C h a p t e r 20

A Love To Chase After

A/N: I'm sooooooo sorry for not updating for 2 weeks? Or more? I'm so sorry! I've been busy!!! >_<

________________________________________________________________________

C h a p t e r 20:

“Oppa,” JiJae called as they were walking out of the hospital.

“Hmm?” JaeJoong asked.

“Thank you for waking up,” JiJae said. JaeJoong chuckled and kissed her forehead.

“For you, I will force myself to wake up. I need to know if you were alright. I need to know if you’re happy. I need to you if you’re with me,” JaeJoong said.

“I am with you and now I am alright and very happy.”

“That’s good. So…where would you like to go?”

“Oppa, we need to go home. Doctor said that you need to rest.”

“Let’s go over our wedding plans,” JaeJoong suggested. “I’ve rested enough in the hospital.”

“Araso, oppa. Let’s just go home so that everyone knows you’re alright.,” said JiJae. JaeJoong nodded as they entered YunHo’s car.

“Jae! I’m so glad that you’re awake and alright and, and, and…” YunHo stuttered happily.

“YunHo, don’t kill yourself, k? I’m glad too,” said JaeJoong.

“Haha, I won’t.”

They arrived and as soon as they entered, YooChun, ChangMin, and JunSu cheered out surprise. JaeJoong smiled and laughed and hugged them all.

“Oppa, c’mon, they made food for you,” JiJae said.

“Araso. Let’s eat guys!” JaeJoong said and they all started to eat. “Wow, who made it?”

“JiJae,” they all answered. JaeJoong looked at her happily.

“Wow, you’re amazing, you know that?” he asked her.

“No I’m not,” she said. JaeJoong put his arms around her shoulders and kissed her cheek.

“Yes you are. You’re my amazing fiancé,” said JaeJoong. JiJae blushed and quietly ate her food.

“Wow, JiJae you have to cook more meals,” said JunSu.

“Don’t worry. Hopefully I will just for you guys,” said JiJae.

“Whoo!” all the guys cheered making JiJae laughed.

“So, any plans for today?” asked YooChun.

“Neh,” JiJae answered. “Wedding plans!”

“Oh, like?” asked YooChun.

“Hmm…since oppa needs to rest, me and Mrs. Kim are going to go shopping for my wedding dress,” JiJae answered.

“Bwoh? I thought both of us will talk about our wedding plans,” said JaeJoong.

“We will, but I’m searching for my dress. Besides, it’s bad luck if you see me in my dress.”

“Yeah, Jae. Would you like to take the chances of having bad luck in your marriage life?” asked ChangMin.

“Neh! I wanna see my baby in her dress!” JaeJoong said so childishly.

“Aigoo, oppa, you will. On our wedding day.”

“I don’t wanna wait for our wedding day.”

“Too bad. Besides it’s only gonna be a few weeks away and to make things even…I will not see you in your tuxedo. Deal?” JaeJoong smiled.

“Deal.”

“Good, now I’m going to call your umma and hopefully when she’s free I will go out,” JiJae said and called his mom. She smiled happily while she did and soon hung up.

“Bwoh?” JaeJoong asked.

“See you tonight,” said JiJae. JiJae kissed JaeJoong bye and left. JaeJoong sighed sadly and faced the others.

“What’s wrong?” YunHo asked.

“I wanna see her in her dress,” JaeJoong answered in a little bit of a whiny voice.

“Aw, too bad. You’re waiting until your wedding day,” JunSu answered in the same tone JaeJoong used. Everyone laughed and continued eating.

“U-Umma, these dresses are so expensive. I-I won’t be able to afford them,” said JiJae.

“Nonsense, JiJae. I’m paying for it,” said Mrs. Kim.

“Bwoh? A-Anio, I don’t wanna be a burden and…”

“JiJae~ah, you two said that I get to be a part of your wedding. Let me pay for some things and you two can pay for the rest, please?” JiJae just smiled.

“Araso, umma. Aja!”

They both cheerfully entered the store and looked at many dresses. There were so many they chose. After they were, they tried them on.

DRESSES:

Dress #1: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii263/trackgirl653/Designs/Dress1.jpg

Dress #2: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii263/trackgirl653/Designs/FleurWeddingDress-1.jpg

Dress #3: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii263/trackgirl653/Designs/Dress3.jpg

Dress #4: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii263/trackgirl653/Designs/Dress4.jpg

Dress #5: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii263/trackgirl653/Designs/Dress5.jpg

Dress #6: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii263/trackgirl653/Designs/Dress6.jpg

“I really love the 5th dress,” said JiJae.

“Me, too. I guess we’ll be buying this. Now for the shoes,” said Mrs. Kim.

JiJae laughed and searched for shoes until she found the perfect one.

Shoes: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii263/trackgirl653/Designs/shoes.jpg

Soon, the jewelry.

Jewelry: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii263/trackgirl653/Designs/jewelry.jpg

After hours of shopping, Mrs. Kim drove JiJae back home. She left everything in the car so that JaeJoong doesn’t see anything. She waved bye and said many thank you and soon entered her house. JunSu, ChangMin, and YooChun were playing Xbox, YunHo was reading a book while JaeJoong was cooking dinner.

“Hey,” she greeted and walked over to JaeJoong and gave him a hug. “Hey, Joongie.” JaeJoong hugged her back.

“Hey, babe. So how was the shopping spree?” he asked.

“Tiring but it was fun. So many pretty dresses but I’ve got my dress, shoes, and jewelry,” JiJae answered.

“Where’s your dress?” he asked so excitedly.

“Bwoh? Anio, I’m not telling you. You have to wait until our wedding day to wear the dress,” JiJae said.

“Bwoh? Then…then…you’re not going tuxedo shopping with me,” said JaeJoong.

“No need to. We made a deal remember? Although, I do wanna see you wear a tux.” JaeJoong kissed her nose.

“Well then, you have to wait until our wedding day.” JiJae blushed.

“Araso, we’re even,” said JiJae. JaeJoong smiled and kissed her.

“Yes we are.” 

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So, I hope the links to the dresses work ^^ I know I checked it, but forgot if they all worked or not, but I hope they do! I'm sorry if they don't ^^