Spying

The Forgotten Pieces (Sequel)

 

Chapter 4: Spying

[Byungmi’s POV]

I flipped the channels again and again but there was nothing good on the television and so I turned it off. I puffed my cheeks and stared at the ceiling, trying to think of something to do.

I had already finished my training for the day, and my body was just itching for a fight.

But, damn, the Oppas had went out on some sort of mission and it wasthis specific one, the very one where I was forbidden to go on.

The Oppas had left about half an hour ago and they had told me they were going to somewhere near… Anyang?

I don’t know why but the word ‘Anyang’ hurt my head a little.

Shaking my head at this useless thoughts, I decided to do something fun and exciting.

Spying!

I hurriedly changed into some shorts and a simple hoodie before putting on my favourite pair of Converse and running out of the house. I caught the nearest train and sat down as the train made its way to Anyang.

My head started pounding hard again and flashes of different things started showing in my head.

A girl laying her head on a guy’s shoulder on the bus.

A couple holding hands and making their way to the counter at the train station.

A guy piggy-backing a girl who was fast asleep.

And, a meadow…

The flashes then disappeared as soon as they had appeared and I stared straight ahead.

What the hell just happened?

Yes, for the past 3 years, I have been having occasional dreams and some flashes. But, they were rare and never had my head been put in turmoil like this. And, they had never lasted this long and so clear

I must’ve been working too hard on training, yes that must be it! I smiled as I got over the uneasiness and made my way down the train as it arrived in Anyang.

I decided to check out the alleys first because those ‘missions’ that the Infinite Oppas gave where mostly fighting gangs and of course they took place in alleys.

But, after searching for an hour, I still couldn’t find the Oppas at all. Leaning against the wall for support, I heard some voices coming from the alley up front, a few meters away from me.

And, they sounded a lot like Kyung Oppa’s voice.

I was careful to not make any sound as I made my way over to the alley. Pulling my hoodie over my head, I carefully peeked out from behind the wall and saw the back of the Oppas facing me.

I tiptoed and saw over the heads of the Oppas of who they were up against.

There were five of them but none that I could recognize though. That was weird, the gang Block B was fighting had to be some sort of known gang since the Oppas usually gets other people to take care of those kind of ‘fake’ gangsters.

I went a little closer and hid behind the dustbin that was just right in front of me. Peeping once more, I got a closer look of the unknown gang.

They all look kind of alike though. There was this guy with the blonde hair, another with brownish hair with side fringe, one has curly poodle-like hair, another has brownish hair with bangs and the last guy with his hair tied up and was wearing glasses…

[No One’s POV]

Byungmi sunk to the ground as her head started pounding once more, this time even worse than the previous ones.  She held her head and curled up into a ball, hoping that the pain will go away soon. But, it wasn’t disappearing as fast this time.

Memories like a clear video flashed by but she couldn’t see any of the faces at all.

She saw a young girl standing outside the alley, calling out the name of someone. The young girl walking into the alley with a cautious mind. The young girl seeing two different gangs but not the person she wanted to find. The young girl leaving.

She saw all of this, but none of them made sense. As her head started clearing, Byungmi stared straight ahead, unable to comprehend what had just happened.

Not wanting to get caught, she then left the area quietly, pondering over the flashbacks she had as one question laid in her mind.

Was her memory coming back to her?

 

A/N: Back with another chapter~ :D 

Omo~ Is Byungmi getting back her memories? keke~ :P 

Hope you enjoyed this~ ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3