she is not belong to me

Switch

“are you sure about this?”

“yeah! Let’s do it now or never!” she felt so enthusiasm about this

“are you sure?” she asked again with an anxiety

“yah! Hyomin~ah! Stop worry about everything! Let’s go!” jessica got out from the car and pulled hyomin out too.

Hyomin sighed and followed jessica.

Jessica smiled and rang the bell

TING TONG~ TING TONG~

 

“jess.. let’s go.. i’m not in mood for this plan..”  said hyomin again with her weary face.

Jessica shook and held hyomin’s hand, “let’s do this together”

Hyomin bit her bottom lips, “it’s not like that... just...”

Before hyomin could finished her words, the maid has already come and opened the door for them.

“oh.. miss jessica...?” the maid looked confuse

Jessica smiled and introduced hyomin , “this is my twins, hyomin”

“oh.. annyeonghaseyo miss hyomin”

Hyomin bowed and greeted back, “annyeonghaseyo”

“is tiffany in her room?” asked jessica to the point

“ne.. she is with miss taeyeon”

Hyomin lift up her face when she heard Taeyeon name

Jessica frowned, “what taeyeon do in here?” she got in the house but her feet stopped when her eyes fell on two girls in front of her. “fany? Tae?”

Hyomin at the other side hid behind the door and listened to their conversation. She didn’t know why she hide but everything that could happen later, she felt it won’t be a good news.

“what are you doing in here?” asked taeyeon with her hand around tiffany waist

“i have something to say with tiffany, how about you? What are you doing in here?” asked jessica back

Taeyeon smiled and held tiffany finger, “ i’m here to visit my girlfriend”

“what???!” jessica shouted and looked at tiffany but tiffany just looked away. “is this true?? Fany ah.. is this true??”

Tiffany nodded. She looked at taeyeon, “can you leave me alone with sica, please?” she begged

Taeyeon sighed and nodded. She took care of tiffany hair with a charm patting. “call me later, okay?”

Tiffany smiled shortly and nodded, “i will call you..”

Taeyeon kissed her and faced jessica, “she is mine, don’t ever try to hurt her.. it’s a warn”

Jessica didn’t answer her, she looked at tiffany with unbelievable feeling.

Taeyeon walked passing the door and drove her car away.

“is that true, fany? You and taeyeon.. did you two really in relationship??” asked jessica again

Tiffany felt sick of that question, “yes.. yes... what do you want? What do you want to talk to me? can you please be quick because i’m tired and i want to get rest” she started to get emotional in that situation.

Jessica was speechless. She smiled bitter. She was sad. It’s a good news that tiffany and taeyeon were finally together but.. but..    “do you love her?”

“she love me and i will love her back” replied tiffany and looked straight into jessica eyes “are you done?”

Jessica shook, “are you sure?”

“jess.. please stop..”

Tiffany looked at the girl behind jessica. She widened her eyes for the view in front of her.

“let’s go home..” hyomin tried hard to look okay in front of her twins and the girl she loved. Hyomin  smiled to tiffany, “hai.. tiff.. i’m hyomin.. jessica twins sister..” she greeted her politely with her best smile.

Jessica felt guilty and hurt for looking how hyomin tried so hard to not cry. She grabbed hyomin left hand to give her some power. “tiff.. she is my twins who you met yesterday.. she is the one who did all the paper and test.. the one who you kiss is not me.. but hyomin...”

Hyomin smiled, “ don’t need to feel burden for the kiss.. i know it’s a mistake and..  i’m happy for you! Congratulation for you relationship with taeyeon! Hope you two last forever”

Tiffany didn’t dare to look at hyomin eyes, “thanks” she didn’t know she should be happy or sad.  But for sure, she couldn’t look at the girl called hyomin. why her eyes look so sad?

Hyomin smiled, “oh.. emmm.. jes.. i think we need to go home now.. tiffany is tired and she needs rest..  we can talk tomorrow, right tiffany?”

Tiffany lift her head up and nodded.

Hyomin bowed, “annyeong.. good night..” she took jessica right hand and dragged her out from the house.

“twins? Really? Am i dreaming?? How could... how could jessica has a twin??” asked tiffany to herself so frustrated when they were gone.

 

Hyomin drove the car with the silent around them. No one dare to start the conversation. Until the light turned red and the car stopped in front of the line.

Jessica looked at hyomin with a big guilty inside her heart, “are you okay?”

Hyomin smiled, “yah! I’m okay! don’t worry about me!” said hyomin with her cheerful voice.

“are you sure? I know you are not okay! we are twins! You can lie to everyone but not ME!” 

“then what should i do? Cry? Sad? “ hyomin chuckled, “ i haven’t fallen in love so hard with her.. so i’m still okay...don’t worry so much...” hyomin smiled, “it’s hurt...it’s so hurt when she said that she was in relationship with Taeyeon.. i know she doesn’t love her... she loves you and she will always love you even... she is with Taeyeon now. but me? she didn’t ever think about me... she just know me and see me as your twins “

Jessica shook, “yah! Pabo! How could you think that way!”

The light turned green and hyomin drove their car again without answering jessica question.

“meet her tomorrow! Let’s switch again!” asked jessica but again, hyomin didn’t answer. She just let jessica talked while she was driving with a heavy mind in her head.

 

--

It was early in the morning and hyomin felt her body was death. She didn’t have any energy for doing anything. She felt so tired. Tired of this life.  There are something that no one knew about her.

 

Herself

 

She looked at jessica who sleep soundly.. she looked at her beautiful face...

There are something that no one know..

That actually...

Hyomin was envy of jessica

 

It’s not because of Tiffany

 

But.. it’s all because of the love around jessica

 

Hyomin felt so hurt every time she remember all the pain that she always gets as jessica twins.

She knew that jessica was a good sister, that’s why she just dig her own hole and buried it deep inside her heart. She just took the pain with the smile but today.. she was failed. She failed to show her smile. Her good smile that covered all her pain.

Hyomin never thought to seize any good from jessica

She never thought to touch anything that was related to jessica

That’s why... she will throw away her feeling

It’s never belong to her, so why she has to force it?

 

That’s the simple thought but so hard to do.

 

She loves her twins and hates herself

 

She thought, everything will be different when they were not in the same school. No one know about her and her twins. But she was wrong.. it’s not easy as the plan.

 

Hyomin sighed and got her uniform to ready for her school. She will go to kirin high school. She will finish all her promise to jessica.  Just a week.. yes.. just a week..

She changed herself who look like jessica. She smiled on the mirror and walked down to the kitchen.

She started to cook for 3 of them, herself, jessica and krystal.

“eonni” krystal walked to hyomin and gave a warm backhug while hyomin was cooking.

“wae??” asked hyomin back

“why did you dress like jessica eonnie?” she asked with a curious

Hyomin gasped ooow... she hasn’t know yet... “ i have to switch with jessica for a while..”

“why?” still hugging her eldest sister

Hyomin smiled and turned around. she kissed krystal before told her “ i need to help her for her test.. or.. she will be in the big trouble this year..”

Krystal sighed, “jessica eonnie is really a pabo”

Hyomin laughed, “she just didn’t do great in number.. all about number she will get stuck! So i need to help her”

Krystal nodded

“don’t tell anyone, araso?”

Krystal nodded again

“good!” hyomin patted her and served the food for breakfast  “how is your relationship with jiyeon?”

Krystal blushed when she remember last night

Hyomin squinted suspiciously, “you guys didn’t do that right?”

Krystal shook, “no! of course no! we are not eonnie! I’m swear!!”

Hyomin laughed for teasing her lovely sister, “then.. what? Tell me! tell me!”

“we..we..we just... kiss..” krystal blushed hard.

“oohhh~~~~ jiyeon is a good kisser, huh?” teased hyomin again

Krystal with her tomato face nodded, “she is amazing”

“our little krystal is turned mature”

Krystal pouted, “i’m not little anymore, eonni!”

“ne.. ne.. little krystal~”

 

--

Ting tong~

Tiffany walked to the door and greeted her girlfriend , “hai tae..”

Taeyeon smiled and hugged her before planted a kiss on her lips, “ let’s go”

Tiffany felt awkward, “ehm..”

 

Tiffany should be happy that finally she got someone who love her, but.. why she still felt empty..

 

They arrived at school after about 10 minutes. Taeyeon held her hand and walked inside the school with some attention around them.

All of the school students started to whisper the gossip about them. Tiffany felt uncomfortable but she just let them be.

“hai tae! Fany!” greeted hyoyeon with her tap.

“ooh??? You two?? Dating?” asked sooyoung with a bread in her hand

Taeyeon nodded

“WAO congratulation Tae!”

“ i thought tiffany..” yoona stopped her words “ehm.. congratulation for both of you”  

Sunny looked around and found jessica who walked to them, “hai jess!” greeted yuri before sunny could greet her.

Jessica smiled , “hai guys!”

“taeyeon and tiffany finally dating!” said yuri again

Jessica nodded, “congratulation! Hope both of you last forever”

Tiffany looked at jessica and tried to read her mind is she jessica or hyomin? no..no... i know.. i know she is hyomin.. she is not jessica

“thank you jes!” said taeyeon with her smile before looked at tiffany and kiss her in front of their friend.

Tiffany was shocked for the sudden kiss. She looked at hyomin who was looking them kissing. Why her eyes look so sad? Aren’t she happy for my relationship??

 

“wao! Wao! Guys! Stop that! you are in the school!” shouted hyoyeon and stopped their kissing scene in public

“sorry” taeyeon grinned

“i’m sorry.. i have to go for my another test.. see you guys in the class” said hyomin and walked away

“wait! I will go with you!” sunny ran to hyomin and smiled to her

“for?” asked hyomin

“i also need to meet mr Ham”

Hyomin nodded without asking more. she just felt so heavy in every steps and every words.