weird part 2

Switch

Jessica put the eye glass on and walked in the school without feeling nervous or anything. “where is my class?” she asked herself. She looked around and tried to find her class but still couldn’t find it. “gosh.. i think i have to call hyomin..” she kept walking while her eyes was on her phone and didn’t notice that someone was standing in front of her looking at her with a confuse face.

BUMP!

Jessica was going to fall down but the girl in front her grabbed her hand and pulled her to herself. Jessica was going to shout but before she could say something, the girl in front of her told to her first.

“Ya! What’s wrong with you, hyomin?”

Jessica raised her face and looked at the girl in front of her. oh my god... i meet her again!!! But wait... what is her name??

“eunjung ah!!” someone called from back

OH RIGHT!! her name is EUNJUNG!

 The girl with her mini body come toward them while her hand carrying a plastic of snack. “have you done our project?” asked the little girl.

Eunjung frowned, “ of course i have.. i gave it to hyomin yesterday.. hyomin! did you bring it?”

Now 2 pairs of eyes were landing on jessica and jessica felt nervous for a second. HYOMIN DIDN’T TELL ME!!

“Hyomin!” boram tried to called jessica.

“oh.. ehm.. i will check my bag..” she opened her bag and tried to get out everything inside. Where is it..?????

Eunjung frowned again, she took the paper that near math book and gave it to boram, “it’s the project..”

Boram nodded. She took the file and went to the teacher office.

Jessica bit her bottom lips. Aish... hyomin! you are dead!

“let’s go to class..” said eunjung again and jessica nodded “you look weird today, what’s wrong?” asked eunjung and made jessisa gasped.

“ah.. emm.. nothing.. i just less slept.. “

Eunjung just believed it, she knew that hyomin never lie so she didn’t want to continue the question. Suddenly a girl ran to them and hug eunjung tightly, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAM EUNJUNG!!!” she shouted and jessica got another surprised.

HER BIRTHDAY??!!! HYOMIN DIDN’T TELL ME!! YOU ARE DEAD TODAY!!

Eunjung smiled at the girl, “gomawo suzy!”

“here.. my present for you!!” suzy gave a red box which made eunjung smile again.

“thank you.. “

Suzy smiled and kissed eunjung cheeks before she ran away.

“what the..” jessica was standing beside eunjung and saw everything.

“WAH.. ham eunjung! your desk is full of present!” said another girl who came in.

Eunjung shook her head looking how full her desk with the present from her fans. “i can’t throw it right? help me to bring it home then, soyeon”

Soyeon shook her head, “no way.. just ask hyomin”

Eunjung then looked at jessica with her puppy eyes which made jessica felt something weird, “i will help you” she said without thinking.

Eunjung immediately hug jessica, “thank you!! You are the best hyomin!!”

“QRI EONNI!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” suddenly the girls and the boys around shouted to the cool girls who just passing the hall. Qri just smiled and got in the class.

“soyeon.. she got more than me this time” teased eunjung and hugged her birthday parther. “happy birthday, lee kyuri!”

Qri who was cold suddenly smiled warmly, “happy birthday too, jam eunjung!”

“YAH!”

Qri took out a box of present, “my present”

Eunjung smiled and took it. she went to her bag and took something out. “my present for you..”

They exchange the present and smile looking each other. While jessica was freezing in her place. She didn’t prepare anything. I shouldn’t come to school..

“hyomin.. thanks for your present.. i really like it..” said Qri to jessica and made jessica frowned.

Mwo??

Eunjung smiled and put her hand around jessica neck, “hyomin present is the best present i have got in my birthday”

Jessica frowned and frowned again. What’s happening????

---

On the other side, hyomin just finished her morning test. she took the paper and gave it to the teacher. “miss....” hyomin stopped a while what’s her name... em..  “i have finished it”

Mrs kim was surprised with the speed, “you have studied , right?”

Hyomin nodded, “don’t worry miss.. i will pass this time” of course.. i have ever done that question.. i bet i will got 100.

“okay.. you may go to your class”

Hyomin nodded. She bowed before walked out of the class. “gamsahamnida, excuse me..” she walked out the office and she got another heart attacked from the girl who stood and gaze at her.

“erg...”

The girl walked to hyomin with her crossing arm, “are you trying to stay away from me?”

Hyomin sighed hard in her mind oh god.. what’s wrong with this girl.. JESSICA! YOU ARE DEAD TODAY!! “tiffany..” she tried to calm down but the girl cut her words again.

“are you still angry for what i did yesterday?” said tiffany and made hyomin frowned.

What happened yesterday??

“i’m sorry.. i didn’t mean... to kiss you... i just .. drunk... sorry... “

Hyomin widened her eyes, They KISS??  Wait.. wait... drunk??? THEY WENT TO BAR??? JESSICA!! YOU ARE REALLY DEAD!

Tiffany looked guilty toward jessica but jessica didn’t even say a word “huft.. i’m sorry... if you hate me.. i can’t do anything then..” she turned back and walked away.

Hyomin felt a bit guilty since it’s not fully that girl fault, “erg.. tiffany...” she ran toward the girl who got a bit teary in her eyes  she... crying??  “ehm.. i forgive you.. let’s go to class together” said hyomin tried to cheer the girl and it’s work!

The girl smiled and hyomin was froze for her.... angel eyes smiling??    Wao..

“thank you..”

Hyomin nodded a little. Actually.. she is not bad..  hyomin peek at tiffany she is.. perfect.. wait.. what am i thinking???

“jes.. did you still want to continue our science project? If you don’t want to do it, i will finished it by my self then”

Hyomin shook, “ani..  it’s our project so let’s do it together”

Tiffany gasped for what she had heard.

Hyomin smiled at tiffany funny face, “yah.. what’s wrong with you?”

“am i dreaming??”

Hyomin frowned and smiled again what’s wrong with this girl? “ you are not”

“i think you are really change, jess.. you never want to do homework.. what’s...”

Before tiffany could finished her words, hyomin cut it. “just let me change for a week.. i need to do it or.. i will fail..”

“daebak.. you looks more mature now..” tiffany smiled happy “i’m glad for you”

“thank you” it’s because i’m not jessica.. huft.. jessica is  really a trouble maker... i need to change people view about her!

 

--

“good morning..” greeted the girl who passed by.

Jiyeon smiled and walked to her locker.  A smiled was drawing in her face. “she gives me a letter again..” she looked at the soft yellow letter “why don’t you just show yourself?”

Jiyeon took the letter and walked to her garden. She opened the letter and started to read it.

 

Hai~

A bit happy that you didn’t throw my letter.. hihihi... : D

I really hope you could send me a letter too and tell me about your feeling...

Am i annoying?

Not right?

 

Jiyeon eonnie.. today is your friends birthday! Please send my wish for them..

“Happy birthday Eunjung and Qri eonnie.. please always healthy and smile..^ ^”

Don’t forget to tell them about my wish! (WARNING!)

Hahaha..

Jiyeon eonnie.. how is your day?

Today the sky is really blue and  it’s remind me of you..

I’m not a romantic tipe.. i don’t know how to express my love to you... i don’t have a brave to show in front of you..

But..

Just being your secret admire.. it’s already filled my day..

Love you.. ^^

 

Jiyeon smiled, “ not.. you are wrong.. you are really a romantic tipe.. and.. you are not annoying but.. you are my happy pill”

 

Jiyeon got up and leaving the garden to the field. The junior was playing basketball and jiyeon got excited to watching the match.

“wao.. the red tim is really good”

The tall girl were dribbling and passing 3 girls who tried to steal the ball from her. she hold the ball and threw it to the air. The ball was walking in the air and got in the ring.

“3 POINT!”

Jiyeon smiled looking how great the junior were playing. But she looked at her watch, “ i have to go now..” she stood up and was going to leave the field but the ball landed on her head and got a big hit on her head.

“ooooouuuucccchhhh!!!!” jiyeon screamed in pain. “YAH! “ jiyeon shouted and made the junior stood back.

“IT’S KRYSTAL!” shouted one of the girl and made all the eyes fell on krystal

Krystal froze in place.

Jiyeon walked toward the girl but suddenly krystal ran away. “YAH!! YOU HAVEN’T SAY SORRY FOR WHAT YOU DONE TO ME!!” jiyeon shouted but krystal had already gone. “weird girl..”

“are you okay, eonni?” said the girl who called luna

Jiyeon smiled, “it’s okay..”

“I’m sorry for my friend..” luna haven’t finished her words but jiyeon cut her

“the one who should apologize is your friend not you... don’t worry.. i don’t really mind. May be she scare of being punch by me?” jiyeon joked and made luna and her friends smiled. “i have to go.. bye..”

“annyeong eonni!”

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAM EUNJUNG AND LEE KYURI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!