chapter 6

Enthral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Luhan was in front of his apartment door, he came to a stop and took a glance over to Sehun's door. It looked as if it was inviting him to knock. He shook his head, recalling the incident again. Luhan grasped his door knob, his report results in the other hand. He sighed and gave in to his inner thoughts. 

Luhan shuffled side ways like a crab and stood in front of Sehun's door. In the few seconds he had been standing in front of the door, he had probably managed to practice 20 different greetings he could say to Sehun. Even though all he wanted to say was a simple thank you for helping him. 

He cleared his throat and knocked on the door. The door slowly opened, revealing Sehun's hair, that had turned from blonde to brown. He stuck his head out, not opening the door the whole way, as if he was an introvert. He smiled at Luhan. 

"Oh ha..ha, what a surprise. What are you doing here?" 

Luhan blinked a few times, going over what he was going to say. "Uh... I... your phone!" He reached into his pockets, only to realise he had given the phone back to Baekhyun. "I mean... I got my result... thing back." He smiled. 

"Really? Let me see." Sehun said, still not opening the door all the way. Luhan quickly took out the paper and handed it to Sehun. He received it with one hand (his other hand holding the door). He chuckled. "Well... that's... an improvement." 

Luhan nodded. "I j---" 

 

"Oh? Who's here~~~?" A female's voice was heard from inside Sehun's apartment. Sehun sighed and handed back Luhan's paper. The door was forcefully opened, a female, seemingly in her early 20s, in a tank top and shorts, smiled at Luhan. "Why are you making him stand there? Come in~" She invited him in, pushing Sehun to the side in the process. 

As she guided him in, he looked at Sehun with a worried look, while Sehun had an apologetic look. "So what's your name?" 

"Luhan." 

"Oh nice name." She smiled at him. 

By now, Luhan was (hella) confused as to who she was but didn't ask. "Oh, you must be curious of who I am. I'm Jin Ah, Sehun's sister~" She leaned closer towards Luhan, as if she were inspecting his face. 

"Oh would you look at the time." Sehun said, separating the two by pushing his sister away and standing in between them. "Um, don't you need to... shower? Yeah you should hurry." He said, obviously wanting her to leave the room. 

Jin Ah just nodded and walked happily to the bathroom. Sehun sighed and turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter