| 13

MR.POPULAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up cuddled against Sehun. I look down and notice that I was wearing Sehun's shirt and some underwear. I guess he put it on my while I was sleeping. Luckily he had some sweatpants on. "Sehun. Wake up Sehun." I say moving his hair out of his face. 
His eyes fluttered open and I smiled at him. 
He smiled back at me and kissed my on my forehead. 
"I liked last night. It was nice for being my first time." I said. 
"Taeya will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. 
"What?! No!" I tell him. 
"What?! Why?" He says sitting up. 
"You didn't let me finish. If you want to be my boyfriend, you have to work for it. I'm not just going to take you back so quickly. Are you willing to work for it?" I say. 
He nods.
"Anything to get you back." He says. 
I'm not just going to take Sehun back so quickly. He has to show me that he cares and that he really wants me. Last night was cool and all but it wasn't the only thing that would just build our relationship back up. Me and Sehun are just going to be friends for now. Really close friends. No more, no less. 
Me and Sehun decided to go to the movies today. We aren't going to school so there's no point in just staying home. "I've never watched Korean movies before." I say looking at the movie que. "We should see Miracles in Cell No. 7." 
"That's a sad movies isn't it?" I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter