Love u

Switch

First i want to say thanks to everyone that still read this stort and left comment on it.  Thank you so much..  It means a lot for me.. 

So.. 

Here is the other update,  hope you like it !

--

Jessica walked inside the cafe. "welcome~" jessica's eyes widened 

"eunjung???!! "

Eunjung smiled,  "hai? So,  what do you like to drink, princess? "

Jessica blushed,  "P.. Pp. Ppri. Princess?? "

Eunjung laughed,  " sorry..  You don't like it? "

"ani..  I'm..  I'm just surprised but in a good way.. " jessica smiled,  " i would like to order one americano less sugar,  medium ice"

Eunjung took the order,  "here the bill..  My treat,  your drink will be ready in 5 minutes"

" no.. No..  let's me pay.."

"how about you pay me for dinner,  are you free today? "

Jessica nodded in shy way, 

"good! " eunjung smiled again and gave jessica her drink,  "enjoy your drink and please wait for me because my shift is almost over "

Jessica pointed at the corner,  " i will wait there"

"okay! "

The blonde girl smiled and walked away.  

 

After about 43 minutes..  It's 9 pm and eunjung was done her work.  She said good bye to her friend and went to jessica.  "sorry for making you wait that long"

"oh,  you've done?? "

Eunjung chuckled,  "yes,  now..  Let's go !" she helped jessica to take her things and gave her another best smile.  

"so..  What do you want to have for dinner? " asked jessica when they were walking on the street. 

"em... Do you like sushi?"

" i like everything except cucumber " said Jessica and made eunjung laugh. 

"it's cute"

Deg deg deg .. Another heart attack that made Jessica blushed again and again. " it's not cute at all!! the smell is disgusting .. Huft! "

Eunjung laughed,  " okay..  Let's order something delicious without cucumber in it"

Jessica grinned and nodded. 

They got inside the sushi restaurant near by and started to have a light conversation between them while waiting for the food. 

"so..  Mind to share your problems? " 

Jessica got a bit surprise with the question , "mm? "

" you seems like having a lot of thought "

Jessica sighed,  " it's hyomin...  I think I'm starting to lose her...i thought i know her more than anyone.. But... I'm not.. "

Eunjung nodded,  " she must has some reason..  May be.. she can't tell you now..  So..  Why don't you give her a time? "

"she is going overseas...  "

"i'm sure it's just temporary..  " eunjung gave her another warm smile. " believe her..  "

Jessica nodded and smiled ,  " thank you.. " 

" you are more beautiful if you keep that smile all the time"

Jessica blushed again,  " please stop teasing me..  I will really fall for it"

"then...i'm going to keep teasing you until you really fall in love with me " eunjung's bravely express her feeling " will you let me?"

"eunjung~ah.. I..... I.... " 

Eunjung took her hands and kissed it,  " please? "

Jessica got another heart attack,  " yes..  Please.. " she shyly answered her. 

Eunjung smiled again,  " prepare your heart because i'm going to make it beat for me" she gave another tease. 

"you've already done it, ham eunjung..  I think i need to go to hospital as soon as possible "

Eunjung's face turned to worry, " why?  Are you sick? "

"yes.. I think something is wrong with my heart "

"seriusly??  Let's go check up! "

Jessica laughed,  " my heart..  It's beating 2 times more faster when i saw your smile and 3 times more faster everytime you tease me..."

Eunjung finally understood,  "so..  I'm the reason? " her smiled got more wide " so..  Are you telling me...  That...  You have fallen in love with me? "

Jessica blushed,  "i'm not that easy! "

Eunjung laughed,  " so..  Jessica jung.. Please look at me... " she begged and finally jessica was bravely to look at her,  " i love you.. Will you be mine? "

Jessica was shocked but also excited!! finally!!!  But she decided to hide her excitement,  " since... When...  We just knew each other... "

"since the first time i save you..  My heart has locked and only you can open it.. " eunjung walked to jessica and kneeled down,  " i know..  You just confused between me and qri.. And  honestly I don't like it at all..  Call me selfish because i want you just for myself.  I don't want you too close with other people.. I'm jealous.. That's why,  I'm telling you now about my feelings.. "

"so..  You.. Love me? "

Eunjung smiled,  " yes..  I'm so in love with you"

Jessica smiled,  she cupped eunjung's face and kissed her,  " i love you too,  ham eunjung"

Eunjung smiled and pulled her for another kiss,

"e... Em... Emmmmm... "

They stopped kissing and looked at the waitress.  "i'm... I'm.. Sorry..  I... Your... Food.. I'm..  Leaving" the waitress immediately ran.

They looked at each others and started to laugh,  "maybe we should do it more privately "

Jessica smiled and kissed her again.