Jung Sister

Switch

T-ARA SO CRAZY IS COMING OUT!!!!!! OMG!!!!!

I HAVE HEARD THE FULL MUSIC AND... I'M ADDICTED!!!!! WKWKWKKW.. BUT ALL T-ARA SONG IS ADDICTED.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MV!

PLEASE COMING OUT SOON~ JEBALLL...

(I HOPE ONLY OFFICIAL VIDEO THAT COMING OUT IN YOUTUBE..PLEASE WATCH THE OFFICIAL ONE!)

 

 

 

 

"I'm home.." said hyomin and closed the door

Jessica who was waiting for her twins for a long time. "Finally!!!! Hyomiinnnnaaaaahhhhhhhhh~~~~"

Hyomin looked at her twins confusely, "yah.. what's wrong with you?"

Jessica showed her test papers, "LOOKKKK!!!! gamsahamnida!!!!! Love youu!!" She cupped hyomin face and kissed her twins happily.

Hyomin grinned, "hehehe.. buy me an ice cream.."

Jessica nodded, "em! I wil buy you 5!! Hahahaha.."

Hyomin jumped happily, "ASSA!!!” they laughed “how is your day today?" She walked to the kitchen and started to search some food.

Jessica followed her from back, "it's excited like usual.. but..."

Hyomin turned to look at jessica, "but...?"

"Tiffany... she decided to stay away from me.." said jessica a bit sad.

Hyomin nodded slowly, "she must feel hurt because of your rejection.."

Jessica nodded, "i just love her as a friend.. no more..and.. how about you?? You like her for the first sight right?"

Hyomin smiled bitter, "then?"

"Then?? Let's switch again! And tell her about your feeling" said jessica excited but...

Hyomin didn't seem excited, she took a spoon of rice to and focus on her food.

"Why?" Asked jessica who a bit confuse

"Jes.. the one she love is you.. not me.. even if she accept me.. it's not because who i am .. but because i look like you.. i will just become a replacement.. your replacement"

The silent was filling around them. Hyomin finished her food and cleaned the plate.

Jessica felt sad. They were twins! Of course jessica could feel what hyomin felt. She rang her hand around hyomin waist and hugged her, " yah.. are you always this weak?? You didn't even try to get her.. she didn't tell her your own name.. how could she know you? "

A sigh came out from hyomin thin lips. She nodded as agreement

Jessica smiled and kissed hyomin right cheek, " tell her tomorrow"

Hyomin turned to face jessica, “you don’t mind i tell her?”

Jessica laughed, “yah! Just tell tiffany not all school!”

Hyomin hugged and kissed jessica, “okay! i will tell her tomorrow.. will she believe me?”

Jessica froze, “oh.. you are right.. she won’t believe you..”

“so?? What should we do??” asked hyomin who really need help from jessica

“emm... let’s go to her house!” that’s the most brilliant idea that jessica has ever told her.

“wao!! Let’s go!!” they were going to go out but... “wait.. how about krystal?”

Jessica and hyomin froze in their spot.

“..................................................”

Hyomin turned back to sofa, “we can’t left krystal alone, right?”

Jessica nodded, “you are right..” she sat next to hyomin

“oh my!!!! Don’t tell me...” suddenly hyomin got up and followed by jessica

“what’s wrong? what’s wrong???” asked jessica who felt totally curious

“jiyeon’s dating eunji apink and krystal finds it.. and.. her heart is broken..and..and.. otthoke..” she lost her words

“omo??! Otthoke??? Uri krystal..”

Suddenly the door opened and..

“KRYSTAL!” two pabo twin sister shouted at the same time, “JIYEON??!!”

Jiyeon looked at them, “hyomin? hyomin? two hyomin?” she asked confusely

Krystal smiled, “aniyo.. they are twins.. this is hyomin eonnie and this is jessica eonnie..”

“what???!!” said jiyeon who was surprised

Hyomin frowned and looked at their tightly hand, “WHAT??! YAH! MOVE YOUR HAND AWAY FROM MY KRYSTAL!” shouted hyomin and tried to separate their hand.

“Yah! You jerk! Stay away from our little sister!!” scolded jessica and pinched jiyeon left ear.

“’aahhhhh!!” jiyeon started to yell in pain

Krystal who shock..confuse.. embarrass.. “STOOOPP!!!” krystal released jiyeon from jessica and hugged her tightly, “eonni.. please... stop hurting my girlfriend!!”

“WHAT??!!! GIRLFRIEND????????!!!!!!!!!!” yelled twins jung in the same time “ANDWE!!”

Krystal smirked and pulled jiyeon into a kiss.

Jiyeon widened her eye for krystal brave action. But not only jiyeon who shock. Jung Twins were jaw dropped. They were surprised.. shocked.. and... froze

“she is mine” said krystal bravely and made jung twins silent.

It’s their first time looking krystal so... brave and.. kiss?? She kissed jiyeon?? their little sister????

“oh..my...god..” said jessica

Hyomin looked at jiyeon and back to krystal.. she looked at jiyeon again and back to krystal “oh..my..god..”

 

Jiyeon suddenly knee in front of hyomin and jessica, “hyomin..jessica... mianhe.. i know both of you love krystal.. but i love her more than both of you.. i know that.. today news shocked you.. but! It’s not true! I’m not dating Eunji! Eunji was just my best friend.. no more.. my heart is only love krystal..” she looked at krystal and smiled. “please.. let me be krystal girlfriend..let me protect her and take care of her.. let me love her..”

 

Hyomin suddenly felt sorry, “okay.. emm... mianhe for slap you”

Krystal gazed at hyomin, “what???”

Jiyeon nodded “gwenchana hyomin~ah.. you do it because you love krystal.. i don’t mind to be slap again”

“are you an idiot?” asked jessica

Jiyeon laughed, “i became fool around krystal.

 

Suddenly hyomin and jessica felt amused around them. “errggg... stop that..“

 

Jiyeon and krystal laughed by looking twins jung act.

 

--

“yah! How could we lose to our little sister?” said jessica who was watching with hyomin

“sshhhh.. they might hear us” whispered hyomin and looked around.

Jessica pouted, “eerrgg... how long will jiyeon stay in our house?”

Hyomin shook her head, “it’s already 1 hour..”

“should we kick her out?” asked jessica

“do you want to get another yell from krystal? She will get mad to us if we asked jiyeon to go home”

Sigh~ huuuuffff~

“we lose to our little sister again..”

Hyomin nodded, “just let her be... “

“they didn’t do anything right?” asked jessica who started to get a ert thinking

Hyomin smacked her twin forehead, “yah! Stop your ert mind! Jiyeon won’t do it.. i know her so well”

“then krystal?? She was brave enough to kiss jiyeon in front of us!! So... i think...”

Hyomin smacked jessica forehead again, “yah! Krystal won’t do it! she is not you who always having a ert mind!”

Jessica pouted.

“stop that~” hyomin whined

Jessica laughed hard, “okay~ back to you...” she looked at hyomin with her sharp eye “are we going to tiffany house?”

Hyomin frowned,  “ do we really have to do it?” she asked back

“yah! Of course!”

“but...”

Jessica sighed and looked straight to hyomin, “no but! Let’s go now! before sky turns dark”

“how about krystal?” asked hyomin back

Jessica stopped, “you are right..”

They sat on the sofa again. “should we peek at them?”

Hyomin nodded, “let’s do it”

They smiled and started to walk their little sister room. slow but sure, hyomin opened the door without any sound.

“eonnie.. what are you doing?” asked krystal who just passed the door

Hyomin and jessica grinned idiotly, “nothing..”

Krystal crossed her arms, “we are not doing anything.. don’t worry.. and! I’m not jessica eonni who have a ert mind!”

Hyomin looked at jessica and laughed hard.

“yah!! I’m not ert!” said jessica and pouted.

Hyomin kept laughing, jessica pinched her and stopped the laugh to the yell.

“yah! Jessica! It’s hurt!”

“that’s for laughing at me!”

Jiyeon laughed, “hyomin.. jessica.. you don’t have to worry.. i won’t do anything to her except kiss her.. don’t worry”

“i keep your word!” said jessica and teased krystal “don’t dare to touch our little krystal”

Jiyeon smiled and nodded, “keep my word”

Jessica smiled and turned to hyomin, “we are going out! Take care of our little soo jung, jiyeon ah!”

“ne!” said jiyeon with her cheerful voice.

Once two jung out, the other jung looked at jiyeon with her killer eyes, “yah! Do you really mean for your words?”

Jiyeon smiled and nodded, “of course..”

“only kiss?” asked krystal bravely

Jiyeon smiled, “then.. do you want me to touch you?” she and made the youngest blushed

“ani...” krystal avoided jiyeon stared but jiyeon trapped krystal in her arm

“i will touch you when we are getting married” whispered jiyeon and made little soojung blushed more

“jinjja?” asked krystal shyly

Jiyeon nodded, “so.. wait for me~” she kissed the girl.

Krystal smiled and kissed her back, “i’m waiting for your ring in my finger”