chapter 14

Enthral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the school day had proceeded, Luhan stayed in quite a foul mood and he didn't really try hiding it. On their way home (Sehun and Luhan), they both just awkwardly walked together in silence. Sehun was unsure whether or not he should of asked or said anything about the other's mood. To Sehun's surprise, Luhan ended up going to Sehun's house rather than his own. The younger thought that he would rather be alone than be with another person based on his mood. As Sehun unlocked his door and let Luhan in, he cleared his throat. 

"I have a surprise for you..." Sehun said awkwardly as Luhan blankly turned towards the boy. The younger reached inside his blazer pockets and pulled out 2 pieces of paper. Luhan's eyes almost immediately widened, his face no longer in a blank kind of scowl. "...Jongin gave it to me, you want to go right?" 

For a while now, Luhan had often rambled and went on about a particular movie series that he loved. There was a recent movie from this series that had yet been released for another week normally yet Sehun had already gotten V.I.P tickets to the first screening. The older smiled and nodded. "Of course." 

Sehun internally sighed in relief upon seeing the other smile for the first time since his visit to the principal's office. "Good, then come over around 5 on Saturday and I'll take you." 

Upon the mention of the day, Luhan's face dropped and sighed. "I can't go..." He said reluctantly. 

The younger cocked his head. "Why not?"

"I already promised Baekhyun I'd go somewhere with him." Sehun could see the regret in the older boy's eyes. 

"Can't you just cancel then? It's only valid Saturday..." Sehun trailed off before quietly adding, "... and this would be our first time going out together." 

Normally, this wouldn't have made Luhan angry in anyway but because of the events that happened today, he was easily irritated and what Sehun said had triggered his unpleasant self to return. "I just told you, I promised him." He closed his eyes and inhaled, not trying to let out his built up anger. "I know you have some sort of feelings towards me but I don't owe you anything, go with someone else. You have Jongin. He gave you the tickets in the first place." He realised he sounded more bitter than he had intended but he gave Sehun a look that indicated that the conversation was over and the topic wasn't brought up again. 

 

Honestly, after Luhan had pretty much rejected Sehun, Luhan thought that the younger would be upset but he didn't seem like it at all. Sehun continued to be the rude and mischievous brat he was around the older, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter