The Forgotten Pieces (Sequel)

Chapter 20:

 “Byunghun Oppa?”

Byungmi called out in the dark room softly, unsure of what was awaiting her in the darkness as her eyes were still adjusting to the dimness. She could not remember much except seeing Jaehyo and the… guy with spectacles at her door and fainting after that. Realizing that she had fainted because of her headache, Byungmi frowned and lifted her right hand to her head and rubbed it gently.

“Is your head still hurting?”

Byungmi let out a gasp as she heard a voice she could not recognize. She then let out a wince as light flooded the tiny room and pierced her eyes that had just finally gotten used to the darkness. She felt the bed sink as the person sat on it but with the black dots clouding her vision, it was only a few moments later that she could finally see the person.

[Byungmi’s POV]

The guy had a supposedly friendly face that was lined with dark eyebrows and a pair of small black eyes. He had a sharp nose and thick lips that were currently pressed into a straight line while his eyes held fury and his face was anything but friendly right now.  I pressed myself closer to the headboard as I felt a headache come on. The vibe he gave off told me he was ready for a fight and I really was not in the condition to fight anyone right now. So, it’d probably end up with me just trying to defend and protect myself.

I kept my mouth shut; I did not want to say anything that would make him think I was trying to provoke him or agitate him. The silence stretched on, worsening my headache as I could only focus on the loud thudding noise in my head. Mostly, I stared at the stripes print on the bed sheet not wanting to meet his furious gaze that was probably burning a hole in my head right now.

“Why the were you with Block B for this three years?”

“I-I-“

He did not even give me a chance to finish my sentence as if my mere voice annoyed him even more and he started once more, his fist slowly clenching.

“Do you know how worried CNU Hyung was for the past three years? How much he suffered? How he changed from the happy Hyung to someone I can’t even recognize?! MY FAMILY BROKE APART BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU .” And at that moment, I somehow knew it was not the first time he had called me a .

“Have you any idea the pain you’ve caused him? Do you know how guilty Channie and Baro feels? They blame themselves for not following after you! You know how hard it has been on Jinyoung Hyung seeing s like that? Even the Teen Top Hyungs aren’t in their usual top form! And it’s all because of you, !”

With that last insult, he lunged for me, fist clenched and ready to punch me in the face. I stayed still, knowing that I was really the cause for his pain despite not knowing the people he was speaking about. Pain exploded on my right cheek; that was definitely going to leave a nasty bruise. I saw out of the corner out my eye that he was preparing to land another punch on me when the bedroom door was suddenly thrown open and three guys rushed in yelling the same thing.

“YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!”

Uh oh, this was not going to be good.

 

A/N: So... Who is that guy? And who are the three guys that came in after that? 

Leave more comments guys and I'll update more often. I think Im currently updating by which fic gets the most comments so yeah, if there's more comments here, TFP will get updated more ^^ 

And a hint, be prepared for.... DRAMA. 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONS&VOTESARELOVED!~ <3