weird part 1

Switch

Jessica ran upstairs without greet her parents and little sister. She need to meet her twins. No! she really need her help this time. Without knocking, Jessica opened the door and shouted her twins name "HYOMIN!!!!"

Hyomin who was reading her book, got a big shock and fell on the floor. BUMP!! "Aouch!!" Hyomin said in pain.

"Gwenchana?" Jessica asked her twin and helped her to get up.

Hyomin looked at her twin, "why did you call me?"

Jessica grinned and showed her white teeth " i need your help!"

Hyomin frowned "what?"

"I need you to switch school with me for a week"

Hyomin widened her eyes, "MWO??!!"

Jessica nodded. “please...???”

hyomin frowned and fixed her eyeglass, “for what?”

she smiled shyly, “ehm... actually... huff... miss kim was upset with my grade and... she wants to test me a week and see how i improve my score...erg... actually my school grade”

“what score did you get for your mid-test?” asked hyomin to the point.

“promise me that you won’t tell anyone especially omma and appa” jessica bit her lips

Hyomin simply nodded, “sure.. just tell me”

“math.. 22.. physic.. erg.. 35? .. biology... huft.. 20.. chemisty.. 34...” jessica was going to tell her another score but hyomin stopped her.

“okay... i got it. you really need my help then..”

“so.. you are going to help me, right?” asked jessica again but hyomin thought a while. “please... i will give you anything you want.. just help me for a week please...” jessica begged with her aegyo.

But.. her aegyo was not effect to her twins. “anything?” hyomin asked again

Jessica nodded in second, “anything..”

“okay! deal!”

Jessica jumped happy and hugged hyomin. she even kissed her twin cheeks because she was too happy. “ minnie... this is our secret okay.. no one know our deal except you, me and god”

Hyomin nodded, “not a problem..”

“and.. we need to change your style.. you need to be me and  i need to be you”

Hyomin sighed, “can’t i just be myself?”

“no! hahaha” jessica laughed and put off hyomin big and thick eyeglass. Hyomin blind in a second.

“YAH!! I can’t see anything! Give my eyeglass back!” hyomin shouted and tried to get her eyeglass back. Jessica blushed in laugh.

“mianhe.. mianhe...” still laughing. She took softlens and opened hyomin eyes widely.

“YAH! What are you doing??”

“wait a while minnie... DONE!”

Hyomin blink her eyes many times and felt something strange in her eyes.

Jessica gasped looking at her twins, “waoo.. yeppoda.. so beautiful!! You look so pretty”

Hyomin pouted which made her more cute, “stop it.. i know i’m not”

“hei!” jessica hugged her twins, “don’t be like that.. you  really really really pretty..”

Hyomin nodded, “thank you.. oh!” she remember something, “you need to tell me about your friends.. so when they greet me, i know who they are when they called me”

Jessica nodded “ i will show you their picture” jessica share her phone with hyomin so she could see it.

“it’s our winning competition photo..”

 

 “this is .. yuri..hyoyeon.. taeyeon..yoona..seohyun.. tiffany..sooyoung..sunny and me”

Hyomin nodded, “i hope i can be friend with them.. they look so high class..”

Jessica laughed, “they are my best friend so they also your best friend.. .. oh yeah.. they don’t know that i have twins.. so..  don’t tell them, okay? i’m afraid they will tell miss lee.. all of them were a devil!! ”

Hyomin sighed, “okay..”

“and let me see yours!” jessica shouted excited

Hyomin nodded and got out her phone. She showed the picture to jessica.

(please imagine that hyomin is a nerd who wear a long skirt with a big eye glass)

“oh! Who is she?” jessica pointed to the short hair girl

Hyomin took a look, “oh.. she is eunjung.. why?”

Jessica smiled, “ani..”

Hyomin peeked at her, “geojimal.. i know there is something..”

Jessica smiled, “ i meet her before and... she is the girl who help me when i was about to fall from the stairs”

“oohhhh... sweet... but.. she isn’t easy, jess..”

Jessica nodded, “ don’t worry.. i will get her for sure”

Hyomin shook her head, “you can play with other heart but not my friend please?”

Jessica laughed, “okay-okay.. may be i will play with her for a week” then she laughed again, “joking..”

Hyomin sighed, “ this is boram.. jiyeon.. Qri .. and soyeon”

Jessica nodded, “they look good.. soyeon looks like a barbie doll”

Hyomin smiled, “she is the most talkative one.. so prepare yourself to hear her voice”

Jessica laughed again, “daebak.. oh,... jiyeon.. she looks so beautiful”

Hyomin widened her eyes, “you can’t touch her”

“Mwo? Why?!”

“because our little baby love her..”

Jessica shocked, “krystal?? Love?? Jiyeon?? what??”

Hyomin nodded, “Krystal loves jiyeon so.. don’t ever try to get jiyeon because you will make krystal sad or.. hate you..”

Jessica smiled, “daebak.. how could you know she love her?”

“she told me after i found her putting her love letter on jiyeon bag” hyomin said honestly.

“wao.. daebak.... hahaha... monkey love... but.., krystal is so... SWEET!!! And she is so cute!! KYYAA!! I love our little sister so much!!”

“ssshhh!!!” hyomin shut jessica mouth with her hand, “you are too noisy jess!! It’s a secret and i promise krystal to never tell anyone”

Jessica nodded, “sorry and .. thank you.. did jiyeon love her back?”

Hyomin shook, “jiyeon didn’t know that,  the girl who always put the letter to her is krystal”

“wae?? Kystal didn’t tell her?”

Hyomin nodded, “you know right how shy is krystal... she was cool outside but actually she was very shy. She can’t even look at jiyeon eyes!”

Both of them laughed when they talked about their little sister. “she is just so cute.. and how about jiyeon feeling to krystal? Since you are her bestfriend, you must know something, right?”

“ehm.. jiyeon is unpredictable girl... i always see her smile while she was reading the letter form krystal... but... when they met at school.. they just liked a stranger to each other  and it seem likes jiyeon didn’t interest in her at all”

“Why don’t you help our cute baby??” asked jessica with a big pout

“i don’t know how”

Jessica shook at her twins. They were twins but a very opposite twins, okay.. i will help krysta to get jiyeon”

“how????”

Jessica grinned with her devil plan, “secret..”

“heoolll..... okay... but remember.. just a week right?” asked hyomin again and jessica nodded.

“don’t worry, minnie.. my friends won’t bite you..” jessica laughed at hyomin face. She knew that hyomin was afraid or shy meeting new friends.

Hyomin laughed, “do you have lover?”

Jessica shook, “ for now.. no...”

Hyomin looked at jessica unbelievable, “jinjja?”

Jessica nodded, “ yes.. sure.. oh yeah! I forget to tell you.. i got so many fans in school so.. i hope you just passed them.. or.. don’t care about them and focus on mine test.. no... your test now”

“oh my... can i take my words now?”

“NO!! we have made Deal!”  jessica laughed hard.

“erg.. and who is your close friend?” asked hyomin again “can we just tell them about this deal? And i can tell my friends too”

“NO!!” jessica shouted, “please.. minnie... don’t tell anyone.. it’s embrassing.. please.. just help me.. just a week.. and i will promise everything you want..”

Hyomin sighed again, “okay.. just a week.. remember jes! Just A Week!”

Jessica nodded, “ i love you minnie!!!”

--

 

“JJJJEESSSIIIICAAAA!!!!!” the girl fans kept shouting when they found jessica was walking to the school.

Hyomin put the earphone and put her song into the high volume. She felt so nervous when she got her feet on kirin high school. Yes! You are right! hyomin was pretended to be jessica now. and her name wasn’t hyomin anymore but.. ‘JESSICA’. Hufffttt.. hyomin felt trap by her own decision. “i shouldn’t make this deal..”

“jes!” someone shouted but hyomin didn’t hear it. she was in her deep thought. “yah! Jessica jung!!!” she tapped hyomin and made hyomin jumped in shock.

“oh!” hyomin turned back and found a girl.. a short girl? Who is she? wait.. ehm.. her name is... “sunny?”

“yah! I call you so many times but you didn’t hear it”

Hyomin grinned, “i’m sorry. I just..” suddenly someone hug hyomin from back and made hyomin screamed, “KKYYAAHHH!!”

The girl immediately released her hug, “jes! It’s me! Tiffany!”

Hyomin looked at the beautiful girl in front of her now, oh my!! I almost got a heart attack! “oh.. sorry tiffany.. i just.. shocked.. i’m sorry..”

Tiffany looked at hyomin weirdly, did she just say sorry? And she call me tiffany? My full name? “what’s wrong with you sica? You look weird today..”

Hyomin gasped, “i’m sorry.. i  study too hard for the test.. i didn’t sleep enough..”

Tiffany smiled and kissed hyomin forehead, “don’t study too hard sica.. i’m sad if you got sick”

Hyomin froze in place because of tiffany suddenly action did she just kiss me?!! this girl?? Oh my.. what kind of relationship between she and jessica??  Hyomin took a breath deg! Deg! Deg! It just a friend kiss, hyomin...yes... just a friend kiss.. not a big problem. She tried to calm herself down.

Sunny looked at her weirdly, so strange.. i never saw jessica like this before..ehm..

“jes..  i think you need to meet mrs kim.. you are going to have a test with her this morning, right?” said sunny and made a big question mark on hyomin head.

“heh???? Did i?”

Sunny and tiffany nodded, “yes, you are”

JESSICA DIDN’T TELL ME!! “okay.. i will go meet her then” hyomin was going to walk but she stopped  her step. AISH!! I’m going crazy now!! where is she then? where is the office? Should i ask them? But...  “sunny.. can you accompany me?”

Tiffany pouted, “Sica! Why didn’t you ask me?”

Hyomin frowned, “why should i?” this girl is so weird

“ we are always together.. are you bored with me?” asked tiffany with her sad face.

Oh my.. what’s wrong with this girl? No.. what kind of relationship between her and Jessica?? Are they couple?? “i’m sorry tiff..”

Sunny frowned, “you look so weird today, jess”

Hyomin gasped, “ani.. i’m okay.. just a bit tired.. let go sunny.. i need to meet mrs kim and finished my test as soon as possible” she dragged sunny hand and walked away leaving tiffany who felt dump.

“did she just call me tiff?? Not fany?? What’s wrong with sica?”

 

 

 

 

 

 
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE T-ARA IN http://koreanupdates.com/kuawards2014/vote/