new side

Switch

What's wrong with us

Me and hyomin

We are in one room, but i can't feel her..

We are twins.. but.. why i feel she started to go away?

Does she hate me?

Jessica opened and was going to have a talk with hyomin, but hyomin got up and walked out of the room.

It's been a week.

Jessica couldn't hold her tears again. She cried.

While another side, hyomin walked to the kitchen and prepared the breakfast for three of them.

She opened the refrigerator, took 3 eggs and a bottle pure milk.

"Eonni~"

Hyomin greeted her little sister back , "  sleep well?"

Krystal nodded. "Where is jessica eonni?"

Hyomin stayed silent and flipped over her eggs, " still sleeping?"

Krystal took her milk, " eonni.. is there something happen between both of you?"

Hyomin smiled, " nothing wrong , baby jung~ "

"But... why i felt... you are avoiding jessica eonnie?" Asked krystal again.

Hyomin took the plate and put the omelette on it. " i'm not... i just too busy these days.. we are going to have an exam.. so i need to study in library"

Krystal nodded. 

Hyomin gave the breakfast to krystal, " i'm going to pick omma and appa at the airport, tell  jessica eonnie to eat the breakfast before school, okay?"

"Eeehhhh?? Are you going to skip class?"

Hyomin smiled, " morning class is quiet boring.. beside that, it's not very important.." hyomin put off her apron and walked to the cupboard

"Don't forget to finish your food, got it?" Said hyomin again before walked out.

Krystal sighed, " i hate that fake smile.. eonnie.."

--

 

Hyomin wore the black eye glasses and drove her car to incheon airport.

She looked at her watch and waiting outside the gate.

"Hyomin?"

Hyomin turned right,  " tiffany?"

"What are you doing in here?" She asked with her famous smile that had ever melt hyomin before.

"I'm waiting for my parent" she said and cut the dialog. Actually she can ask her back, but she didn't want a long conversation with this girl. 

"Oh.. how is your school?"

"Em.. good" another short answer. Hyomin really didn't want to have any conversation with tiffany. She really hope her parent could come out soon or tiffany could just leave her alone.

"Are you skipping your class?" she asked again.

"Yes" answered hyomin again. 

"Are you going to keep answer me with your short answer?" Asked tiffany again

"What do you want?" Asked hyomin back.

"I want a conversation like we used to be.."

Hyomin  smirked, " we never have any conversation... you are talking with jessica.. not me.."

Tiffany was going to ask again but 

"Hyomin!!"

Hyomin looked at her parent and approached them.

"Tiffany!"

Tiffany also walked to her omma

Hyomin and tiffany looked at each other before their parents broke their silent gaze.

"jessica?" Asked tiffany mother.

Hyomin mother laughed, "oh? You know our daughter too? Mrs hwang.. this is my daughter.. hyomin. The one you call, jessica is her twins"

Mrs Hwang laughed, "ah.. mianhe.. mianhe... i never thought that jessica have another beautiful twins. You are really lucky mrs jung. "

"How do you know our jessica?" Asked mr jung

" she is my daughter bestfriend. She often comes to our house" said mrs hwang with her smile.

"Then.. you should come to our house mrs hwang.. we will have another chat in our house" suggested mrs jung

Mrs hwang grabbed her hand, "it's a good idea.. i will visit you later"

"Then... tiffany ah.. you can call jessica for the location of our house" said mr jung.

"I will ask her when we met at school" answered tiffany politely.

"We need to leave now.. good bye mrs hwang and tiffany ssi. It’s really nice to meet you." said mr jung with his gentle smile.

Hyomin bowed a bit to mrs hwang before leaded her parent to the car.

" i never know jessica has a beautiful friend like tiffany" said hyomin omma happily when hyomin drove the car.

"Did you know her too ,hyomin-ah?" Asked her appa.

Hyomin shook, " no"

"really? Why i saw you have a conversation with her?" Another question attacked from hyomin omma.

Hyomin sighed, "she thought i was jessica.. both of you know that jessica and i never talk about twins in our school" she lied.

Mr ans mrs jung knew about the lie that their daughter just said. Hyomin had a small habit when she was lying. Hyomin always bites her bottom lips.

They just smiled and understood hyomin. When hyomin lied, that's meant she need a privacy and as a parent, they will let her be.

---

It's already 3 pm

Jessica came back from school and walked up to her room.

She was hopes to find hyomin and talked to her. 

She opened the door and found an empty silent.

Jessica walked down to meet her parent

"Omma.. do you see hyomin?"

Mrs jung , " she said she needs to go to library, what's wrong?"

Jessica sighed and sat next to her mother, "omma... why i felt.. hyomin is ignore me..."

"What make you think so?"

"It's been a week we don't have a conversation that we used to have before"

Mrs jung smiled and pat jessica head, " she has a reason for that, don't you understand her?"

"But mom.. we are twins.. if she has a problem.. she should tell me" jessica whined.

Mrs jung sighed, " jess.. even though you are twins.. hyomin has a different character than you. She never shows her feeling, She never share her sadness and she never talk about what her privacy to anyone even us, her family. She always has her own way to keep her secret and as her family, we couldn't force her , instead we should understand her"

Jessica couldn't say anything to argue her mother words. She was right.

Just in time, hyomin was coming back with a lot of book in her hand.

" oh.. omma, jess.." greeted hyomin before put all the book on the desk.

"Annyeong haseyo.. aunty.. jessica" bowed eunjung who also bring books in her hand

"Omma.. i bring my friend. This handsome girl is eunjung" introduced hyomin with a tease.

Eunjung smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Annyeong eunjung ssi.. i'm so happy to see hyomin friend in here" said mrs jung with a warm welcome.

" omma.. we are going to study together, don’t bother us"said hyomin and lead eunjung to her room.

Eunjung bowed and followed hyomin again.

"Oh.. i like that handsome girl.. hyomin really has a good eyes and.. they look so match" said the mother

Jessica widened her eyes, "omma! There are just friend!"

Mother jung frowned, " now they are friend, but we don't know later. But.. why are you upset?" 

Jessica pouted, " i'm not"

"Really?" mother.

Jessica suddenly found it's annoying. "Omma.. i'm going to take a bath" she walked to her room that she shared with hyomin.

am i jealous?? Really?? why i feel... errgg.. i don't know anymore..