do you love me part 1

Switch

“I’M HOME!!!” jessica shouted

Hyomin who heard jessica voice, immediately got up and approached her“finally!!!”  she grabbed jessica hand and dragged her to their room.

“Yahh.. what’s wrong..”

Hyomin locked their room and faced jessica with her upset face. she crossed her arm and looked at jessica with her killing eyes gaze. “what is your relationship with tiffany?” she asked seriously,

Jessica gasped. She felt nervous for a suden changing hyomin in front of her now. she looked so serious. “she just ..a ... friend?”

“G.E.O.J.I.M.A.L”  she pointed ever single word.

“it’s true... i’m not lying..”

“SHE KISS ME!” hyomin cut jessica.

“WHAT?” jessica shouted back. “SHE DID THAT??”

Hyomin blushed when she remembered the accident. She didn’t comment anything which made jessica wanted to more,

“ahhh~ you  like it don’t you?” jessica started her evil tease.

Hyomin lost her words, “i.. i.. w..hat?”

Jessica grinned and looked t hyomin who blushed so hard. “ you.. love... tiffany?”

“m...m..w..o?” she looked at jessica “a..am..i?... it’s impossible!!! Andwe!!”

“why?? Why?? Why???”

“she love YOU!” hyomin sound a bit jealous when she said that words. “ and.. i don’t want she love me as you.. and..and..” hyomin sighed, “i don’t think i’m really love her.. it’s sound so stupid”

Jessica hugged hyomin. they were twins, so jessica knew what hyomin felt right now. “ why don’t you try? I know she has a feeling for me.. but believe me minnie.. i don’t feel the same way for her..  i love someone else..” she blushed

Hyomin smiled , “it’s eunjung, right?”

Jessica looked at hyomin, “how do you know?”

“it’s obviously when you saw her picture in my phone”

Jessica grinned, “ i’m going to make her love me..”

Hyomin sighed, “she has already had someone she love, jes...”

“What??!! Andwe!!”

Hyomin patted her, “i’m sorry.. but.. it’s truth.. and... she really love that girl”

Jessica was going to cry when she heard the bad news from her twins mouth. She felt like the world has crushed down. Her eyes started to get teary and she began to cry. “h..how.. she.. do.. that.. to mm..ee...hhhwwwaaaa...” jessica cried so hard and made hyomin laughed hard. “YAH! What are you laughing for!” she hit hyomin but couldn’t stop hyomin from her laughed.

“mi..mia..mianhe... i’m.. just... joking..” she continued laughing again.

Jessica didn’t get what hyomin mean but... 2 minutes later.. “AH!!! You fool me??!!! YAHHHH!!!” she hit hyomin again and made hyomin goaned in pain.

“sorry!! Sorry!! Stop!! you are hurting me!!”

“how can you make that joke!!!” jessica got mad again.

Hyomin tried to run away. “yah! I just wanted to test you!! And... i think you really love my bestfriend.. so i will support you now!” she grinned.

“i’m your twins! Of course you have to support me!”

Hyomin grinned, “ne.. ne..” she kissed jessica left cheek, “stop crying.. you look so ugly like that.. how can eunjung love you” she again.

“yah!!”

Hyomin laughed hard.

 

“I’m home!” krystal said and came inside the house.

Twins sister were looking at each other before ran to the down floor and greeted their little sister. “ SOO JUNG!!” they shouted and approached their little sister. They hugged her and gave a warm kiss on her cheek. Hyomin was on the left and jessica was on her right.

“eonni!! Stop that!” krystal tried to release their hug but failed. “i’m not a kid anymore”

“but for us you still a kid~” said jessica and hyomin nodded. 

“how is your day?” asked hyomin and lead her to the sofa.

Krystal smiled “today is perfect”

Hyomin and jessica looked at each other before gave a long ‘O’ “oooooooooo~~~~~~~ tell us!! Tell us!!! What happened!!” they kept natter their little sister.

Krystal blushed, “she... she.. “ she lost her words and blushed again.

Hyomin knew it, “ah!!! Jiyeon!!!”

“jiyeon??? what?? What?? What happened??” jessica was curious to death “tell me please!!”

“we.. went to..date...”

“MWWOOOO?????!!!!” another big shouted from twin sister.

“YAH! It’s too fast!” said jessica who overprotective

“OH MY GOD!! CONGRATULATION!!! Finally you made it, soojung!” hyomin gave a positive support,

Krystal grinned shyly, “eonnie.... she... she even...”she blushed again, “we...kiss..”

“WWWHHHAAATTTT???!!!!!!!!!! ANNNDWWWWEEEE!!!!!!”

The house was going to break because of twin sister hell scream voice. Krystal closed both of her ears.

“yah!! How can she do that!! she is not even your girlfriend!!  Is she a playgirl??!! Oh no!! you can’t love her!” jessica started to get overproective again

“yah! How could jiyeon steal you previous lips!! I’m going to hit her tomorrow!” said hyomin who also didn’t agree with jiyeon stole her little sister lips.

“eoonniiiiii!!!!!” krystal shouted to calm they down. “ i love her.. and i want her to be my first kiss.. it’s okay.. and i’m okay”

“NO!!” another shouted and disagree from twin sister.

“listen.. soojung... you and jiyeon were not even date! And both of you have kissed??? Are you crazy??” said jessica who really picky for krystal future.

“you are our little sister and we want the best way for you! We don’t want you to get hurt.. even jiyeon is my bestfriend but.. still it’s too fast!” said hyomin agree with jessica.

Krystal looked down, “but...”

“no but krystal!” said jessica

“i will ask jiyeon for this...  if she really has a feeling for you.. i’m okay with it but.. it she just played with you... i won’t forgive her even she is my bestfriend” said hyomin and made jessica felt so proud of hyomin,

“you are so cool!” said jessica and made krystal and hyomin looked at her with annoying face.

“stop that” hyomin complained and made jessica grinned.

Krystal sighed, “can i take a shower?” she said in no mood.

They nodded and krystal when to her room.  she locked her room and fell her body on the bed. “why does everything always become so complicated?” she sighed again and looked at jiyeon photo which she took secretly. “ are you have a same feeling for me? do you love me? please.. please... give me a little hope..”

 

--

“ jessica! Let’s switch again... i need to know the truth about jiyeon and our soojung relationship” said hyomin when she was drying her hair.

“but..but... how about my test? And.. eunjung?” jessica pouted

Hyomin faced jessica, “yah! Just a day okay?? soojung is the most important, right now! and tomorrow you don’t have any test, okay?”

Jessica sighed,  “okay.. just a day! A DAY! Okay??? and don’t forget to tell me everything!!!”

Hyomin smiled and hugged her twin, “araso!”

 

--------

 

"jiyeon!!! park jiyeon!!!" jiyeon opened her door . the girl suddenly jumped and hugged her so tight. 

"EUNJI???!!”

Eunji smiled and released her hug. “yah! I’m back! Don’t you miss me????”

“what?? Yah! You should have to tell me! when did you come back????”

Eunji smiled, “surprise!!!!!”

“have you eaten? Should we hang out and have some dinner?” said jiyeon who was so happy with her neighbour came back from japan.

Eunji grinned, “yah! I’m A pink! I’m an artist.. if we hang out, it will be a big news tomorrow”

“omo.. i forget that.. sorry~ so? What we are going to do then?” asked jiyeon and made eunji think a while.

“ehmm.. how about you tell me about your secret admire??? Have you found her yet?” asked eunji who really curious.

Jiyeon grinned, “it’s not that easy.. beside that i’m not even knowing her..”

Eunji nodded, “ don’t fall for her, okay? what if she is ugly? Omo! If she is big like a pig or... short like a dwarf?? Or... “

“yah!! Stopped talking bad about her!” jiyeon protested.

Eunji smiled and started to tease jiyeon again, “ah~~~ park jiyeon really fall for her admire???? Daebakkk!!!”

Jiyeon blushed, “stop that eunji! Or.. i will tell all of your fans about...” jiyeon was going to say something but  eunji stopped her,

“DON’T DARE PARK JIYEON” she grabbed jiyeon mouth.

Jiyeon laughed hard, “araso!”