"Oppa?"

The Forgotten Pieces (Sequel)

 

Chapter 14: “Oppa?”

Byungmi looked up to the three strangers who have been bothering her. Even though they seemed drunk, there was a dangerous aura around them too. Despite being in an emotional state, Byungmi was a fighter and her instincts were tingling, hinting to her that something big was about to happen. Being careful to remain emotionless, Byungmi assessed her opponents and concluded that she should have no problem taking them down since they were pretty intoxicated with alcohol.

Suddenly, as Byungmi was watching the five guys quietly with hawk-like eyes; the atmosphere took a hundred-and-eighty-change as four pair of eyes landed on her with shock on their faces. The guy who was carrying another male in his arms, dropped his ‘baggage’ on the ground who landed with a loud ‘thud’.

“Ouch! What the hell?!”

The guy on the ground had regained conscious from his fall and was mighty pissed as he could feel a lump forming on his head. Despite not knowing what had happen after he passed out from drinking, he was pretty sure that one of his friends had been carrying him and had dropped him right on the cold hard ground. All he knew was whoever did that was going to get punched.

At the sound of the fifth guy who had awoken, the four other males froze and every muscle in their body tensed up. If the atmosphere had been strained before, it was beyond worse now. The rain that pelted down from the sky seemed much colder and the silence in the air seemed much more deafening.

Confused by the strange atmosphere, Byungmi cast her eyes on the male figure sitting on the ground and rubbing his head. Somehow, the scene was familiar and tugged at Byungmi’s heartstrings. With a different hair color and different outfit, this scene had happened many times and those times started playing in Byungmi’s mind.

Him; falling on the ground right after installing a light bulb and hitting his head on the nearby chair.

Him; rubbing his head with the bankbook that showed an almost empty bank account in front of him.

Him; drying his hair before going to bed at 4am after working all day long.

Being somewhat satisfied that huge pain at the back of his head had lessened to a dull ache, the male raised his head, ready to hit his friend for dropping him on the ground. Yet, it was him that took a hit, straight from reality as he faced the girl he had been searching for the past 3 years.

Those scenes were the same but yet for different reasons that he was sitting on the ground and rubbing his hair. Those scenes had another similarity as they ended with him lifting up his head and smiling at the girl who was looking down at him in a concerned manner. The smile that he gave to reassure the younger girl and tell her that he was okay was only reserved for her and no one else has ever seen it.

As Byungmi saw the face of the male who had been sitting on the ground, she realized that those scenes in her mind were all memories that she had forgotten. She also came to realization that all she wanted to see right now was the smile that he had reserved for her; that eye-smile he had.

“Oppa?”

 

A/N: You guys holding your pitch forks and ready to kill me for so much mystery? HAHA. I feel so evil LOL. My writer's block is finally leaving! HURRAYYYYY!! 

So guys, who are those five? B1A4 or 5/6 of Teen Top? Or maybeeee, it's Infinite? *Smirks* Nah, Infinite's too far away LOL. More importantly, who's that guy? CNU? Or L.Joe? The boyfriend or the brother? Leave your comments below and drop those pitch forks! 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3