Once Loving Couple

The Forgotten Pieces (Sequel)

Chapter 22: Once Loving Couple

The once loving couple of Block B both sported nasty bruises on their cheeks somewhat like a couple thing. But unlike Byungmi, Jaehyo received no loving treatment from Teen Top and only had his hand to ease the ache on his cheek.

Silence covered the small living room filled with 19 people ever since the last hitting incident. Byungmi was brought back to the middle couch, sitting Chunji and L.Joe both protectively covering her with the side of their bodies over hers.  L.Joe had a fierce look on his face, threatening to throw anyone out of the house if they dare hurt his precious sister.

“So, you have no memories of your past 16 years of life? You lost all your memories?”

At last, it was Gongchan who broke the silence with a perplexed look on his face.

“Yes, I can’t recall anything before these past 3 years… But I have been having flashes of the past recently… Gongchan.”

“How can you know him if you claim to have forgotten everything?!” Sandeul questioned, unsatisfied and doubtful of Byungmi’s answers.

“They met. A few weeks back.” Jinyoung replied quietly.

“Do you at least know who he is? Or his name?”

Byungmi looked up from her lap and met eyes with the last guy of the group who hasn’t spoke up before. His eyes shone with kindness and encouragement, and if she wasn’t mistaken, his orbs bore hope too. He was pointing towards the guy who had been haunting her dreams ever since she first tailed Block B that day- the guy in glasses.

The guy who was staring hard at her with so much love and pain in his black orbs that Byungmi ached for him.

Not being able to withstand the emotions she saw and felt, Byungmi looked away and back at her fingernails.

“No…” She whispered.

Before anyone could react to her soft denial, she felt the need to explain herself… before she hurt anyone.

“I… Even though I don’t know.. No. Even though I can’t remember your name, or who you are, or what you mean to me… I just want to tell you that I know you were someone important to me. I have been having dreams and flashbacks of you ever since I saw you that day… I’m sorry for worrying you and I’m sorry I can’t remember. I’m sorry.”

Unknowingly, tears trailed down her cheeks once more in the mere few hours. Byungmi was hurting from the words she spoke for she knew those words cut the heart of the man deeply. It was something she wished she would not have to do- hurt him. Yet, she had.

Gazing up to face her victim –for she was no weakling-, Byungmi gasped as she saw tears slipped down his cheeks.

She had made him cry.

Byungmi shrunk back into the protective embrace of her brother before opening once more.

“He was my boyfriend, wasn’t he?” 

 

A/N: Hey my lovelies! Sorry for taking forever to update, I got caught up in life, frigging school and I kept having writer's block for this chapter. I'm still not quite pleased with how it turned out but since I had time today, I figure I would just update... 

I'm aiming to finish this fic by the end of the year, hopefully I can do that! I'm in the on and off hiatus period right now because of my studies, please understand and I'll try my very best to update Thank you!! 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIBERS&VOTESARELOVED!~ <3