| 27

MR.POPULAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"so how did you guys find us?" I said trying to break the silance. 
baekhyun ,who was driving, looked at me through the review mirror." your father contacted my dad. your dad had broke out of jail and is on his way he just couldn't make it in time so me and the boys and my father came to the rescue." baekhyun turned his attention past me to the car behind us.
"my dads following closely behind."
I turned around as well as sehun. it really was him that insane best friend to my dad. he was driving a badass car like the one you see in the movies black on black. it just screamed out danger.
I turned back around.
"yeah as soon as he got that call from your dad taeya my father said 'son, taeya is in danger you remeber everything I taught you?' god he is a madman" baekhyun said mimicking his father.
everyone laughed.
except sehun.
"so yeah I for the very first time am honored to put my skills to the test to help you." baekhyun said to me.
wheather or not baekhyun wanted to be like his father his father trained him he always tould him that if life didn't work out as planned he always had the government to fall back on.
hence why he was trained really well. 
me, being a girl, my father said that I didn't need to be in that kind of goverment. he rather me be, if anything, working for the government, but for the good kind.
we had pulled up to an open area. baekhyun had put the car in park and we all got out. mr.byun got out as well towering 6 ft 1, graying in the hair but a face just as youthful as baekhyuns. they were like an spitting image of another. 
he wore all black cloths with a trench black coat just as expected. looking like the badass he was.
he walked up to us. stopping in frunt of the five of us. taking his sunglasses off to make direct eye contact. looking directly at me.
"taeya im glad your alright I have no clue as to why that son of a kiddnapped you but I really think that you should be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter