C h a p t e r 21

A Love To Chase After

C h a p t e r 21:

“JiJae~ah? Ready?” Mr. Choi asked. JiJae turned around to him and smiled.

“Neh, I-I am. I’m just very nervous,” JiJae answered.

“Don’t be. It’s your wedding day,” Mr. Choi said. “You can do this. Pretend that it’s just you and JaeJoong and you’re just hearing the priest out of nowhere.” She giggled at his advice.

“I’ll try that,” she said. Mr. Choi smiled and inserted his arm through hers.

“Kahja!”

The doors then opened. Music started as the wedding started. After the bridesmaid, their partners, ring barrier, flower girl, and bible carrier, the best man, and maid of honor walked through the aisle, it was then JiJae, the bride and Mr. Choi, the man walking her down the aisle. JaeJoong looked at her and couldn’t keep his eyes off of her. He thought of her as a beauty, a goddess. He did not want to take eye contact off of her as if he was afraid that if he just blinked, she would be gone instantly. JiJae saw him and shyly smiled and blushed as he just stared at her. What seem forever for them, they were finally standing right next to each other, facing the priest.

(A/N: IM VERY SORRY! IDK WHAT THE PRIEST NORMALLY SAYS IN WEDDINGS! I’VE BEEN TO ONLY ONE SO…IF YOU WANT…YOU CAN JUST IMAGINE WHAT THE PRIEST WILL SAY. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING =D)

“Do you take Kim JiJae as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" he asked to JaeJoong. JaeJoong looked deeply into her eyes and smiled.

“I do,” JaeJoong said. “With this ring I thee wed, and pledge thee my troth.”
The priest then faced JiJae.

“Do you take ___ as your lawful wife/husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" JiJae faced JaeJoong and smiled.

“I do,” she answered with so much love making JaeJoong’s heart flutter. “With this ring I thee wed, and pledge thee my troth.”

“Our newly wedded couples: Kim JiJae and Kim JaeJoong. Kim JaeJoong, you may now kiss your bride.” JaeJoong faced her and cupped her face and kissed her. The audience cheered and soon they headed to the reception party and after, their honeymoon. (A/N: Sorry for going too fast…am I? It’s like a little past 5AM while I’m typing this. Yeah, call me crazy!)

“JiJae, JaeJoong, have fun on your honeymoon,” said YunHo as he hugged the both of them.

“We will,” said JaeJoong as he affectionately looked at JiJae. She looked down and blushed. JunSu walked up to JiJae and hugged her.

“Have fun with hyung. Tell me when I’m going to become an uncle,” said JunSu. JiJae laughed.

“I will,” she answered. YooChun hit the back of his head.

“Yah! Hyung!” JunSu whined.

“Really, don’t in their personal life,” said YooChun. He then hugged JiJae. “Have fun. I want some souvenirs.”

“Araso, oppa,” JiJae said. She the walked up to ChangMin and hugged him. “Bye, Minnie.”

“Bye, Jae. I’ll miss you,” said ChangMin. “And your cooking.” She giggled.

“When I come back, I’ll make you all the food that you want, araso?”

“I like that idea. I will wait for you patiently.”

“That’s my food boy.”

Everyone laughed and JaeJoong reached his hand to hold JiJae’s hand. JiJae smiled and held it.

“Bye guys,” said JiJae.

“Bye you two,” the guys said. Both entered the car and everyone watched them leave.

“Ah, oppa, JeJu Island is so beautiful!” JiJae squealed when they got off the plane.

“I figured you would like it. C’mon, let’s go to our beach house,” said JaeJoong.

“Bwoh? You have a beach house here?” JiJae asked.

“Neh.”

“Ah, my Joongie who’s full of surprises, eh?”

“Yup. Surprises won’t stop will it?” JaeJoong asked as he lightly poked her nose.

“It will never stop,” JiJae said. They then took a cab and after a few minutes, JiJae fell asleep on his shoulder.

“Newlyweds?” the driver asked. JaeJoong looked at him and smiled.

“Neh,” JaeJoong answered happily.

“Congratulations then. Well, we’re here. Have fun on your honeymoon oh and I suggest to not go too far when she’s not ready,” said the driver. He drove away as JiJae was on JaeJoong’s back and he had the luggage.

“Aish, that man. I know what I’m gonna do with my wife,” JaeJoong said with a small laugh. JaeJoong managed to bring JiJae and their luggage in the beach house. He gently placed JiJae on the bed and tucked her in. He lightly kissed her forehead and lied down next to her with his arm around her. “My JiJi. Finally we’re together.”

“I know oppa,” said JiJae unexpectedly which startled him.

“JiJi, you’re up. Did-Did I wake you up?” JaeJoong asked.

“Anio,” she answered and turned to him. “I love you, oppa.” JaeJoong smiled and passionately kissed her.

“I love you too. Gosh, you drive me crazy, you know,” said JaeJoong. He was on top of her and he looked at her up and down her body. JiJae hit his chest.

“Aigoo, oppa, you’re such a ert.” JaeJoong pouted. JiJae giggled and kissed his lips. “But, you’re my ert. Saranghae, Joongie.”

“Saranghae, JiJi.”

“Love me forever oppa?” JiJae asked.

“You wanna know how much I love you?” JiJae smiled with a nod. “Forever never ends right? That’s how much I will love you. If you’re gonna be gone forever, then forever in my life I’ll find you. Forever in my life I’ll be by your side and never leave you. Saranghae.” 

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Ah! I finished! I hope you liked this fanfic!
Thank you for my readers for reading and thank you for the comments! I'm sorry that I don't reply back to your comments T.T But I'm always happy when I read them.

Please read my other fanfics!