i don't know

Switch

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAM EUNJUNG AND LEE QRI!!!!

LOVE YOU EONNIIIIIIIEEE!!!!!

 

 

 

Jessica had made up her mind. Today, she was going to tell eunjung about her true identity.

“morning!” said eunjung and awaken jessica from her reverie.

“eunjung??”

Eunjung frowned, “yah! What’s wrong with you?”

Jessica shook her head

“are you sick?” asked eunjung worry

Jessica was going to say no but eunjung has already put her hand on jessica forehead.

Should i tell her now??

“eunjung~ah... i have something to tell you” said jessica tried to gain her brave in her words

“hm?”

“actually i....”

Suddenly Qri got in and stopped them all. They looked at each other before Qri broke the silent, “eerrg... i just wanted to take my bottle..” she took it and got out of the class

Eunjung looked back to jessica, “what are you going to say?”

Jessica sighed, “i’m not hyomin...”

“...........”

eunjung stayed silent and let jessica continued her words

“i’m jessica.. hyomin twins....”

Eunjung smiled, “ i know”

Jessica widened her eyes, “what????”

“ actually.. i found you a bit strange this week... it’s not like hyomin at all but.. i throw that mind away until.... i saw hyomin and you”

Jessica relieved, “so... how do you think about me?” she took of hyomin eye glass which made eunjung froze.

“I....” eunjung couldn’t continue her words. Why? Because she admired how beautiful the girl in front of her.

“I love you” said jessica bravely without any doubt.

Eunjung widened her eyes

“I really love you since the day you save me... the reason i switch with hyomin... is you”

“i’m sorry....” said eunjung and made jessica heart broke in to a piece. “the one who save you.. it’s not me..”

Jessica lift up her head, “what?”

Eunjung smiled weakly, “it’s Qri.. not me..”

“but.. but...”

Eunjung told her the real story, “you were fainted that time... so you don’t know the one who really save you. I’m just helping Qri to take care of you since she was going to buy a medicine for your wounds”

Jessica was confused. She was really confused.

“so.. do you still love me after you know who am i?” asked eunjung back.

Jessica couldn’t answer at all. She didn’t know how to solve this.

“please think about this again..” she patted jessica before left her alone

 

--

Jessica walked back home with half heart, she was really confuse with her felling now. is she really love eunjung??

“jes”

Jessica sighed  what should i do..

“jes”

Jessica sighed again  i seem like an idiot...  jessica hate herself more

“jess!!!!!”

Jessica looked at the girl infront of her , “oh.. hyomin~ah.. what’s wrong?”

Hyomin felt so frustrated with her twins, “i call you many times but you didn’t answer me!” she pouted

Jessica smiled and pinched hyomin cheeks, “mianhe.. “ she played with her cheeks before hyomin took her hand away

“yah! It’s hurt”

“minnie..” jessica turned into serious one which made hyomin focused on her “ the girl who save me... it’s Qri.. not eunjung”

Hyomin nodded.

“you are not surprise?” asked jessica back

Hyomin shook, “i have known”

“WHATTTTT???!!!! Why you didn’t tell me the truth when i tell you about eunjung??????”

Hyomin sighed, “i think the one you love is not the person who help you but the person who take care of you when you fell down”

“ERG!!!! I hate you!!!” jessica groaned in frustrated.

“what??” hyomin asked back. “what’s wrong with me?? “

“why you didn’t tell me the truth!!!!”

Hyomin got up “ERG! “ hyomin didn’t want to argue anymore, she walked out and left the house.

“eonnie..” krystal tried to called hyomin but hyomin also passed her.

Hyomin felt so piss off, “what the hell she thinks i am” she kept walking and got far away from her house.

Krystal looked at jessica, “eonnie.. what’s wrong?”

“nothing..” jessica said

“do you have a fight with hyomin eonnie?” asked krystal again

“no. we are not. “ jessica got up “could you please leave me alone?” said jessica coldly before close the door.

Krystal pouted, “what’s wrong with them?”

 

--

The sky started to turn dark. krystal started to get worry. “why hasn’t hyomin eonnie hasn’t come back? “ she dialed hyomin number hoped she could pick her phone ut.. it’s useless.

“aisssh!!!” she looked at the clock “ it’s already 8 pm”

Krystal couldn’t stand anymore, she ran to jessica and hyomin room, TOK TOK TOK!! “eonni!!!!!”

Jessica who was sleeping, groaned and walked to the door, “what????!” she asked a bit mad

Krystal sighed, “hyomin eonnie hasn’t come back.. it’s already 8 pm”

Jessica checked her watch, “i will call her” she was going to take her phone but krystal stopped her.

“it’s useless.. i have called her more than 20 times”

Jessica stopped, “where will she go at this time..”

“let’s seach her!”

“i will call..” she stopped eunjung.. is she with her?

Krystal sighed, “ i will call jiyeon for help then..”

Jessica nodded before they walked out and tried to find missing hyomin.

 

“HYOMIN!!! ARE YOU THERE??!!!” shouted jessica around the park but ... no answer.. she sighed and ran to another place.

 

Jessica started to cry. She felt so mad with herself, “Hyominah... mianhe...” she lost her hope. She had ran this area for more than 1 hour but she still couldn’t find hyomin. “where are you... please don’t leave us...” jessica cried more hard.

 

“sica?”

Jessica turned her head up, “fany?”

Tiffany frowned and worried at the same time, “why are you crying?” she sat beside her and wiped her tears.

Jessica bit her bottom lips, “i had a fight with hyomin.. and she was missing...”

Tiffany was surprise.

“it’s my fault! If only i’m not shout at her.. she won’t run out.. it’s my fault..” jessica started to cry again. tiffany couldn’t stand looking how hurt jessica was. She hugged her and tried to comfort her.

“don’t blame yourself.. we need to find her, right? if you keep crying in here.. we won’t find her” said tiffany tried to cheer jessica up “ let go! Let’s find her together”

Jessica nodded.

“please don’t cry anymore.. it’s hurt me too” said tiffany

Jessica nodded, “thank you”

 

--

“here.. for you”

Hyomin looked at the coffee can, “thank you, eunjung”

Eunjung smiled, “what’s wrong?”

Hyomin smiled bitter “i have a fight with jessica”

“is it because of me?” asked eunjung

Hyomin nodded, “yeah..”

Eunjung sighed, “i’m sorry then..”

Hyomin shook her head, “no actually... i just.. no in mood to have an argue with her.. so i choose to run away..”

“and i find you alone in here.. “ they looked at the liver in front of them “it’s dangerous, you know”

Hyomin nodded and drank the coffee, “i know..” she looked at eunjung “ do you love jessica?”

Eunjung widened her eyes, “why so sudden?”

“tell me the truth.. we are friend, right?”

Eunjung smiled, “ yeah.. i love her... but...”

“but you don’t want her to see you as the one who save her.. but as what you are” said hyomin who was complete read eunjung mind, “ am i right?”

Eunjung laughed and faced the liver, “ahh... you read my mind again..”

Hyomin laughed bitter  everyone loves her... she was so lucky...

“you don’t want to go home?” asked eunjung who looked at her watch

Hyomin shook, “i need time to alone, you need to go home”

Eunjung shook her head, “we are friend, right? i’m not going to leave you alone in here”

“you don’t need to do that actually” hyomin got up “arraso.. you win... i will go back home”

Eunjung smiled, “that’s my friend! They must be worried about you”

Hyomin nodded “ thank you”

 

“hyomin...”

Hyomin and eunjung looked at the girls in front.  “jes..” called hyomin

Jessica ran to hug her, “i’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Please don’t run away again...”

Hyomin nodded, “i’m sorry too..” but hyomin choose to release her hug. She looked at eunjung, “ i need to go now”

Eunjung nodded and patted hyomin head, “don’t run away again, okay?”

Hyomin smiled and hugged eunjung, “thank you again”

 

Jessica and tiffany who saw the scene felt...... JEALOUS!!!!

What the hell!!! Did she just pat her head??!!! And hyomin!! why  did she hug her??!!!

 

Eunjung greeted jessica and tiffany before leaving, “i’m going home.. good night jess.. and....” she looked at tiffany

Tiffany with her cold expression, “tiffany”

“nice to meet you tiffany.. “ she bowed “ annyeong minnie~”

Hyomin smiled “annyeong~ see you at school”

 

Hyomin looked at cold and scary tiffany and jessica. “what?”

“are you two dating?” asked tiffany who was jealous to death

“no...” she looked at jessica, “ i’m tired.. let’s go home”

Jessica sighed and couldn’t say anything again. she had to hold all her curious or not... she will end with another argue with hyomin.

“okay..”

Jessica looked at tiffany.

Tiffany sighed, “ then... see you at school...again...”

Jessica nodded, “thanks for helping me”

Tiffany smiled, “everything for you..” she looked at hyomin, “take care... bye..”

Hyomin looked away, “bye..”