Confused

The Forgotten Pieces (Sequel)

 

Chapter 6: Confused

[No One’s POV]

Byungmi stood in the training room, located at the last room of Block B’s apartment. She was facing the punching bag and wore boxing gloves, staring at the punching bag as it was her long lost enemy. With one last murderous glare at the punching bag, she started punching it.

After countless of punches, kicks and body slams, the young girl got into the fighting stance once more and glared hard at the punching bag. She had been training for over six hours now, which was way past her training hours, but she didn’t stop.

Even though her body was aching and begging for her to take a break when she hit her limit of four hours without stopping, she continued on for nearly three more hours. Perspiration pelted down her body and she was gasping for air, having a hard time to adjust to her breathing.

Byungmi tested her stamina once more and tried to continue for even just five more minutes, but her body has had enough of her and gave in when the lady was trying a high kick. Her knees wobbled and she fell onto the ground like a lifeless puppet.

She lay on the ground, finally taking a break and allowing the pain to sink in. Every single muscle in her body was protesting of the hard training they had went through and Byungmi was indeed getting every of their complaints as her body started aching like never before.

Curling up into a ball, something she would do when she was troubled, she was reminded of the reasons that had her pushing herself to the very limits.

Those troubling flashbacks.

Ever since that day she had gone to Anyang to spy on Block B, Byungmi had been getting those flashbacks more often and her headaches came more and more often.

Those flashbacks she got were the same ones that she had the day she went to Anyang, but no matter how hard she thought about them, she couldn’t get any answers.  She would ask Block B but something was holding her back and she had no idea what it was.

Maybe it had something to do with the fact that there was something about Block B that she couldn’t trust them completely.

At those very thoughts, Byungmi knocked herself on the head, mentally chiding herself for thinking in such a way of Block B.

They were her saviors and they were basically her life. They were the ones who taught her everything.

Fighting, Cooking, Dancing. You name it, they did it.

They were the ones who were there for her when she was upset and were the ones who shared her happiness.

They were her family, her everything.

But, why was her heart still missing a puzzle piece?

Something that had her yearning for more.

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update! >.< 

 

Firstly, I've some bad news, that is I won't be updating this often in the future, do read this blog for my explanation! 

I have a new oneshot collection, Goodbye My Love, do check it out if possible! (: 

And, I also opened a beta reading shop, it offers help to people who needs help for their fics, be it english or other things. We're looking for staff too! ^^ 

Thank you so much everyone! :D And, sorry for my shameless advertising >.<

Have a nice day everyone~ ^^

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3