| 19

MR.POPULAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was restless for the next few days.
I knew he was on his way. he had tould me and he had tould me angrily. "DONT YOU LIE TO ME! I KNOW YOUR FATHER SHOT MY SON AND LET ME TELL YOU I WONT LET IT GO EASY. YOU WILL SUFFER AS WELL AS YOUR FAMILEY."
I didnt get to say much to mr.oh , he wouldn't really let me. he was more of a talk when I done kind of person. and truth was he was talking the whole  time so my chance at words were to never be reviled. 
he had asked me who had shot sehun and I had said."I dont know." but truth was I did know. I was close to that person.  closer to him more than you know. 
my father.
my father, yes was a powerful man, we were rich, and I had only been showerd with money and flashy things but I hadnt been able to find happiness in all of that.
everytime I would be interested in someone my father got "RID" of them. so yea you could understand why I was so terrified when I seen sehun in a pool of blood.
why I had acted so quickly to make sure I saved him.
why I had cussed baekhyun out.
he knew what would happen if my father had found out about somthing like that.
he knew!
it was what he wanted all along. which made no sense to me.
I still haven't figured that out yet.
sehun had suffered enough back in korea. 
why did he nees to suffer more.
what he has gotten latley was ten times worse what I had gotten in korea.
and I still managed to love him unconditionally.
thats why I am so estatic that he loves me unconditionally. 
even after what my father did.
but that was the problem. 
it didnt matter what we thought. it didnt matter if we forgave another. it was about who was on the outside. the outsiders. they didnt feel what we felt. they didn't feel the heartbeat that beated as one. they didn't get feel what we felt when we looked in in anothers eyes, or how it felt when we kissed another causing our whole world to crash because of temptation. 
passion.
want.
no.....
they didn't know.
and that was the reason for mr. oh to walk through that door as of right now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter