kiss

Switch

Hyomin felt weird when tiffany holding her hand and swing it in the air. It’s a new and stranger feeling that she never felt before. She had ever held her family and her best friends hand but.. she just felt a new feeling when she met this girl.

Why.. why.. and why?? Why my heart kept beating when she held my hand? Why did i feel so nervous around her? why she just so different? We just met!

Tiffany opened the gate and faced hyomin who was busy with her thought, “jess...” but hyomin didn’t ever listen to her, “jessica???”

“oh..”

Hyomin got in her house and got abit shock with how big her house was.

“jess.. just went to my room.. i want to greet my omma first”

Hyomin shook, “i also want to greet her.. “ i’m not even know where is your room!

Tiffany frowned, “heh? It does not like you, jes.. hahaha..it’s okay.. just wait in my room”

Hyomin bit her lips for a bit panic,  what should i do now..??! “ let’s go together.. it’s boring”

Tiffany nodded, “arasso..”

They went to tiffany mother room and greeted the eldest who watching korean drama.

“OOMMMMAAAAA!!!” tiffany shouted and hugged her mother tightly. “i’m back!”

“aigo..aigo... i could get a heart attacked if you kept shouting like that”

Tiffany grinned, “mianhe~”

“have you eaten?”

Tiffany shook, “i bring jessica”

“annyeong haseyo..” greeted hyomin with her white teeth

The eldest lady stood up and hugged hyomin, “oh my.. jess.. you look more beautiful now” teased the old lady

Hyomin grinned, “gamsahamnida~ aunty”

“oommaaa~” tiffany used her aegyo which made hyomin smiled looked at her, “what about me?” she pouted cutely.

The old lady pinched her nose, “you better eat more!”

Tiffany grinned, “arasso.. arassoo... we need to do our project, so.. we’re leaving.. annyeong~”

“i will ask mrs moon to take the food up stair..”

“gamsahamnida!!”

They walked to tiffany room and when the door opened.... PINK  yes! It’s all pink... and... for who didn’t love pink, it will be the hell feeling. But for who like pink, it will be palace... or heaven?

“come in”

Hyomin nodded and got in the most pinky room that she had ever seen. “wao.. you really like pink ,huh?”

Tiffany laughed, “of course! Yah! Why did you sound like people who just got in my room for the first time?”

Hyomin gasped and gave a fake laughed, “hahaha.. i’m just.. teasing you.. let’s start out project.. we don’t have much time”

“oh..” tiffany nodded and opened her laptop.

When hyomin started to discuss about the homework, honestly tiffany was shock no.. she was surprise for the new jessica. Is this the old jessica that i know??

Hyomin kept explaining while tiffany was listening and looking at her. she felt amazed until she couldn’t discribe it. tiffany smiled i more love you now..

“i will search the topic and you will arrange it, is it okay?” asked hyomin and tiffany nodded.

Hyomin took the computer and open the website before started to search. In 10 minute all the infromation was done. She gave a short explaination to tiffany and let she did the less.

Tiffany took the laptop and began to do her part. she didn’t want to lose to the new jessica too. I have to do the best too! Fighting!

Hyomin secretly smiled at her cuteness aish.. hyomin!! wake up!! oh my.. oh my.. you shouldn’t feel this way!! Hyomin got up and hit her head. Stop it!!  she decided to take a walk around the room and her eyes stopped at the picture in front of her. it’s a couple photo.

Jessica and tiffany.

They look so match with each other..

 

“what are you looking at?”

Hyomin turned around when she heard tiffany question but she took a wrong step and made her lose her balace.

“Wa!!” BUMP!!

Luckily, they fell on the bed not on the floor so it couldn’t be hurt much.

Hyomin opened her eyes and found herself was on top of tiffany. Damn! She smell.. so good... AISH!! Stupid hyomin! what are you thinking!! Their face was so close. Both of them could hear each other heart beat and felt each other breath.

Tiffany couldn’t hold it anymore, she put her hand around hyomin neck and kissed the girl.

Hyomin widened her eyes for tiffany brave action. She was going to get up but she can’t. Why? Because her body didn’t listen to her. her lips just addicted to tiffany sweet lips. Damn!!  Hyomin could hold either, she kissed tiffany back. They were addicted to each other lips and didn’t want to stop the kissing.

Stupid hyomin!!! you have to stop it!! hyomin!! please stop it!! her mind kept telling herself to stop but she just can’t. Her heart beat so fast and her lips keep kissing the girl bottom of her. why she looks so beautiful.. i can’t stop it.. hyomin took a chance to move deeper the kiss. She kiss tiffany hungery and made the girl couldn’t help but moaned in kiss. "mmm...jes...."

Okay! i go to far.. it’s wrong.. i need to stop it.

Hyomin broke the kiss with half breath. Their eyes locked at each other, “it’s... wrong... we shouldn’t...”

Another attacked from tiffany.  This time tiffany kissed her full passionate which made hyomin surprise and again hyomin broke it, “i’m sorry..”

“i think... you .. got a same feeling..” said tiffany while looking at hyomin.

For the god sake.. why she looks  so hot nowww??!!  “errgg... tiffany... i think there is some misunderstanding here... i’m not..” hyomin stopped when she almost told her the secret. The secret that she is not jessica.

“what?”

Hyomin bit her lips, “i’m not..” she stopped again, “i’m not in love with you..” what the hell..   T.T

Tiffany eyes became teary.. her heart was broke into pieces now. “then why you kiss me back???”

“i...i...” hyomin lost her words because i addicted?? But i’m not jessica! I’m not the one you love! How could i tell you???

“how could you.. i love you... and you know it!” tiffany cried hard now and hyomin didn’t know how to do and how to face her. AAAAHHHH!!! How... erg. .. why??!!

“get out from my room.. i want to alone..” said tiffany and wiped her tears.

Hyomin sighed. She took her things and peek at the crying girl. She also felt hurt when she knew she just broke that girl heart.  “mianhe..”

 

--

Jiyeon took her bag. She got o0ut from her class and walked to the garden again.

“WATCH OUT!!! AAAHHHH!!!” 

jiyeon was panic when a ball was coming to her side and PPUUKKK!! It’s landed hardly in her face.  jiyeon felt a bit dizzy and.. in 2 second she fell on the ground.

But.. before she fell, someone had already dragged her and pulled her to her side.

“oh my god.. what have i done????” said the girl panicly when she found jiyeon was unconscious. “eonnie... eonnie... jiyeon eonnie..” the girl tried to wake jiyeon but she failed “otthokkeeee...???!!”

 

Jiyeon felt a wind was passing her body. She slowly opened her eyes and found a girl. Is she an angel? Am i die?

The girl looked at her and smiled, “eonni!! Are you okay??”

Jiyeon got up and looked at the girl again, “who are you?”

“i... i...”the girl lost her words.

“you are...?”

“krystal... my name is... krystal” said the girl shy

Jiyeon smiled, “ it’s a beautiful name.. i’m jiyeon.. park jiyeon..” jiyeon introduce to herself. She squinted her eyes and looked at the girl in front of her, “did we ever meet before?”

The girl immediately shook her head.

Suddenly jiyeon remember, “AAAHHH!!! You are the girl who ran away after hit the ball in me!! wait... you hit me againn???????!!!”

Krystal lowered her head and was going to run but jiyeon won’t let her go this time. She dragged the girl and pushed her against the wall. Krystal couldn’t look jiyeon. her eyes still on the floor. jiyeon looked krystal around her arm and analized the girl she is beautiful.. “yah! Look at me”  krystal froze and didn’t dare to look at jiyeon.

Jiyeon lowered her head and looked at krystal, “are you always this shy?” asked jiyeon again

“mm.. not..” she finally answered

Jiyeon smiled, “so?”

Krystal prepared her heart and looked at jiyeon.

DAMN! She looks.... so beautiful.. jiyeon could help it but leaned her face and let her lips touch that little girl lips

Krystal widened her eyes. She couldn’t believe that.. jiyeon kiss her.. PARK JIYEON KISS HER!!!!!

“that’s for running away” jiyeon said in her devil smile.

I’m going to die! Krystal was blushing hard.

“cute..” jiyeon whispered.

“mwo?”

Jiyeon shook her head, “ani...” what am i doing??

Krystal blinked her eyes and tried to looked at jiyeon but jiyeon looked away. “eonnie..” she called her sweetly which made jiyeon felt...weird for the first time.

“ooh..”

Krystal smiled happy, “mianhe..”

“treat me then” jiyeon smiled. A small excuse so i can meet her again

“now?” asked krystal which made jiyeon found her another cuteness

Jiyeon held her hand, “no.. next year!”

 

 

 

---

i had a long holiday and now i got sick! hahaha.... sorry for late update ^^v