Pretend

Switch

 

 

 “eerrrggg.. so tired...” complained eunjung while stretching her body. They just finished studying mathematic

Hyomin got up, “ it’s already 7 pm, do you want to eat first then go home or what?” asked hyomin back.

“i don’t want to bother your family, so... why don’t you and me go out and search some food? It’s my treat!” said eunjung

Hyomin thought a while

“please????” eunjung started to attack hyomin with her aegyo.

Hyomin laughed and hit the girl, “ stop using your aegyo”

Eunjung laughed too, “so? So? So?”

Hyomin nodded, “ okay~ let’s go!”

They tidy their book and ready to go out.

“where are you going?” asked jessica when she saw hyomin and eunjung were heading to the ground floor.

“oh.. we are going to eat out side” hyomin answered normally.

Eunjung nodded, “ want to come along?” asked eunjung.

Jessic wanted to go but...  “ it’s okay.. i have eaten”

They nodded, “ then we are going ... bye~”

Hyomin took the car key and went to the car with eunjung. once they got in the car, both of them put on the seatbelt.

“where are we going?” asked eunjung.

Hyomin smiled, “ i know some delicious food around here.. it’s not too far”

Eunjung nodded, “minnie~”

“emmm?”

“do you think jessica will like me?” asked eunjung

Hyomin smiled, “ of course.. i know she like you, but she just confuse”

“jinjja?” asked eunjung again

“why should i lie to you?” asked hyomin back.

Eunjung smiled, “ i don’t know.. i just don’t have enough time to approach her”

“emm....  actually you will have much time when we had a long holiday after exam”

Eunjung laughed, “ you are right, i will try harder that time”

“you should! Jessica is quit famous in her school” teased hyomin which made eunjung got a bit panic.

“Yes boss!”

They laughed hard, “ we arrive”

 

 

“ ehm.. i’m hungry now” said eunjung which made hyomin laughed

“let’s order the food then”

 

--

Jessica couldn’t sit anymore, she grabbed her car key and also followed hyomin car from back.  She wore her blanc & eclare eye glasses, black jacket and didn’t forget her hat.

When she arrived, she sat at the corner which hyomin and eunjung couldn’t see her but she could see them.  She wanted to peek at their conversation but disappointedly, she couldn’t.

“ what are they talking about?”

 

At the other side..

“minnie.. are you sure you want to study overseas?” asked eunjung while waiting for their food

Hyomin nodded, “ i want to go to Beijing University”

“have you told it to your family?” asked her again

Hyomin smiled and shook. She looked at the outside view, “ i will when the test was done”

“why don’t choose Seoul University? It’s also good”

Hyomin shook, “ no.. i don’t want...”

“you are so stubborn” said eunjung again, “ hufft.. we are going to miss you”

Hyomin laughed and hit eunjung, “ we can still have video chat”

“ you are right”

Hyomin got up, “ i want to go to toilet”

Eunjung nodded.

Hyomin walked and saw someone, but she ignored them and went straight to the toilet.

Why were jessica and tiffany also in here?

 

--flash back 15 minutes ago—

 

Jessica finally decided to put off her eye glasses and hat. She felt so strange wearing those things.

“sica?”

Jessica was shocked and turned to the voice, “ fany?”

“what are you doing in here?”

“emm... nothing.. just hungry..” answered jessica which made tiffany confuse.

“may i sit in here? Since i’m also alone”

Jessica nodded.

But tiffany wasn’t so easy to be fool. “ you are looking for something in here?”

The girl in front bit her bottom lips and looked at the couple at the middle. Tiffany eyes also followed her.

“hyomin? eunjung? what are they doing in here?” she turned back to jessica, “ did they...”

“no. they are not dating” she answered before tiffany could finish her words. “ oh.. no! hyomin is walking in here...”

Tiffany started to get panic too.  She took jessica up from the chair and pushed her again the wall. She leaned and cover her which made their face were about an inch apart.

Hyomin walked passing them and got in the toilet.

--

 

Hyomin took her phone and pretended that she got a call while passing the couple.

“oh. Yeah.. okay..”

Hyomin approached eunjung who knew nothing.

“who is calling?”

Hyomin shook, “ nothing.. i’m sorry jungie~ i think we should eat more faster..”

“why?” asked eunjung

Hyomin didn’t answer, instead she was deep in her thought.

“something happen?” asked eunjung who was worried. Hyomin suddenly turned so weird.

Hyomin looked at eunjung and smiled, “ ani..oh! the food is here!”

Eunjung still faced hyomin, “ hei...”

“please don’t ask....” she smiled but the bitter one.

Eunjung sighed and nodded. “stubborn”

Hyomin smiled and hit eunjung head

“AAUUUCCH!!!”

Hyomin laughed, “ that for kept calling me stubborn!”

Eunjung pouted, “ at least i make you laugh”

Hyomin ate her food.

“you know.. my shoulder is ready if you need me” said eunjung sweetly which rejected by hyomin in a second.

“no need, just save your shoulder for jessica”

“wwaeeee~~” she whined in cute way.

“ i will leave korean soon.. i need to be prepare in every condition alone”

Eunjung nodded, “ i hope stubborn hyomin is gone... i really want to see the weak side of you”

Hyomin pushed eunjung forehead away with her finger, “ in your dream”

“ i hope too” eunjung smiled.

 

--

“emm.. fany.. i think she is gone..” jessica tried to push tiffany away but instead tiffany leaned closer and kiss jessica

Jessica was shocked she wanted to push tiffany but tiffany didn’t let her. she held jessica tightly and took a deep in their kiss.

They never knew that hyomin has seen everything.

Tiffany broke the kiss after jessica started to cry.

“i.....i’m....i’m sorry....” she wiped her tears. Jessica took her thing and ran away. tiffany also followed her. she dragged jessica in her car and drove the car away.

“let me go!!” jessica shouted.

“NO WAY!!!” tiffany shouted back and drove the car to the more silent place.

“Why you do that?? you have already had Taeyeon!!”

Tiffany stopped the car, “ WHY YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND JESSICA JUNG???!!! THE ONE  I LOVE IS YOU!! I NEVER LOVE TAEYEON! ! SHE‘S JUST MY ESCAPE FROM YOU!!” tiffany couldn’t hold her tears anymore. she also cried, “ why loving you is so hurt?”

Jessica didn’t know that tiffany love her so deep.  “i’m sorry...”

“ i don’t need your sorry... i need you to look at me..and.. love me...” tiffany looked at jessica, “ could you just let me love you?” she said in sobbing. “ could you just love me even for once?”