him the other day, at the train s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter