What to do?

The Forgotten Pieces (Sequel)

 

Chapter 9: What to do?

[Gongchan’s POV]

I was passing by an alley on the way to the convenience store when I heard someone calling out my name. The voice sounded urgent and needy and so I walked into the alley, wanting to see what’s going on. After all, I was a gangster and there should be no problem in protecting myself.

As I walked into the alley, I saw a girl with her back facing me and another cowering near the fence. I recognized the girl near the fence; B1A4 had save her before from her encounter with a few bullies. Was it one of them again? Aish, they never learn, do they?

I was about to speak when the girl turned around and faced me. If it wasn’t for the girl by the fence, I would’ve thought I was dreaming.

Because the girl looked exactly like Byungmi Noona.

She was older and prettier than Byungmi Noona. Byungmi Noona had the pure and innocent aura around her but this… clone of hers had a fiercer and rough side to her.

But, it didn’t hide the fact that she looked exactly like Byungmi Noona.

I stood rooted to the ground, shocked by the resemblance of the clone and Byungmi Noona. It crossed my mind a thousand and million times; was she Byungmi Noona? But, if it was her, why didn’t she say anything about me being here? Why didn’t she look for us during these three years?

I wanted to ask her so many questions but they all got cut short as she started speaking, clearing the fact that it wasn’t her who hurt the girl by the fence. What actually kept my lips from moving were her last sentence and the uncertainty that laid in her voice.

“-Erm, Gongchan?”

With her last words, she left the alley.

And, that was where I was hit with realization.

She wasn’t Byungmi Noona. Not the one that I knew.

Byungmi Noona knew who I was, she didn’t.

Byungmi Noona didn’t know how to fight, she knew.

Byungmi Noona hated violence, she didn’t.

She wasn’t Byungmi Noona, she can’t be.

She was just someone who looked like her, right?

Now, what do I do? Do I tell hyung? But, CNU hyung is going to get his hopes up for nothing if it’s not her.

What do I do?

 

A/N: What is Channie going to do? :OO

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3