the other girl part 3

Switch

Ting Tong~ Ting Tong~

Krystal walked down and opened the door, she was expected  it was jiyeon since jiyeon was coming but.. “SEOHYUN!!!!”

“hello krys!”

“OH MY GOD!!!!” krystal jumped and hugged the girl. “ I miss you!! It’s been so long!”

Seohyun smiled, “ how are you?”

“i’m fine! Perfectly fine!”

Seohyun smiled, “ actually... i just became your new neighbour!”

Krystal widened her eyes, “ seriously??!!”

Seohyun nodded, “ our house is under renovation, that’s why my father rent a house and.. i didn’t know that was beside your house..”

“please come in...” they went to the living room “did jessica eonnie know this?”

Seohyun shook, “ no... we are busy with our test.. by the way, where is the other?”

“they went out.. it’s only me in the house” krystal pouted

“poor you.. want to go out with me?” asked seohyun

Krystal was going to say yes but suddenly another bell was ringing. “wait a minute” she stood up and headed to the door.

“Jiyeon!” krystal hugged her and jiyeon was going to peck her lips but krystal stopped her.

“not now.. my friend is here”

Jiyeon frowned.

Krystal dragged her and introduced them, “ seo.. this is jiyeon.. and jiyeon this is seohyun”

“nice to meet you, jiyeon”

Jiyeon smiled and held her hand, “ nice to mee you too, seohyun”

“we are planning to go out, why don’t you join?” said seohyun and made jiyeon looked at krystal.

Krystal grinned awkward, “ my friend just move and become my neighbour.. we are so long not in touch so..”

Jiyeon smiled, “ i’m sorry seohyun.. mind if i borrow krystal for a while?”

Seohyun nodded, “ it’s okay..”

Jiyeon held krystal’s hand and they went to krystal’s room.

“so.. explain” said jiyeon with her moody

“like what you see.. she is my best friend.. and we are not in touch for so long.. so... can we cancel out date? Please?” krystal begged

Jiyeon was shocked to hear that and she felt so pissed off but she held it. “ okay..”

Krystal smiled and kissed her, “ Thank you!!!!” she ran out to the living room.

“oh.. jiyeon... she just her best friend.. she just her best friend.. no need to be jealous and no need to be angry” she said to herself. She took a breath and went down again.

Seohyun saw her, “ you want to join?”

Jiyeon shook, “ i don’t want to disturb~ both of you need a private time, right?”

Krystal nodded and seohyun smiled, “ thank you jiyeon”

“i’m going now.. bye~” jiyeon walked out with a disappointed face but she can’t cancel all of her plan today.. “damn...”

Tiamo~ tiamo~

Jiyeon looked at her phone, “ who is this?”

“EONNI!!!!!”

Jiyeon moved the phone away from her ear. “ who is this?”

“it’s me!!  momo!!!”

Jiyeon widened her eyes, “ MOMO?? HIRAI MOMO???”

“yes!!! i’m just landing “

“where are you?”

“airport.. i’m just landing.. do you free today?”

Jiyeon nodded, “ yeah.. i’m free! Let’s go out! Give me your addreas.. i’m going to pick you”

Momo laughed “ i will message you.. so see you?”

“see you!”

Jiyeon smiled, her dancing friend just coming. Actually she wondered why she was here because she was japanese. “ i will ask her later”

Jiyeon got in her car and drove to momo’s hotel. Once she was there, she met her friend.

“hei!”

Momo smiled and hugged her, “ eonnie!! Long time no see!! How are you?”

“i’m fine! Have you eat yet?”

Momo shook, “i’m so hungry..”

Jiyeon chuckled, “ get in the car..”

“YEAH!!!! LOVE YOU!!!”

Jiyeon laughed and drove to the restaurant that she was booked. “wao.. it’s too romantic..” teased momo “ i’m sorry eonnie.. i don’t love you in that way”

Jiyeon knocked momo forehead, “ yah! This is used to be with my girlfriend but she cancels it”

Momo nodded, “ poor you~”

Jiyeon sighed, “ yeah.. poor me.. poor my money.. you better eat all of it”

Momo smiled, “ don’t worry eonnie.. i will eat until the plate is clean!”

“so.. mind to tell me why are you here?” asked jiyeon.

“ i’m here to meet my fiancee”

Jiyeon spitted her drink and luckily momo was back off. “w..what??”

Momo continued eating because the food was too delicious and japan didn’t have this. “what this is? It’s so taste”

“it’s called jokbal.. hei.. how old are you?”

Momo stopped eating, “ 16?”

“mwo?  And you are going to get married?” asked jiyeon again.

“no.. i just want to meet her.. my fiancee.. that all.. if she is beautiful and i will okay with this Engaged if not.. i will say to her that i don’t like her and let’s stop this stupid Engaged, what do you think eonnie?”

Jiyeon tried to hold her laugh but she couldn’t,  “ you looked so funny when you are serious!”

Momo pouted, “ eonni!!! I’m serious, okay? don’t make fun of me!”

Jiyeon nodded, “ okay..okay.. who is your fiancee?”

“ her name is myoui mina, she is in the same school of yours” said momo.

“ah... i know her.. wait.. she’s already had girlfriend”

Momo spitted out, “ mwo???!!”

Jiyeon laughed, “ i think it’s not who you that reject her but she will be the one who reject you!”

Momo pouted, “yah~~~”

Suddenly jiyeon phone rang, “ hello?”

“where are you now?”

Jiyeon frowned, “ in the xxi restaurant”

“with who?”

“with my friend.. wait.. is anything wrong?” asked jiyeon to krystal who sound so pissed off.

“you must be so happy that i cancel the date so you can have another date with another girl!!”

Jiyeon frowned and looked around, “ are you around here? Where are you? Let’s talk!”

“i don’t want to talk with you! BYE!”

“wait..wait...”

TITTTTTTTTTT

“something wrong?” asked momo.

Jiyeon sighed, “ my girlfriend was calling me... and i think she saw me with you..and she though i was having a date with you..”

Momo blushed and laughed hard, “ hahahah!!! Get that!!”

Jiyeon chuckled, “ because of you my girlfriend is mad with me.. so you are the one who paid this lunch”

Momo stopped laughing, “ eonnie~~~ i’m sorry~~ and i don’t have money~~”

Jiyeon nodded, “ you owned me..so.. you need to meet my girlfriend”

Momo held her laughed and nodded, “ yes boss!”

--

“so.. mind to tell me your relationship with jiyeon?” asked seohyun when krystal endded the call.

“she is my girlfriend and.. i think she just cheated on me with that blonde! Eerrggg!! Stupid jiyeon!”

Seohyun gave her a choco latte “ drink this.. your favorite..”

Krystal signed, “ thank you”

“why don’t you hear her explaination first? Maybe it was just her friend..” said seohyun tried to calm her down.

Krystal nodded, “ maybe i should hear her explanation first”

Seohyun smiled and patted her head, “ if she dare to make you sad, you know.. my shoulder is always ready for you and since i’m your neighbour now, you can come to me anytime..”

Krystal nodded, “ thank you so much~”

“you are welcome”