the other girl

Switch

Sorry for not able to update fast..

The last project is killing me slowly..

 

back to this story..

just a small update for me~

hope you like it! and i be back for T-ara comeback..  see you november~

 

---

Jessica slowly pushed her away, “ i’m sorry fany.. i.. i really didn’t feel that way to you.. you will always be my best friend.. no more than that...”

Jessica opened the door and went out from the car. She walked away, leaving the car with her tears too. She never wanted tiffany to fall in love with her but she didn’t know everything will happen like this. She sat on the bench under the tree and closed her eyes. “what should i do...”

She opened her eyes and looked at the leaf above her. she turned to the right side and..” HWAA!!”  she was almost fallen down before the girl beside her held her hand and pulled her to her embrace.

For a couple second, jessica was shocked with the close distance. She can even smell her cherry perfume.

“could you release me?” asked that girl because jessica was hugging her too tight.

Jessica blushed ad released her hand from the girl, “ i’m sorry” she was blushing. She felt so embarrasing!

The girl smiled, “ i save you twice.. you really need to be more carefull..”

Jessica blushed, “ em.. thank you qri-ssi.. i just.. shock.. “

Qri nodded and give her handkerchief, “ for your tears”

Jessica shook and wiped her tears with her hand, “ no need.. i’m sorry..”  she bowed and ran away.

Qri smiled and took back her handkerchief. “ still cute..”

Jessica was blushing, “ oh my god!!! What the hell is happening with me today????” she finally get in her room.

“oh.. you are back..”

Jessica smiled uneasily to hyomin. “ yeah... i’m back”

Hyomin nodded and back to her book.

“hyomin... mind to tell me.. what kind of girl.. is Qri?”

Hyomin turned her face to jessica and frowned, “ huh?”

“Qri.. you best friend”

Hyomin frowned, “ what make you interested in her now?”

“nothing! I just really want to know her more”

Hyomin smell some fishy, “ she is our school basket reader.. she is clever, beautiful and has so many fans in our school. She is cool outside but actually she was so kind”

“what about eunjung?” jessica asked again

Hyomin chuckled, “ Qri and eunjung were born in the same day but.. they are really opposite. Eunjung is cheerful type but Qri is too calm.. you can say.. one is fire and the other is ice. Like that”

Jessica nodded, “ did you ever have any feeling to them? I mean your best friend?”

Hyomin was silent, “ i never think about that.. beside that.. we are making promise to never fall in love with each other”

Jessica frowned, “ what kind of promise is that?? it’s so weird!”

“because... Falling in love with your best friend will break our friendship.. and we want to stay in the friendship forever”

Jessica nodded, “ huff... i really want tiffany to never fall in love with me.. “

Hyomin was silent

“tiffany is really stubborn.. i didn’t know how to change her back to the old tiffany that i know.. i really didn’t have any feeling for her... and hyomin! do you know?? She just...”

Hyomin was waiting for jessica next words

“she kissed me again..” jessica sighed, “ if taeyeon knew about this.. she will be mad at me.. oh my.. i really didn’t want to be in this complicated love story...”

Hyomin chuckled, somehow.. jessica really looked so funny. “ then.. quickly confess your love for eunjung”

Jessica blushed. “yah!! We.. arrgg.. i don’t know... how? when? And.. i still confuse...”

“because of Qri?”

Jessica nodded, “ i want to know both of them.. but i don’t know how...”

Hyomin sighed, “ you need to decide now jess.. you can’t egoist and want to get them both”

“i know! I know! Bbbuuutttt... Qri really make me so confuse... she is...”

“she is??” suddenly jessica remember the last scene that they were hugging.

Hyomin shook her head, “ you need to clear you mind”

 

--

PEEEPPP PEEEPPP!!

Hyomin looked at her phone

“hei! What are you doing?” – sunny-

Hyomin frowned “sunny?? Aahh.. that girl...”

“i’m studying...what’s wrong?”-hyomin-

“can you help me?? can you become my tutor for a week?? Please? I will pay you in high price! What about $25 / hour ???” –sunny-

“waoo.. you will pay me that high?”-hyomin-

“yeah!! So ?? what do you think?” –sunny-

Hyomin think a while, “i can tutor you after school.. aroud 3 pm?” -hyomin-

“sure!! Should i come to your house?” –sunny-

“no.. let’s meet at the libary near XXX” -hyomin-

“oh! Sure!! So.. when we could start?” –sunny-

“tomorrow?” -hyomin-

“okay!! i will prepare everything! That’s hyomin!!! No!! Master!!!” –sunny-

Hyomin frowned, “master?” -hyomin-

“ne!! you will be my master for this week!! Please take care of me~~”–sunny-

Hyomin smiled, “ okay..” -hyomin-

“so see you tommorow master!!” –sunny-

“see you” -hyomin-

Hyomin shook her head, “what a weird girl...”

At the other side..

Sunny jumped high in her bed, “YESSS!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLYYY!!!!!!!”

Meeooowww...meooooww...meooowww

Sunny smiled to her cat, “ she says yes! she wants to tutor me!!!”

The cat frowned,

“i have a chance! And.. i won’t lose this time...” sunny smiled, “ she is the first girl who make me felt so weird... this heart.. this head.. “ she smiled like a crazy girl again, “ i think.. i really fall in love with her...”

The cat smiled

“i will work really hard this time..” she grinned “fighting!!”

 

 

 

--