Their Eyes

The Forgotten Pieces (Sequel)

Chapter 21: Their Eyes

The tension in the air was palpable as three different gangs glared at each other in the unusually small living room. They just needed one more gang to complete the circle of hatred even though the atmosphere was already suffocating enough. In the middle of the overloading testosterone sat a small female- well small due to the overcrowding number of males around her- who held an ice bag against her right cheek. Byungmi was currently sitting on the sofa nursing her sore cheek which had turned a nasty purple.

“I… Ah, this. Ya, Block B, stop glaring at them. And no, don’t you dare glare at me Pyo Ji Hoon!”

Teen Top and B1A4 could only stare at the girl who had once been a quiet, gentle girl order Block B around in a fierce tone.

Was this the Byungmi that they know?

“Byunghun Oppa… Could you get your friends to stop glaring at Block B too?” In a softer tone, Byungmi turned to her older brother and pleaded.

In a few seconds, the glaring contest stopped as everyone started becoming more interested in their attire or a certain furniture of the house or simply just stare at Byungmi; except for Sandeul, the one who had attacked Byungmi and who refused to stop burning holes into the younger girl.

After getting them to stop, Byungmi decided to she had to be the one to find out what was going on since all the males in the room seemed to only care about their ego or the gang pride. Besides, no one was going to start talking soon enough. With a sigh, she sat down the ice pack and walked over to the front of the living room before turning around to face them all.

For the first time since she has gotten back a piece of her memory and has been bombarded by all sorts of emotions, Byungmi could only felt calmness and tiredness.

“Alright, let’s sort this out. I have no idea what’s going on and since neither of you males are going to start explaining anything to me, I’m just going to lay out what I know.

My name is Lee Byungmi. I’m 19 but my real age is 3. Block B has been my family for the past 3 years.”

At this, growls and displeasure filled the room while Byungmi closed her eyes and rubbed her head tiredly. Her headache was getting worse by the seconds, she had to get this over and done with right now.

Yet it took her a long while before she wanted to open her eyes and meet the gaze of unfamiliar faces; her family for the past 3 years who had been hiding so much from her that she was doubting if she even knew them at all, her brother who she only just remembered and the other friends of her brother- the strangers.

Just when she opened her eyes, she felt familiar pressure being applied to her temples and lips meeting her forehead. And just like that, her hammering in her head lessened to a dull ache. Byungmi lifted her head to meet the gaze of the one she loves, Jaehyo, the only one capable of curing her headaches.

His gaze held so much love and sadness for her that she could not help but tip-toed with every intention of letting their lips meet; except she was stopped halfway when a punch was thrown towards Jaehyo and his hands fell from her head.

 The familiar looking guy in glasses had his right fist clenched tight while his face was distorted in outrage.

Yet, it was his eyes that captured Byungmi’s attention.

Just like Jaehyo, the guy’s orbs held sadness and pain.

And love.

So much love. 

 

A/N: Hey my lovelies! I apologise for taking so long, I had my work project going on which took so much out of me. But, I hope a longer than usual chapter made up for it ^^ I'm half in love with this chapter and half in dislike for it LOL. It didn't seem very well written but I think I managed to bring out the feelings in our 3 main characters. Byungmi is still in love with Jaehyo but she is very much intrigued by CNU eh. Keke. Let me know if I did good with this chapter or not ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONS&VOTESARELOVED!~ <3