do you love me part 3

Switch

Otthoke.. otthoke... otthoke..

Krystal bit her bottom lips and looked at the girl who slept soundly on the bed. “aish.. why do i always hit you?” krystal sighed, “mianhe.. it’s really an accident... i was angry because your dating news... it’s really kill my mood..” krystal sighed and leaned beside jiyeon, “my heart is hurting... i thought... we have a same feeling for each other...  but... i think i was one side love...” krystal started to cry, “if only you know that.. i’m the one who always write a letter for you... if you know that... i love you... “ krystal looked at jiyeon “ sarangheyo..park jiyeon..”

 

“ i love you too..”

Krystal froze.

Jiyeon opened her eyes and turned her head to krystal. She smiled, “ so.. you are my secret admire?” teased jiyeon and made krystal blushed and got up to run away.

Jiyeon immediately held krystal hand before the girl could ran away. “arrg...”

Krystal turned back and checked her condition, “...are you okay?? still hurt??” she started to get panic

Jiyeon smiled, “ don’t go, please..”

Krystal blushed for jiyeon cute act. Why does she look so cute even she is sick???? I must be crazy!!!

Krystal sat next to her with awkward feeling. Jiyeon put a soft smile, “finally.. i find you.. am i dreaming?” she asked and grinned to herself.

“w..what?” krystal felt a bit confuse

Jiyeon pulled krystal and gave a short peck on her sweet lips, “i’m madly in love with you.. krystal” she whispered.

Krystal turned red. She felt her face was burning and her heart was beating so fast.

Jiyeon pinched krystal nose, “ do you know how hard i’m trying to find you? It’s very difficult.. but.. knowing that you are my secret admire.. i’m so happy..”

“w..why? don’t you date with..eunji?” asked krystal

Jiyeon pouted and kissed krystal again which made the girl blush again and again.

“of course not! i’m not dating her! i’m swear! Only you in my heart!” said jiyeon and made krystal blushed again and again.

Krystal finally smiled, “jinjja?”

Jiyeon nodded and grinned, “if you still don’t believe me.. i will ask her to come here and explain to you”

“no..no.. no need to.. i believe you” said krystal totally happy.

Jiyeon hugged the girl, “thank you for believe me!!!”

Krystal blushed and hugged jiyeon back.

“krystal... will you be my girlfriend?” asked jiyeon.

Krystal froze in her spot and didn’t dare to move. Her heart beat so fast and jiyeon could felt it.

“your heart beat so fast..” teased jiyeon and got a soft hit from krystal

“yah..”

Jiyeon smiled, “so.. your answer is..”

Krystal bit her lips, “you have stolen my first..second..third kiss.. you should responsible for that”

Jiyeon cupped krystal face and touched krystal lips with her finger, “ i might steal your lips more.. so.. you should prepare it” teased jiyeon again. “don’t worry.. i will responsible for what have i did to you.. so... your answer...”

Krystal smiled and kissed jiyeon gently. “you are mine now, park jiyeon”

--

 

Jessica walked in her class room like usual, “hei jes!”called yuri and gave a high five.

“what’s up yuri?”

Yuri gave her test paper, “daebak..  you got 97 for math!”

Jessica took the paper , “wah...daeeeebbbaakkk..” for the first time in her life. She got 97 for MATH!!!

“not only that!” yoona gave another test paper, “your Physic score.. 99!!! Did you really do it by your own???” asked yoona who completely didn’t believe that Jessica Jung got 99 for Physic.

Jessica laughed hard, “hahaha!! It calls miracle!”

“did you pay the teacher?” asked taeyeon

Jessica gave a cold gaze, “yah! Who do you think i am?”

“it’s really impossible for Jessica Jung to get that high score” teased sooyoung

“but it’s true.. i was with her when she did the test” said sunny and helped jessica even though she knew it’s not jessica who did the test, but hyomin.

“did she cheat?” asked hyoyeon.

“miss kim won’t let her” said tiffany and smiled shortly to jessica “ jes.. this is our work.. i print it yesterday.. just check it” she gave the file and turned away.

Taeyeon smelt something wrong, “what’s wrong with both of you?”

Jessica smiled awkward, “nothing..” jessica looked at the work that tiffany gave to her. daebak.. hyomin!! you are my angel!!!

Seohyun looked at jessica and tiffany works, “wah.. daebak..”

Everyone turned her look to jessica and tiffany paper, “ both of you really do it together?” asked sooyoung

Jessica grinned nervous.

Luckily the bell rang and all of them back to their seat. Mr Brown came in with some paper test in his hand, “this is the score for yesterday sudden Quiz and.. one of you really make me shock her for score” mr brown looked at jessica “Jessica.. congratulation.. you got 95 for Biology test and you are the highest”

All of the student was shocked.

Jessica walked in front and took her test paper. Wah.. hyomin.. you are really a nerd!! I mean.. the most clever girl i have ever met!!! Love you so much!!!

“you must be kidding me! what do you eat yesterday????” asked hyoyeon totally didn’t believe that jessica just won against Seohyun.

“i eat steak with potato sauce! You should try it!” joked jessica and felt so happy.

“okay! i wil eat it!” said hyoyeon and focused back to the lesson

 

--

“fany!!” shouted jessica which made tiffany stopped her step.

“why?” she answered coldly

Jessica sighed, “fany~ah.. don’t be like that..”

Tiffany felt sad “that what do you want me to be? Do you know.. it’s hurt to be reject... “

Jessica hugged her, “mianhe.. can’t we just be friend?”

Tiffany removed the hug, “mianhe jessica.. my heart.. it still hurt..”

Jessica held her hand, “fany~ah..”

Tiffany released her hand, “ i’m afraid.. i can’t be your friend again...”

Jessica sighed. “how could you fall in love with me...”

Tiffany almost cried, “i don’t know... why can’t you just love me back?”

“because i have already fallen in love with someone else”

"do you ever love me more than friend?" asked tiffany

jessica froze for the question. she can't even answer the question

Tiffany nodded and smiled bitter, “give me time to forget you...” she smiled weakly and walked away with her tears.

 

Jessica didn’t know that everything will become complicated. “ you are breaking our friendship” said taeyeon and made jessica looked at her. “if you don’t want her.. i will get her” taeyeon walked away and tried to catch tiffany.

 

Jessica again, just stood in her place.

“want some drink?”

Jessica turned left and found sunny. “oh.. thanks”

“she really love you”

Jessica nodded, “but i didn’t feel the same”

Sunny nodded, “you are doing good... don’t worry..”

Jessica smiled “thank you for stand in my side”

“i’m just doing what a friend do”

"thank you.."