the other girl part 2

Switch

Another update~~

but .... i don't think some of you like this update...

but... hope you like it...

Tiamo~

 

-------------------------------

“MASTER!! HERE!!” sunny shouted and made all the people looked at her

“SSHH!!!!” asked all the people in the library to shut sunny’s mouth

“young lady.. this is library not a mall” warned the grandma who was reading her cooking book.

Sunny grinned shyly and bowed, “ Jeosong hamnida~” she whispered in low voice.

Hyomin shook her head and laughed at the short girl. “so.. do you bring your book ?”

Sunny nodded, “ i’m really bad at math.. so.. maybe we should start with it”

Hyomin nodded, “ okay~  let’s try to do this Algorithm”

Sunny nodded and they started to do their 2 hours teaching.

 

After 2 hours

Sunny lowered her head, “ it’s so difficult..  how could i pass this... huff...”

Hyomin smiled at her cute face, “ don’t worry.. we still have 1 month.. let’s take it slow”

“my head is hurt by reading this number...” she sighed “what should i do master?”

Hyomin thought a while, “ em... maybe you should study more?”

Sunny pouted, “ arasso.. i’m trying...”

Hyomin smiled, “good girl!”

“have you eaten yet?” asked sunny

Hyomin looked at her watch, “ em.. not? want to have dinner together?”

Sunny nodded in many times, “ my brain need food”

“arasso.. my treat then.. let’s go”

Sunny smiled, “ assa! You are the best master!”

Hyomin shook her head and laughed. They walked out from the library building and walked in the load. Suddenly a small snow was falling down from the sky.

“wao!! First snow!!” said sunny and jumped happy

Hyomin frowned and smiled looking at the hyper girl. “ how old are you?” she

Sunny pouted, “ don’t ever say i’m a kid!”

“then.. you are really really a kid” teased hyomin

“master!!”

Hyomin laughed, “arasso.. let’s get in.. it’s started to cold”

Sunny nodded and they got in a small street food.

“sunny.. maybe.. you can just call me hyomin instead of master” said hyomin when she started to eat the food

Sunny shook her head, “ i prefer to call you master” she grinned

Hyomin gave up, “okay.. it’s up to you”

“so.. master.. are you still single?”

Hyomin looked at her, “ wae?”

“i just want to know”

Hyomin nodded, “ yes.. i’m still single”

Sunny smile brightly, “ when is your birthday? Em.. let me guess.. 30 Mei?”

Hyomin looked at her, “ of course you know.. it’s also jessica birthday.. we are twins by the way”

Sunny nodded, “ but you are more beautiful than jessica”

Hyomin stopped eating, “ pardon?”

“i said.. you are more beautiful than jessica”

Hyomin froze with sunny’s words, it’s strange that someone thinks that she was more beautiful than jessica. “don’t try to pride me.. i know i’m not”

Sunny smiled and took of hyomin’s eye glass, “ yes, you are.. you are the most beautiful girl that i have ever seen”

Even hyomin couldn’t see sunny’s face clearly but she could feel how sincere that words from sunny.

“give back my eye glass.. i can’t live without it”

Sunny smiled and put it back, “sorry~”

Hyomin sighed, “ how about you?”

“i’m single and waiting for a princess” said sunny

Hyomin chuckled, “ you are... i’m speechless”

Sunny laughed, “ did you bring your car?”

Hyomin shook, “no... i’m taking a bus”

“let me send you home, okay? since you have treat me and i need to pay you back”

“you don’t need to do that actually..” said hyomin back before drank her orange juice

“but i want to, master.. please~~~” she acted cutely

Hyomin smiled and nodded, “ okay.. let’s go”

 

---

Jessica peeked at the basketball field.  Her eyes were searching for the girl.

“hei..”

“Kya!” she screamed but the girl quickly shut of with her hand.

“SHhhhhh...”

Jessica nodded “i’m sorry..” she said after the girl release her hand from jessica lips.

“what are you looking for?”

“er... i’m... i’m looking for kystal.. i heard she joined basketball team..”

“If you are searching for Krystal, she didn’t come for practice today” said Qri

“Ah.... i...i don’t know...” said jessica

Qri nodded, “ you can call her”

Jessica widened her eyes, “oh.. yes.. i will..hehehe..” jessica really wanted to hide herself. She felt so embarrassing!!

“CAPTAIN!” called the other basketball girl

“i think i should go.. you can stay here and watch us playing if you want” Qri smiled and ran to the field.

Actually jessica came here not to find krystal but.. BUT! She wanted to see qri. It’s INSANE! What the hell jessica thinking?? She love eunjung not qri!! but.. she wanted to know more about Qri! oh.. god..

Jessica couldn’t take her eyes off from qri. that girl was really really so cool!! And HOT! “what am i thinking!!” jessica screamed in herself.

Qri jumped and shot! The ball was easily getting in the ring.

“good job captain!” said her teams and suddenly she turned her face to jessica and .. SMILE!!

Jessica blushed, what the hell!!!!!

Again, Qri got the ball. She was dribbling the ball before did lay-up and again.. the ball was easily got in. At last.. Qri’s team win with 31-15.

“hei..” greeted Qri

Jessica smiled awkward, “ you are really great”

Qri smiled, “ thanks.. are you still waiting for krystal?”

Jessica lost her words, “ah...yes.. i’m waiting for her” she lied

“i will call jiyeon then.. she must be with krystal”

“NO NEED!”

Qri widened her eyes

“i..i mean.. no need to do that... i... i’m going home then.. bye!” she took her bag and ran away.

Qri smiled.

“who is that girl, captain? I never saw her in our school...” said jungyeon

“you don’t chase her?” teased mina

Qri smiled, “i’m sorry guys.. i’m back first.. bye!” she ran away and chased the girl.

“HEI!” Qri shouted and stopped jessica.

“yes?” asked jessica back

“let’s go home together..”

“sorry?”

Qri smiled again, “ i said... let’s go home together...”

Jessica widened her eyes. she was SHOCK!

“silent means yes.. let go to my car.. don’t worry.. i won’t kidnap you..”

Jessica followed the girl and got in the seat.

“you didn’t bring car, did you?” asked Qri

Jessica shook, “ no.. i’m taking bus..”

“good then...em... we haven’t introduce ourself... my name is Qri.. lee Qri.. and you are?”

“Jessica... Jessica Jung...”

Qri looked at her closely, “ you know.. you remind me of my best friend...”

Jessica bit her lips, “actually.....actually.. i’m hyomin’s twins”

Qri smiled, “ wao.. i never know hyomin has a beautiful twins like you.. “

Jessica got another shock again. she... she said?? What? Jessica ! you shouldn’t be happy!! Everyone has praise you for that!!

“i’m sorry.. just.. forget that..” said Qri and focus on her driving again.

That was really awkward

Jessica tried to look outside. “oh.. first show..” she whispered

“wao.. it’s already winter...” said Qri back

Jessica looked at Qri and they looked at each other. “em.. can...can i have your number?” asked Qri shyly and jessica could she a red mark in her face!! She is blushing!!

“o..of..of course...” why did i tremble???

“thank you...”