chapter 9

Enthral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"...This is surprising." Baekhyun blinked at the tall male in front of him. 

"Oh Sehun? The quiet guy that sits at the front of class? Sehun?" Yixing murmured to himself.

Sehun stood there, arm around Luhan, not knowing what to do. He tried avoiding eye contact with the two dumbfounded teenagers in front of him and nodded. He cleared his throat and turned to Luhan. "My phone?" 

Luhan quickly dashed to the bedside table where the phone was, pushing his two friends away from Sehun. "You're standing too close." He whispered to the two. "Here, you dropped it in class." 

As Sehun had finally gotten his phone back, he quickly checked the notifications and cursed under his breath. Many, many missed calls from his sister, which he had already gotten told off for and a few from his dad. He sighed. "Well, I'll be going now." 

Just as he was about to leave, both Baekhyun and Yixing grabbed his arm. "Hey, hey now... You can't just show up like Prince Charming and suddenly leave with no explanation. Sit down." Sehun looked at Luhan and sighed. "Sit!" Baekhyun said excitedly. 

"If you're busy, you can go." Luhan quietly whispers, trying to ignore his friends. 

 

 

A few minutes passed since Sehun had decided to sit on the floor with the trio, yet no one had said a word. Baekhyun and Yixing were just amazed at how different the person in front of them was. Sehun cleared his throat. "Was there something you wanted to ask?" The two nodded. 

"So... Why do you look like that?" 

Sehun looked at Yixing, a bit baffled at how straightforward he was. "Um, how I... look at school is just... an act, I guess." 

For some reason, his answer seemed to have triggered something in both Baekhyun and Yixing as they had a sudden gleam in their eyes. "Are you like, from the NIS? Are you undercover right now? You're on a mission right?" With every question, their bodies leaned closer towards the questioned male. 

Before Sehun could answer, Luhan flicked both their foreheads. "You guys have been watching way too many dramas and movies."

 

 

--

 

 

It was a normal day at school again, the trio dazing off during class and everything seemed normal. Except now, for some odd reason, Baekhyun and Yixing have come to really respect Sehun. They would follow him around and ask random questions like if he had ever killed anyone or if he preferred cats or dogs. This obviously caused a lot of confusion for other students and even teachers had realised the sudden friendship. All that they were told about his appearance at scho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter