Blackness consumed her

The Forgotten Pieces (Sequel)

Chapter 19: Blackness consumed her

The two men stared at each other, just as Byungmi stared at the two of them while sitting on L.Joe’s lap in the living room. Behind the two men, came loud footsteps and shouting of ‘Hyung!’. In the living room, there were people emerging from the bedrooms with whisperings of ‘!’. The tension at the apartment, both inside and outside was tangible and intense.

CNU and Jaehyo stared at each other as their respective gang members ran up the stairs, shouting after them. Yet, those stuff did not register as the two men, CNU and Jaehyo realized that they had been competiting with each other up the stairs and they were both here for the same girl. Realization hit CNU as he realized that his instincts had been right and his enemy has been hiding his girl for the past three years while Jaehyo felt dread creeping up his spine as he saw the realization in CNU’s eyes.

In a matter of seconds, CNU had grabbed Jaehyo’s collar and had the latter up a wall. Despite being attack, Jaehyo was no helpless victim and his hands went up to CNU’s shirt as well. The intensity of the situation increased by tenfold as the respective gang members arrived at the scene; Teen Top, Block B and B1A4. Teen Top stood with tightened jaws, ready to defend their dongsaengs. Even L.Joe had stand up and place Byungmi on the sofa while standing protectively in front of her. Block B stood with their fists clenched, ready for a fight if it breaks out. Unlike the two other gangs who look deadly, B1A4 stood with calm expressions but their eyes were hard and unfeeling.

Yet, the deadly atmosphere disappeared with two words from the only girl in the whole situation. The eyes of all softened and the two male leads turned their heads to stare at the girl who had captured their hearts. CNU’s heart ached with desperation to hold her in his arms and convinced himself that it was not just a dream but a reality. Just as CNU, Jaehyo wanted so much to hold her in his arms but what was different was Jaehyo’s wish for this to be a dream and not a reality.

The love in their eyes overwhelmed Byungmi and tore her apart in the inside. From the moment she saw CNU, she knew he was the guy in those flashbacks she had been having. Ever since she had returned to L.Joe, those flashbacks had been haunting her and she knew that the couple in the flashbacks were her and her past boyfriend, the ex who was standing right in front of her with tears in his eyes.

But there was Jaehyo, the person she had loved for the past three years with all her heart. The one who had given her, her life and all that she has right now. Jaehyo had given her a family, taught her what life is all about and he loved her.

Her head spun and her headache that has occurred since the shouting of her name and seeing CNU became worse. But still, she pushed past her brother and when in front of the two men and repeated her two words.

Stop it.”

And, right before the pain consumed her, she pleaded.

Please don’t fight, please.”

And then, blackness consumed her. 

 

A/N: I'M SO SORRY GUYS. I'm so sorry for not updating for the past three months, please forgive me. JC is a real pain in my . I'm finally done with my exams so I hope that will free up more of my time and that I can update more. I'll try to write more in this few days and if I do manage that, I'll space out my updating time. Do bear with me for a year more, but I believe this fic is ending in perhaps 10 chapters, give or take a few chapters. (: 

I hope you guys like this chapter! ^^  

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONS&VOTESARELOVED!~ <3