do you love me part 2

Switch

Next day~

It was a good morning to back to their own self~

Switch~

 

“hyomin!” jessica called her before hyomin could go out from their room. she kissed hyomin cheeks  “annyeong~” she ran away.

Hyomin smiled and shook her head for how childish her twins was.

Hyomin walked slowly down and met krystal who was preparing the breakfast for them. “where is jessica? She didn’t eat breakfast?” asked hyomin to her baby soojung.

Krystal gave the sandwich to her pretty sister, “she grabbed one and ran out”

Hyomin took the sandwich and ate it. “hm~ malta~”

Krystal smiled. She took 2 pieces on the box. Hyomin released something.. she smiled ”for jiyeon?”hyomin asked to soojung and she blushed.

“ne~”

Hyomin stood up and hugged baby soojung from back while leaning her cheek on her shoulder. “soojung~ah..” a sweet called which made krystal stopped packing. “it’s already 3 years.. don’t you want to know how is jiyeon feeling?”

Krystal sighed, “unnie.. i ..want to know.. but... i’m scared...”

Hyomin released the hug and cupped krystal smooth cheeks, “baby~ let help you...” hyomin smiled, “don’t you want to know jiyeon feeling?” she asked again and made krystal nodded. “then.. let hear her answer..”

“how?”

Hyomin smiled, “pack your things and let go to school~”

Krystal smiled back and packed her things before went to school with her sister.

 

The school was crowded like usual. Hyomin held krystal hand and brought her to her class.

“hei.. hyomin!” greeted eunjung like usual.

“oh~ hai eunjung!” hyomin greeted back.

“and this is....” she looked at krystal.

Hyomin smiled, “my sister.. krystal..”

Eunjung widened her eyes, “wao! You have a beautiful sister hyo!” said eunjung which made krystal blushed. “nice to meet you, krstal.. i’m eunjung~”

Krystal shook her hand, “nice to meet you unnie” she said shyly.

“oh~ krystal? What are you doing in here?” said Qri who approaching them.

Hyomin smiled, “i bring her..” she answered Qri question before krystal could do it.

“you know her?” asked eunjung who felt lose in them.

“we are in basketball team.. of course we know each other.. beakgu” said Qri and made eunjung nodded.

“oh.. by the way.. do you know where is jiyeon?” said hyomin and looked around.

“she is with her girlfriend” said Eunjung.

hyomin and krstal were shocked, “what??!!”

eunjung got surprised for the shout from jung sister. “wao..wao.. easy girl..”

“ she is with eunji.. Eunji Apink! Isn’t it daebak??” said soyeon who joined their conversation.

“what?? What? Wait..wait... how?? “ hyomin was full of question while krystal was trying to hold her tears.  “i need explanation!!”

Soyeon showed the news on her phone to hyomin, “they were dating.. that’s why jiyeon can’t come today.. she skipped the class just for go out with her... it was a big news, why don’t you know it?”

Krystal released hyomin hands and walked out from the class which made the other girls confuse  but they got more confuse when hyomin ran out too. “what’s happening?” asked boram who just came and being pass by jung sister.

They shook their head, “molla..”

 

Krystal ran to the park and hid behind the tree.  Pabo!! Pabo!! Pabo!!! Why did you do that to me! i hate her!!! i hate her!!  she could hold it anymore. she cried hard.

 

On the other hand, hyomin was running and trying to search her little sister. “aish... where are you soojung..” she asked worried.  “i’m going to kill you jiyeon!! for making my little sister cry!” hyomin pouted in angry and went to search for kystal again.

 

Back to krystal who was crying hard in the park. She didn’t even notice that someone was sleeping above the tree.

The girl opened her eyes and looked at the crying girl, “why are you crying, princess”

Krystal turned her head up and met the girl.

“hello~ we meet again..” she smiled

But not with krystal. She gave the dark and cold look. She wiped her tears and was going to leave the place but the girl jumped in front of her and stopped krystal.

“are you mad?” asked the girl again who was worry. She didn’t know why she felt that way.

Krystal looked at the girl and walked passing her. but the girl didn’t want to let her. she grabbed her hand and let krystal turned back and faced her. “hei.. “

“don’t touch my hand while you already have a girlfriend, park jiyeon” said krystal with jealous. She didn’t even call her with ‘unnie’ again.

“what?? Girlfriend?” jiyeon felt confuse. Krystal turned and ran away. “wait!! Wait!!” but she was late. Krystal had already gone.

Jiyeon decided to go back to her class since she had skipped the first class. but... before she arrived at the class, she had already got a slap from her bestfriend. Yeah.. her bestfriend, hyomin.

“what the hell...” jiyeon felt mad for the sudden action from hyomin.

“That’s for stealing my sister lips and played with her!” hyomin said in angry.

Jiyeon held her left cheeks, “yah! What are you talking about?!!” she got angry too.

“How could you kiss her when you.. Date with Your GIRLFRIEND??” hyomin chuckled.

Jiyeon felt angry.. mad.. confuse and injustice, “What??!! Yah!! Who tell you that i have girlfriend??!!”

“everybody  has known it! and the news was spreading in school!” hyomin gave her phone to jiyeon and made jiyeon looked at it and read the news.

 

EUNJI A PINK  VISITED HER GIRLFRIEND

A recent post on Social Media has been heating up with fan discussion as it discusses the relationship between Eunji and the daughter of Park Shi Hoo , Park Jiyeon.

The post was included the photo of Eunji car on Park Jiyeon house.

Apink was just finished their tour concert in japan. They were come back yesterday in the evening.But when the other member were going to their dorm, eunji Apink was found to go to different way. Her car was seen in Park Residence and it parked 24 hours. That mean, eunji was sleeping in there.

We found out that Eunji and Park Jiyeon was a bestfriend when they were child. They even caught hugging in The Show when A pink win 5 months ago. Something must be special between them.

In response to this statement, many netizens have left comments of agreement. 

See what they had to say here :

  1. [+281, -23] it was true and i had ever seen them together with holding hand. i bet they must more than friend.
  2. [+380, -3] i love them and i agree with their relationship. They look cute together.
  3. [+509, -19] Apink just finished their concert and Eunji must be tired. But she went to jiyeon house instead of having a rest? It’s the truth that they were dating.
  4. Etc..

 

 

Jiyeon lost her words. How could the media found it?!! “ yah!! It’s not the truth!!! She just my best friend.. same like you and the other.. no more.. you know who i am!”

Hyomin sighed and turned away.

“YAH!!! I’m saying the truth!!”

But hyomin didn’t listen to her and walked inside the class.

Jiyeon followed hyomin get inside. She lost her words. The news were spreading around, no one who believe her even her best friend.

“WAO!! Congratulation jiyeon!” eunjung hugged jiyeon.

Jiyeon felt so piss off, “ i’m still single, okay?” she released the hand and walked to her seat.

Suddenly her phone rang..

Mr chu~ ipsul wie
Chu~ dalkomhage   

 

All the eyes were on jiyeon and the silent was filled around them. A small teases were started from her friends eyes and jiyeon started to hate it. ! Eunji!! How could you change my ringtone!!!

“oh!!! It’s eunji!! Eunji called her!!” shouted a girl who peeked the screen phone.

Jiyeon felt really annoying. She walked out from the class and heading to her car.

“what?!” jiyeon shouted in no mood for the call.

“mianhe!!!! Mianhe!! Mianhe!!”

Jiyeon turned off the call. She didn’t want to hear anyone now. she need to cool down her head.

--

 

At the other side, krystal also felt so annoying with her class who started to gossiping about eunji and jiyeon, their senior news.

Everytime krystal heard it, she felt so angry. she couldn’t pay attention to the teacher because her feeling was so messy.

“i need to cool down..” she said while looking at her friends.

“what’s wrong krys?” asked victoria who also worried.

“i’m not feeling well.. “ she got up and walked away.

 

---

 Krystal walked home... she took the bus and leaning her head on the window without knowing her direction. When the bus stopped she just went out. Her head was so mess. She got in a mall nearby and went to the play zone. She took her money and changed it to game coin. She went to the basketball play and started to play the game.  But her mind wasn’t on the game and the ball. She just threw the ball. Threw..in... threw..in... threw..in... threw.. in... threw.. BLUK!!

“ARGGG...”

 

--

Jiyeon felt so angry with everyone. Why nobody believe her???!! ARRGG!!

She went to the mall and ate 5 plates of different sushi in 20 minutes.

“are she a monster?” whispered the waiter.

Jiyeon got up and paid the bill, she just walked out and then... BLUK!!

The ball head the head and made her lost her balance and fell. What the hell!!!!!!!!!

“ARGGG...”

 

Krystal turned around and panicked, “omo!!” she ran approach the girl and froze.

 

Jiyeon held her head and tried to look at the girl, “you? Krystal?”

 

Krystal was going to run away again but ... but... she can’t leave her, right?  “are you alright?”

Jiyeon shook her head in pain. She felt so weak and it made krystal felt hurt. “mianhe..”

Jiyeon smiled lightly before pass out.

 

 

----------

i'm sorry for can't update another fanfics.. i was in the middle of test. (test again.. ARG.. HATE TEST!!!)

but.. as soon as my test was done, i will fill my day to making the story so i can update and finish another fanfic as soon as possible.

And.. jiyeon birthday is coming soon.. please don't forget to wish her birthday ^^