Jealous

Switch

AUTHOR POV

so.. almost all of you don't want me to remove this story.. so.. i'm still updating this story

sorry for take a long time to update.. i'm really busy these days..

oh! and.. i will still decided the couple by the result of the poll

for hyomin, most vote is for sunbyung.. so.. i'm going to change the story~

but.. it can also be "minfany"

so.. 

happy reading~

 

----

The bell was ringing. It meant the school was ended. One by one students started to leave the class but not with jessica who still thinking hard for today.

What hyomin gave to them?

Why were they so happy?

How closed they were?

Why hyomin didn’t tell me anything?

“hyomin!” she called. “hyomin!” she called again but the girl didn’t pay attention. “yah! Hyomin!” eunjung decided to tap the girl and made jessica looked at her.

“oh.. eunjung? what’s wrong?” jessica asked innocently.

Eunjung frowned, “yah! What’s wrong with you? I call you so many times, but you didn’t hear me”

Jessica widened her eyes for a surprised, “did i?”

Eunjung sighed, “what’s wrong? Mind to tell me?”

Jessica shook, “ani.. it’s nothing.. really!” she tried hard to make sure eunjung didn’t feel weird.

Eunjung sighed again, “arasso.. if something happen, you can tell me, okay?”

Jessica smiled and gave an ‘okay’ finger, “okay!”

Eunjung smiled, “let’s go home.. i bring my car”

jessica looked at eunjung with unbelievable look. Do they always go home together?  why i don’t know about this??  “what?”

eunjung decided to hold jessica hand and dragged her to her car. “you have promised me to help me bring my gift, right?”

jessica nodded. “ah.. okay.. let’s go to your house”

eunjung gave a weird look but decided to save the question. She her car and they were heading to eunjung house.

they were silent and let the music flew between them. Eunjung peeked at jessica before said something, “my mom will happy when she knew you will come to my house”

“mwo? How?” jessica asked without thinking. It’s refleks

“you are her second daughter, right?” eunjung laughed, “but! Don’t dare to steal my mom” eunjung joked and made jessica laughed fake.

What is the relationship between hyomin and eunjung? are they that closed? ANDWEEE!! EUNJUNG IS MINE!!! HYOMIN CAN’T HAVE HER!! jessica screamed in her mind. “ i won’t! I have my own mom who is more sweet! If you talk about steal.. then.. i prefer to steal you than your mom” jessica said without thinking again which made eunjung shocked and looked at her.

“w..what?”

Jessica gasped and closed . Aish!! Pabo jessica!! What are you just talking about??!! “ i mean.. i love to steal you to became my slave for doing my homework.. hahahahha” jessica tried was crying in her heart. What i was tallking???

“YAH! Stop laughing! Or i will kiss you!” warned eunjung with a joke.

Jessica looked at eunjung, “then! kiss me if you can!” jessica joked back.

Eunjung stopped her car and leaned her face to jessica which made jessica shook. WWHHHAAAATTT????!!!!

Eunjung laughed and moved her face away, “HHAHAHAHAHA!!! I got you!!!!”

Jessica blushed for eunjung brave action. Her face was red like a strawberry.

Eunjung stopped laughing and faced jessica, “eeeee......are you okay?”

Jessica nodded in silent.

“i’m sorry.. i didn’t mean to..”

Jessica cut her words, “oh..  i know.. i just.. shock..”

They became awkward...

Luckily, they arrived. Jessica helped eunjung to take her gift to her room.

“hyomin! why are you standing in front of the door,  get in”

Jessica nodded and went inside the house. the house wasn’t big but also not small. It’s really warm with the simple decoration.

Eunjung walked to her room and followed by jessica behind.

Eunjung opened her room and let jessica got in. Another shocked.. the room was so cleaned. It’s really like a princess room but not pink like tiffany.

Jessica eyes were falling in the big photo inside the room.

“thank you for you gift” eunjung said beside jessica. “you are really the best photographer i have ever met”

jessica looked at eunjung and made their eyes met in the second. “who is hyomin for you?”

“you? Emmm.. the best person i have known.. you can be my friend.. my mother.. my sister.. my teacher.. you are perfect!” joked eunjung again.

“do you... love hyomin?” asked jessica.

“yah! Of course i love you!” eunjung frowned, “you are my family! My friend!”

Jessica smiled when she heard the answered, so,. Hyomin is just a friend? That’s mean.. i have a chance

 

///////////

 

Meanwhile.. at hyomin side..

She was running far away from tiffany house. she didn’t even look straight while running. Her mind just asked her to run away as far as she can. But she had a limit. Her breath wasn’t supported her to run again. She stopped her step and took a rest beside the bench.

“aish!! Pabo hyomin!!! what are you doing??!!!!!” she started to scream and blamed herself. “you shouldn’t take this deal with jessica!!!!”

“so... you are not jessica?”

Hyomin froze when she heard someone talk to her and knew her secret. She turned her face to the voice, “sunny?..whh...when.. did you...”

Sunny sigh , “i was sitting here all the time before you came and scream like a crazy girl”

Hyomin bit her lips for her idiot. She resigned.

“so.... who are you? Don’t lie to me.. i know from the beginning that you are not jessica” said sunny which made hyomin frowned for shock.

“how?”

“i just know.. now.. mind to tell me who you are?” sunny asked again

Hyomin sighed again, she has no choice. “ my name is hyomin and i’m jessica twin sister”

Sunny smiled, “jinjja??!! Wao!! Daebak!!”

“please don’t tell anyone about this!! I’m begging!!!” hyomin begged her while was biting her lips.

Sunny smiled, “don’t worry.. i will keep it. so, why you exchange with jessica? Is it because of her score?”

Hyomin nodded, “yeah.. she asked me to help her to do all her exam”

“why you wanted to help her??” she stopped, “sorry..  you are her twins, of course you have to help her”

Hyomin smiled and nodded, “gomawo.. for keep this secret”

Sunny nodded and smiled, “ are you regret?”

Hyomin looked at sunny before nodded.

“is this because of tiffany?” sunny asked again and made hyomin nodded again. Sunny sigh and smiled to hyomin, “she loves jessica.. that’s why... yeah.. you know.. a bit extreme...” sunny joked and made hyomin finally smiled. “but.. don’t worry.. i will stay by your side.. and if you need me, i will help you”

Hyomin smiled, “you make me remember of my friend”

Sunny smiled, “that friend must be always protect you”

Hyomin nodded, “yes.. i miss her now..” hyomin pouted.

“are you hungry?” asked sunny before gave hyomin a lollipop. “sweet is the best when you were down”

Hyomin smiled again, “gomawo, sunny”

“you are welcome”

 

--

Jiyeon grabbed krystal hand and headed to the a small restaurant beside the street.

“jiyeon! you come!” greeted a beautiful girl which made krystal felt a bit jealous.

“oh! Hyeri! Are you still working?” asked jiyeon while still holding krystal hand

“yes.. my mom is sick, so.. i need to help her..” hyeri looked at the girl beside jiyeon, “and she was...”

Jiyeon looked at krystal, “oh! She is krystal.. my junior and.. she is going to treat me!”

Hyeri laughed, “yah! How could you let her treat you! She is going to bankrupt if she did that!”

“yah! I’m not a monster!”

Hyeri shook, “you are!” she joked again, “ah.. stopped now.. i have too many work to done.. just take a sit and order the food.. i’m leaving!”

“bye!” jiyeon waved her hand and dragged krystal to the desk in the corner, which is jiyeon favorite place.  “oh! I’m sorry” jiyeon immediately removed her hand from krystal.

Krystal nodded without talking.

Jiyeon looked at krystal who didn’t show a happy face, “what’s wrong?”

Krystal didn’t answer and looked at the menu.

“are you angry?”

“....”

“hei...” jiyeon tried to call again

“....”

Jiyeon sighed and took the menu away, “look at me please?”

Krystal faced jiyeon but still with her cold look.

“where is the innocent krystal that i have met before?” teased jiyeon

Krystal sighed, “who is that girl?”

Jiyeon’s lips went curve, “oh~.. are you jealous?” teased jiyeon again which made krystal blushed

“i...i’m...i’m not!” she denied it.

“Ahhh~~ you are jealous! “ jiyeon didn’t know why but she liked to play with this little girl.

“stop thaaaatttt..”krystal closed her faced with her hand

Jiyeon laughed hard, “don’t worry.. i’m still single and she is my neighbor”

Krystal removed her hand and looked at jiyeon, “jinjja?”

Jiyeon nodded , “now.. let’s eat!! I’m so hungry to death!”