Their Saturday Night

The Forgotten Pieces (Sequel)

 

Chapter 7: Their Saturday Night

[No One’s POV]

It was Saturday, the day where there was nothing to be done, the family day for Block B and Byungmi.

On the coffee table in the living room lay a few disks of different genres of movies. There were four big bowls of popcorn on the table with cushions and blankets lying all around the living room. The air conditioner in the living room was set to the coldest degree and the coffee table was filled with different sorts of drinks.

A moment later, Block B and Byungmi flocked into the living room one by one. All of them were dressed in long gym pants and hoodies, fully prepared to enjoy their movie marathon.

Yup, that’s right. A movie marathon.

It was the normal Saturday routine for them, trainings on that day end at about 4pm and after that it was free time and so they all had a movie marathon till everyone falls asleep.

Zico, Kyung, P.O and Taeil were up on the couch with Ukwon and B-Bomb together on the floor by the left hand side of the couch. The couple was sitting together on the right side of the couch with Byungmi lying on Jaehyo’s shoulder.

“Ready?” B-Bomb asked as he popped the disk into the DVD player. Everyone nodded and B-Bomb pressed ‘play’ on the remote control and soon, the movie started, everyone into the plot and drama.

The movie marathon continued to late at night, the popcorn eventually gone by the fifth movie of the night and everyone lying on each other, sleeping soundly. Zico and Kyung’s heads were lying on top of each other, while P.O was lying on Taeil’s stomach. UKwon and Minhyuk were lying side by side on the floor beside the couple whose arms were wrapped around each other’s waist.

Unlike the sleeping gang of eight, somewhere in the dark night of Korea, a man by the name of L.Joe was in the bar, drinking his health and conscious away. He winked at every single hot girl who walked by and finally picked the girl of the night whom he would ed all night till the girl couldn’t even walk the next day.

That was how L.Joe’s Saturday went by, wasting his and Teen Top’s time away. Teen Top would be drinking at the tables a few meters away from L.Joe who was drinking at the bar, keeping an eye on their member in case he got into some trouble.

With his ex-brother-in-law drinking his wasted life away, CNU was in his bed room, staring at the picture of his ex-girlfriend. Outside in the living room, came the voice of s, laughing loudly at some variety show.

They used to watch them together, that was until Byungmi left and CNU started distancing himself from them. He would spent the Saturday nights in his room, lying on the bed, gazing at the past photos of him and Byungmi, wishing for her to appear suddenly.

It would never happen but he couldn’t help but wish every single time he saw their pictures.

A lone tear dropped down his cheeks and landed on the glass frame. Touching Byungmi’s face through the glass picture frame once more, CNU would end up holding the picture frame tightly in his arms and ends up sobbing silently, wishing just to see her once more.

One accident changed all their Saturday nights, and another was going to change their whole lives.