He Saw

The Forgotten Pieces (Sequel)

 

Chapter 8: He Saw

[Byungmi’s POV]

“Bye Baby~” Jaehyo Oppa bid me goodbye and went out of the door, joining the other Oppas.

After making sure he was gone, I quickly shut the door and went back to my room, throwing a pair of shorts and a white hoodie. I then proceeded to the train station and bought a ticket to Busan.

I’m pretty sure that Block B was meeting the unknown gang today again. They had told me they were going to Busan to take care of some matters in the club there and they wouldn’t allow me to tag along when I asked to. So, I bet that they were going to meet the unknown gang.

I have no idea why, but something about them just intrigues me, especially the guy with the glasses. And, thinking over this few days, I realized that my flashbacks and headaches acted up after spying on the Oppas so, I thought that the gang might have something to do with my past. It’s silly, but, hey, it’s worth a shot.

Soon, the train arrived and I immediately went to Club Zen, the hottest club in Busan which means that the Oppas will be there since Block B only goes for the best.

A few yards away from the club, I passed by an alley and saw some girls crowding around the area at the back, near the fence. I would’ve walked away but my senses were tingling and I always trusted my instincts. I stepped closer and saw that those few girls were bullying a meek looking girl who was already hurt all over.

Right away, my brain started hurting and flashbacks appeared once more.

A girl being grabbed by the collar and pushed against a notice board.

A girl being pushed onto the ground.

A girl being mocked by hundreds of others.

[No One’s POV]

Ignoring the pounding pain, Byungmi knew she had to save the young girl before the bullying gets even worse.

“Yah, what are you doing.” It wasn’t a question, but a statement full of authority.

Immediately, all attention was diverted to her. Byungmi would’ve tried to do some , but her body was itching for her to start fighting and so, she grabbed the nearest girl and punched her in the stomach.

The other three girls were shocked by Byungmi’s actions but in no time, they recovered and started attacking Byungmi all at once.

Within three minutes, Byungmi had them all sprawling on the ground. She wasn’t part of Block B for nothing. Grabbing of the collar of the leader, Byungmi put on her most menacing face and glared at the leader.

“You do this to her one more time, you’re going to get it from me, arraso?” Byungmi threatened.

The leader nodded furiously before gathering up her little minions and scampering away like little mice. When the last of them exited the alley, Byungmi then sighed and turn back to the young girl who was now shivering like a leaf.

“Hey, are you okay?”

At the sound of Byungmi’s voice, the girl got even more terrified and shrunk back even more. She knew that Byungmi was her savior but seeing how she was even better than those girls who had bullied her, the girl couldn’t help but be scared of Byungmi.

Just then, a figure passed by the alley and the girl shouted with all her might, recognizing the person.

“Gongchan Oppa!”

The girl clearly knew the person and he was heading right towards the alley. Seeing the actions of the girl, Byungmi decided that it was better to leave the girl with the guy since she trusted him more. As Byungmi turned to face him, his facial features turned into one of shock and Byungmi ignored it, thinking it was the shock of seeing the girl hurt.

“Look, I didn’t do this to her. Some girls did it. And apparently, she knows you, so take care of her. I’ve already warned those girls so I doubt they’ll be back to bully her again. But, just keep an eye on her just in case. Okay, I’m done here~ Bye dongsaeng and bye erm, Gongchan?”

Byungmi then walked out of the alley, as soon as she found a place away from their sight and from Block B’s sight. She squat down on the floor, almost collapsing. Her head was acting up again, hurting her like crazy.

Hundreds of people shouting the name ‘Gongchan’. Someone calling her ‘Noona’. An older guy stopping his dongsaeng from talking, calling him ‘Channie’.

Byungmi’s head felt like it was going to explode anytime soon and she felt like dying. This was so much worse compared to her trainings.

But, one thing was puzzling her, if those were her memories, why isn’t there any of Block B?

Shouldn’t they be the first she thought about?

But, when she thought back, the only thing coming into her mind was a picture of a guy with thick, nerdy glasses.

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating in forever! >.< And, thanks to everyone for waiting and also thanks to those who wished me luck on the blog post ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3

Pic Cr as tagged