chapter 12

Enthral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The elevator ride down their apartment building consisted of Sehun smiling to himself, Yifan cursing the smiling student internally and Luhan thinking about the promised breakfast from his brother. As soon as the ding from the elevator was heard, Yifan quickly swung an arm around his younger brother and pulled him forward, walking slightly faster out of the elevator.

“Woah, it’s been ages since I last took you out to eat.” Yifan ruffles the younger’s hair.

Sehun was left behind in the elevator as a result of the over protective brother but chuckled to himself. Walking at his own pace, he followed behind them. He saw Yifan take a quick glance back at him. He smiled, knowing that the older brother of his crush hated him, knowing that a smile probably would piss him off.

Yifan looked at Sehun, unimpressed. “Ah, sorry Sehun, me and my little brother are going to go for some food first.” He said before adding other sentence to not seem to forward about his dislike towards his brother’s friend. “I can drop you off at the station though?”

“Why can’t he come too? We’re both going to the same place afterwards anyway,” Luhan asked. The older brother gulped. “It’s okay, you don’t have to pay for him, he has his own money.”

With an obvious face indicating that he didn’t want Sehun to tag along, he sighed and looked at the Sehun in defeat, who was smiling. “...I guess, you’re paying for yourself though.”

 

Yifan had actually planned to take his brother somewhere nice to have breakfast but seeing as how someone unwanted had tagged along, he changed his mind. He knew he was being petty but he didn’t care. His precious little Luhan’s was being targeted. Since they were kids, Yifan and their older brother had always acted as a guardian angel to their little brother. He ended up taking the two students to a McDonald’s near the school.

After their not so healthy breakfast, they’d insisted that they could just walk to the school, and didn’t need a ride there. As the two began walking away, Sehun once again put his arm around Luhan’s waist as they walked. This time, Sehun didn’t even do it to provoke the older brother, it was just a habit. Yifan went back to his car and waited for a bit before he followed the students. As he suspected, Sehun was obviously showing signs of lust for his brother. It wasn’t that Yifan was against same relationships, he was against his little brother being in any kind of romantic relationship. He still saw Luhan as an innocent angel.

But if h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter