She's Back

The Forgotten Pieces (Sequel)

 

Chapter 16: She’s back

When the two siblings were caught up in their happy reunion and the three maknae still in their drunken state, Chunji whipped out his phone and texted CAP to inform him of the situation.

She’s back.’

Jinyoung stared at the message on his phone, dumbfounded as to how to react. CAP had forwarded the message from Chunji to Jinyoung five minutes ago and Jinyoung was still stumped as to how to break it to his hyung.

B1A4 was hanging out back at home, watching some variety program. The guys had managed to get CNU out of his room and the said guy was currently staring blankly at the television. The rest of the members had noticed their leader’s weird behavior and Sanduel tried lightening up the mood by cracking a joke.

“Jinyoungie Hyung! Why are you so quiet? Texting your girlfriend eh? Let me see!”

With a stretch of his hand, Sanduel caught Jinyoung unaware and snatched his hyung’s phone away. Baro and Gongchan immediately huddled up to Sandeul, trying to see what has gotten their hyung in such a trance.

As Gongchan was moving towards the sofa where Sandeul was sitting at, he accidently knocked into a can of beer on the table and the drink spilled onto CNU’s lap, waking the latter up from his thoughts.

“What the ! Channie ah!” CNU yelled, only to realize a moment later the weird atmosphere surrounding them.

With a shaky hand, Baro took the phone from Sandeul’s hand and lifted it up to CNU’s eye level.

She’s back.”

 

A/N: I apologize for the short chapter, but I wanted to include the next scene in the next chapter so I had to cut it here. 

Anyway, is this one of the scenes you guys have been waiting for? Haha. The story is ending soon, and I might have a surprise for you guys soon. 

Team CNU or Team Jaehyo guys? 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONS&VOTESARELOVED!~ <3