jistal moment

Switch

jiyeon was in front of jung house and waiting for her girlfriend to come back.

"unnie.. when is your girlfriend coming?? it's almost 2 hours... i need to meet my fience.." said momo

jiyeon looked at her watch, " i will call her.."

jiyeon tried to call krystal and as she expected, the girl won't answer her call, " she's still angry with me.. ah.. i don't care about your fience, you need to explain to my girlfriend and clean this misunderstanding"

momo pouted, " arasso.." 

luckily 30 minutes later krystal came back, but jiyeon totally didn't like the way seohyun hugged her girlfriend. " can you stop your lovey dovey moment?" said jiyeon and made them  released the hug.

" i bet i must go now.. see you.." said seohyun and walked to her car.

momo came to them, " hello.. you must be jiyeon unnie's girlfriend.. i'm hirai momo.. jiyeon unnie friend from dance club, i'm sorry for a misundertanding, i just come to korea to meet my fience.. so i ask jiyeon unnie to help me.. that's all, nothing happened between us and it won't be happen in the future"

jiyeon's still angry, " for your information jung soo jung, you are the one who cancel our date today, i have booked the restaurant for our date and i can't let it waste like that, so i asked my friend to eat with me, is it very wrong in your eyes???"

krystal didn't understand why jiyeon will be so mad at her, " what's wrong with you?? are you saying that i'm the one who wrong???"

"yes, you are! i'm so done with your lovey dovey with your new friend! if you can date your friend, why won't i???"

"eemmm.. guys.... i think i need to go.." momo tried to talk 

"JUST GO AWAY!" shouted jiyeon to momo and made momo run away

krystal laughed, " she is just a friend, why you need to be that jealousy??"

"yes, i'm.. and i'm so done today waiting for 2 and half hours in front of your house to see you and your friend so happily with your date" jiyeon finished her words and went inside her car.

krystal was out of the words, " what? she was waiting for me? she could just call...." krystal looked at her phone " oh damn... if only i answer her call..." krystal tried to call jiyeon but the girl was stuborn enough to answer the call. 

 

==

it's been a week and jiyeon didn't even look at krystal. she didn't text or call her too. 

"are you have a fight with krystal?" asked hyomin to jiyeon. 

jiyeon sighed and nodded, " i'm sorry unnie.. i didn't mean to hurt your little sister but.. i need time too... i will talk to her when i was ready"

hyomin sighed, " i just want you to know that my little sister is so in love with you, i know sometimes she didn't aware that she was hurting you, please be patient with her.."

jiyeon smiled, " yes unnie.. i will call her later"

hyomin smiled, " thanks jiyeon~ good luck"

 

jiyeon decided to face her girlfriend, she found it so childish if she kept avoiding her girlfriend. that's why she went to the basket ball field to meet her. lucikly, krystal was alone so it will be easy for them to talk.

"alone?"

krystal turned back and looked at her, " unnie.."

jiyeon walked to her while krystal ran and jumped to hug her, " i miss you.." she even cried " i'm sorry... please don't avoid me anymore.."

jiyeon hugged her tightly, " i'm sorry too.. i miss you a lot.."

"i miss you too" she cupped jiyeon's face and kissed the older girl, " please don't avoid me again, it hurts so much.."

jiyeon wiped those tears away and smiled, " i'm sorry for being childish... stop crying, baby jung"

krystal nodded, " promise me that we are okay now"

jiyeon nodded and kissed her, " we are more than okay, let's have a date.. i miss our date too"

krystal jumped happily and took her bag, " let's go!!"

 

jiyeon looked at krystal who won't let go of her hand, she smiled and looked at her girlfriend again, " are you going to hold my hand forever?" she teased

krystal nodded, " i won't let you go anywhere now"

"but i'm not going anywhere" she teased and laughed

" i don't want to have another misundertanding between us, can we just be more open in our relationship? like, if you don't like me to be too close with the other, you can say it to me" asked krystal.

"em.. okay.. you mean be more open mind? okay.. so do you.. but i want you to more believe in me like i'm believe in you... i won't go anywhere and i won't love anyone unless it's you" jiyeon smiled and krystal got teary again.

"i hate to be so in love with you" said krystal and made jiyeon want to kiss her so bad.

"and i want to kiss you and hugged you now" teased jiyeon and made krystal walking in front of her.

jiyeon stopped walking when she felt the younger girl hugged her so tight. " just do it"

" i'm so happy to have you, jung soo jung.."