ten

MR.POPULAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Baekhyun's Pov)

"He was supposed to kill me, but he didn't. And now he's going to die." Taeya said, moving in front of him.
"Taeya he kidnapped you, Brought you all the way to Baker's Field, he's part of the mafia, and drove sehun away. The father of your baby." I said completely forgetting that Taeya's dad was standing there. 
"What is Baekhyun talking about Taeya? What does he mean by the father of your baby?" He said.
"Dad, I'm pregnant." Taeya said. Everyone else gasped. 
"Oh, I am going to him up. He's dead meat. How dare he leave my daughter during the middle of a pregnancy." Her dad said. 
I looked at Taehyung who had a nervous face.
"Okay Taeya we're not going to kill Taehyung but I'm not letting him go." I said dialing the police number.
"That's okay. I fully accept it. I'm probably going to die anyway." Taiyuan says. 
"Taehyung, you come with us." My dad said. Onew and Key grabbed him by the arms.

"Taeya you stay here. And don't leave because the mafia will probably be searching to kill you. Be safe." I tell her. 
She nods her head. 
She closed the door and locked it. 
"If we don't kill you, Sehun will." I whispered in a not so nice tone is Taehyung's ear.
-
-
-

(Sehun's Pov)  Just thinking about Taeya made me cry. I wish I was with her. With my baby. And now she's with Taehyung who I don't trust at all. She probably hates me. She doesn't even want me there for the childbirth. All of this driving me insane. My suicidal thoughts have gotten worse. All want to do is die and I don't know how making it stop.

(Taeyas pov)
After beakhyun left with my dad and everyone I was feeling scared. I haven't been by myself since I met sehun in Korea. And that was when everything started happening. I sat in the apartment that me and sehun used to share. The one that is still in his name. It looked like he was still here his coat was still on the rack. His shoes were at the door. His clothes were in our closet in the bedroom. Everything was here...
Except him.
It was such a shame to live like this and carry on. I was st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter