Pass

Switch

congratulation! you are accepted to XXXXX University!

We would like to invite you to take a look at the university before starting your first day at Collage........

(......)

Hyomin widened her eyes and jumped, " OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!"

sunny was shocked, " what's wrong, master????"

hyomin hugged sunny and laughed, " i'm accepted at XXXXX University!!!!!"

sunny followed her and jumped happily, " wwaaa!!!!! congratulation!!!!!!" they stopped their jumping and released theirself  "ooppss.. sorry"

hyomin laughed, " it's okay.."

sunny smiled, " so... once again, congratulation.."

"thank you! you don't know how this mean a lot to me.."

sunny nodded, " but.. that means.. you are going to move out?"

hyomin's smile flatted, " yeah..."

sunny took out her test, " actually... TADA!!" she showed her score, " I got 85 for math, 90 for english, 87 for Science!!!!"

"waoo!!! you did it!!"

"and it's all because of you!!!" sunny said and hugged hyomin again, " thank you..."

hyomin patted her head, " it's nothing to thank for, you pay me for this and... since the test is done.. our teaching lesson is done too.."

"we still friend, right?" asked sunny

"of course! even we are not in the same country, we still can video call or chat with each other" hyomin took out a book from her bag, " my present for you.. it's a diary book, i think you need it since you always forget something"

sunny took it and smiled again, " wao.. thank you.. if you don't mind... i want to ask you for a date"

hyomin's eye widened, " a date?"

sunny nodded, " yeah.. as a celebrating?"

hyomin thought a while before nodded, " let's go!"

sunny drove her car to the everland and started to guide hyomin to play the game. 

"waoo!! let's try this!!!"

they kept trying a lot of things until their bodies is too tired to move. " let rest a while... " they moved for everland speedway to global fair where all the flower were blooming and the smell is so fresh. 

" sunny.. i will buy drink for us.. wait here" said hyomin and walked away to the food court.

" 2 warm white tea, please" said hyomin to the shopkeeper. the man gave hyomin 2 cups, with a thanks hyomin turned around and.. BUK!!

"YAH!!!!" 

hyomin froze, " oh my.. i'm sorry.. i didn't mean.."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T MEAN!! LOOK AT MY CLOTH!! IT'S ALL WET!!" shouted the man and made everyone looking at them

"i'm so so sorry.. i will buy new cloths for you.."

"WHAT A !"

hyomin felt so embarrassing, she could just bow down her head.

"old man.. don't you think you are too much??" said someone and made the old man looked at the girl. " here.. i think 100.000 won is enough to buy your cloth"

"YAH! YOU!"

"i'm Tiffany Hwang, the Daughter of Hwang Co.. i hope you understand your position in here and don't try to make a scene in here"

when everyone heard Hwang Co, they moved away and acted like nothing happened. " i'm sorry.." said the old man and walked away.

hyomin looked at tiffany, " thanks.."

"are you okay?" asked tiffany who looked so worry, " you are burning your hand.." she held hyomin's hand and dragged her to the minimarket near buy. 

"it's okay.. it's not that hot"

"but your hands are turning red, stop saying okay when you are not" tiffany took the medicine and without paying it, she opened and applied the ointment to her hands.

hyomin looked at her, " you know.. i'm.."

"you are hyomin, jessica's twins? i know.." tiffany sighed and let hyomin's hands go. she went to the cashier and paid for it.

hyomin took out the money, " let me pay for it"

" i have paid it.." said tiffany again, " are you here alone?"

hyomin shook, " no.. i'm with sunny.."

"sunny??"

"yeah.. i think.. i need to go now, she will be worried.." hyomin was going to excuse herself but tiffany held her. 

"i'm..." tiffany sighed, " i'm sorry.."

hyomin frowned, " what?"

"i'm sorry for kissing you.."

hyomin remembered, "ahh....that... it's okay.."

tiffany smiled, " thanks.... emm.. enjoy your date..."

hyomin nodded and walked away. she walked to sunny and found the girl was worrying, " hey! what took you so long?? oh my your hands!! something happen??"

hyomin laughed, " it's okay.. i accidently bump someone and split some tea.. it's okay now.. here.. your tea.."

"thanks... aahh... so fresh and i don't want to go home now.."

hyomin laughed, " but we need before the sky turns dark"

"okay~ pincess minnie~"

 

--

"appa omma!! i'm back!!!!" hyomin shouted and walked inside the living room.

"oh!! you are back!! wash your body and let's eat! the dinner is ready!" her mother put the last dish on the table before shouted again, " KIDS!! The food is ready!!!"

"arasso omma!!!!" they shouted back.

15 minutes later, all of the gathered in the dining room and started eating.

"oh.. hyomin.. how is the test?" asked her father

hyomin smiled, " I got accept, appa!!!"

"jinjja???!!! waoo!!! hyomin!!! you did it!!"

"thanks to you~ appa! appa jjang!!"

the other 3 women were confused, " wait.. what? what test?" asked her mother

"oh.. you didn't tell omma?" asked her father to hyomin and made hyomin grinned nervously. the father sighed and explained it to the other women in the room.

"yah!!!! how could you don't tell us???!!!!" said jessica a bit mad.

"unnieeeeeee are you moving out then????" asked krystal

hyomin smiled, " yes... for my dream, i need to do it.."

"how many month left?" asked jessica

"actually... next month.."

"WHAT???!!!"