C h a p t e r 11

A Love To Chase After

C h a p t e r 11:

“JiJi?” JaeJoong called.

“Hmm?” she answered, feeling confused.

“C’mon, we gotta head home. We kinda fell asleep and surprisingly, it’s dark outside,” JaeJoong answered. JiJae immediately sat up.

“Chincha?”

“Neh.”

“Oh, araso, aja,” she said and both of them stood up, walking back home side by side. “Wow, it’s chilly at night.” JaeJoong chuckled, taking off his jacket.

“Here, wear mine,” JaeJoong offered and placed the jacket on her.

“O-Oppa, you shouldn’t, you might catch a cold,” JiJae said.

“Well, you might catch one too and I rather see myself get sick then you.”

“But…”

“No buts JiJi. I’m here to protect you.” With that, JiJae blushed and leaned against his shoulder.

“We’re home!” JaeJoong called once they entered the room.

“Guys, finally! What were you two doing?” asked JunSu.

“We fell asleep in the park while we were cloud gazing,” JaeJoong answered.

“Cloud gazing?” JunSu asked.

“Yup,” JaeJoong said.

“Wow…”

“Shut up.”

“But, I mean, cloud gazing?” JunSu questioned. “I can do better than that.”

“Oh, yeah, like what would you do?” JaeJoong asked.

“Uh…um…”

“That’s what I thought,” he said, making JiJae giggle. JunSu pouted, making JiJae frown.

“JunSu~ah, don’t be sad, he’s just kidding with you,” JiJae said with a reassuring smile.

“Hyung, why can’t you be nicer like your girlfriend here?” JunSu asked.

“Well, I’m just being myself, aren’t I?”

“Bw-Bwoh, so…girlfriend and boyfriend?” They both nodded in agreement. JunSu smiled widely and evilly. “YooChun~ah, you owe me fifty bucks!” he squealed, giving JaeJoong and JiJae questionable looks.

“What are you talking about?” YooChun asked, entering the room.

“Guys, tell him,” said JunSu.

“We’re dating,” JaeJoong blurted out. His eyes widened but dangled his hand down, reaching in his pocket.

“Aish, here JunSu,” YooChun said sadly, handing him the money. He then faced the couple happily. “Congrats you two. I’m proud.”

YooChun walked back to his room and went to sleep. JaeJoong and JiJae turned to JunSu, looking at him suspiciously.

“Bet?” JiJae asked.

“Uh…..”

F l a s h b a c k

“For sure, JaeJoong Hyung will tell JiJae that he loves her today,” said JunSu once JiJae and JaeJoong went out the door.

“No way. I knew him a year longer than you. I say around next week,” said YooChun. YunHo and ChangMin shook their heads in disbelief.

“You wanna bet on that?” JunSu asked.

“Fifty bucks. Deal?”

“Deal.” Then, they shook hands, making the final deal.

End of Flashback

“You two are idiots,” JiJae said with a small laugh, walking to the bedroom.

“Bwoh? How?” JunSu asked.

“Mollayo, you ask her,” JaeJoong said and followed JiJae, leaving JunSu standing there confused.

JunSu just shrugged, setting up his PS3. JaeJoong walked in, finding JiJae lying on the bed, her eyes closed. He smiled and walked to her. He lied down next to her as he stared at her angelic face. He gently moved her bangs covering her eyes.

“Hey, oppa,” JiJae said, her eyes still closed. JaeJoong slightly jumped from her sudden greeting.

“Did I wake you?” JaeJoong asked.

“Anio, I was just resting my eyes,” she answered.

“Oh. So, are you hungry? And don’t even say no. We haven’t eaten the whole day.”

“I am starved.” She hopped out of bed, heading to the kitchen. JaeJoong chuckled and followed her.

Both were in the kitchen. JunSu minded his own business and just continued playing his PS3. Soon, ChangMin came in, smelling the aroma of the food.

“ChangMin~oppa, hey!” JiJae greeted happily.

“Hey. When did you two come home?” ChangMin asked.

“About 10 minutes ago,” she said.

“So…what you two do?”

“Cloud gazing!” JiJae answered cheerfully.

“Cute…anything else?” he asked so curiously.

“Nothing but fell asleep wae?”

“Uh…Hyung, what did YOU do? Like…did you say anything?”

“Neh, I…confessed,” JaeJoong answered. With that, ChangMin formed a large smile on his face. “What’s with the smile?”

“YUNHO HYUNG YOU OWE ME A HUNDRED BUCKS!!!” ChangMin screamed, scaring everyone in the room.

“BWOH?!” JaeJoong and JiJae questioned. YunHo came in the room, freaked out.

“What are you talking about? And don’t scream,” said YunHo.

“They’re going out, so I win,” said ChangMin with pride.

“Already? Hyung you confessed today?” YunHo asked.

“Yeah…” JaeJoong answered as he slowly nodded in disbelief.

“Gah, here ChangMin,” said YunHo sadly, handing ChangMin the hundred bucks.

“A bet?” JiJae asked.

“Neh,” they both answered.

“Why is everyone betting?” JiJae asked.

“Hey, JaeJoong is just a shy kiddo on confessing,” said YunHo.

“Shy?! I’m not shy to confess!” JaeJoong yelled.

“Yes you were,” said ChangMin.

“That was before,” JaeJoong said back.

“Yeah, sure. Since when?”

“Aish!” JiJae let out a small laugh. JaeJoong looked her with a pout.

“Mianhe oppa,” said JiJae and gave him a peck on the cheek making him blush.

“Omo! He’s blushing!” YunHo squealed.

“What? You think it’s wrong for a guy to blush?” JaeJoong asked.

“Mollayo, I never did.”

“Sure, sure. I mean we watched My Sassy girl, look at you blushing then,” JaeJoong said back. (Haha this is YunHo: O_O)

“I did not!”

“Oh sure you did. ChangMin~ah, where’s the picture in your phone?”

“Oh here,” said ChangMin, handing him his cell phone.

“Okay, okay…You can stop now,” said YunHo. “Jae, you win.”

“Yeah!” he cheered, giving ChangMin a high five.

“Wow, all of you guys are so immature,” said JiJae.

“We can’t help it to be stupid,” said JaeJoong, making them laugh.