Wake Up Call

The Forgotten Pieces (Sequel)

 

Chapter 5: Wake Up Call

[No One’s POV]

In the alley of one of the streets in Anyang, two gangs were staring straight, face to face with each other. One gang looked utterly bored while the other looked ready to kill.

“Where is she?”

The same question that had been asked for the past three years appeared once more as the oldest of B1A4 stated out his question.

“How should we know?”

Park Kyung, the visual of Block B repeated the same answer to the same question.

It was the norm for both gangs, with B1A4 asking Block B out to ask about her. Block B would refuse but then B1A4 would get to their apartment and the secret would be out. And so, here they were, replaying the same scene that has happened for the past three years.

P.O obviously annoyed by the same scene that has been playing again and again, then voiced out his unhappiness.

“Isn’t it enough? Your girlfriend disappeared and what the has it got to do with us? We have been doing this for the past three ing years, are you done or not? THREE ING YEARS. GET OVER THE FACT. SHE’S PROBABLY ING DEAD SOMEWHERE ALREADY!”

P.O got nearer and nearer to CNU and started screaming in his face, hoping to wake the stubborn guy up.

And, CNU lost it.

He landed a punch on P.O’s cheek, causing the younger guy to fall from the surprise attack. Angered by P.O’s words, CNU picked the younger guy up by the collar and spat in his face.

Don’t. Ever. Say. That. In. Front. Of. Me.”

P.O harshly tugged his shirt away from CNU before glaring at CNU once more. The two had a glaring competition and was about to fight once more when Jaehyo came to pull P.O away and stood in front of CNU instead.

Jaehyo glared at CNU with determination in his eyes. He had enough of CNU coming over every single time to find out about Byungmi. He was sick and tired of it. It’s time to settle this once and for all.

“I didn’t want to say this but Shin Dongwoo, it’s time to wake up. She has been gone for 3 years and you have been looking for her for so long. If she isn’t back, she’s gone. Gone, you get it? So, get over it and stop pestering us. If we were keeping her, how come you guys never found her once? If we were keeping her, wouldn’t she want to go back to you? But, did she? No, she didn’t. Which means, she’s gone. Gone. It’s over. Get the hell over it.”

Jaehyo said in a harsh tone, his eyes not leaving CNU even once. Jaehyo saw the sadness in CNU’s eyes when Jaehyo’s words finally sunk in.

Jaehyo would say that he was sorry for CNU’s loss, but he wasn’t. Not at all. Even though he knew that it was wrong for him to keep them apart, he didn’t care.

In his mind, all that matters was the hatred he had for CNU. He wanted him to suffer and now Jaehyo has gotten his wish.

Turning around, Jaehyo left with Block B, leaving a heartbroken CNU behind.

The young man who never once cried in front of s finally broke down and sat on the ground unable to hide his tears and sobs.

B1A4 was heartbroken seeing their Hyung so fragile as this.

Byungmi had been and still is his everything.

For the past three years, he had been forcing a smile on his face, trying to convince everyone that he was alright. He continued going to school, hoping that Byungmi would appear magically someday.

But, now that Jaehyo had put it so crystal clear in front of CNU, they knew their Hyung had finally waked up from all the delusional thinking that he had before.

But, there was nothing they could do except watched him be so heartbroken and hope that it would be over soon.

 

A/N: Updateee~ :D

Did you guys see B1A4's perf ytd? THEIR SPROUT DANCE AND THE SHAKING KDSFJAKLHFAS :PPP

Have a nice day guys~ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3