| 23

MR.POPULAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in what sane mind thinks of killing your own flesh and blood?
scratch that he was insane.
insane enough to kill sehun. all for what though?
what did he do? better yet,how did we get to this point?
how did it become this dangerous for the both of us? did we deserve what had come to us like this?
no i dont think so. i dont think we had done enough for things to be this way.

i had finally woken up. im guessing i had got drugged again, as well as sehun. i looked over to him and seen him leying on the cold floor. so peacefully and so quietly thatvi had to check to see if he wasn't dead.
he wasn't.

this time i didn't dream while i was alseep. i only had blackness dor a visual. and mabey that was what is was like when you died you couldnt see anything but darkness all around. paralyzed for an eternity. i was uncertain on how the out come of this night mare was going to be and i had hoped it would turn out good.
mabey soneone could save us. or mabey sehuns father could spare us and not kill us like he planned.

but that man. that evil man was of the mafia lines and no mercy was in his vocabulary. and thats why i preyed. i preyed on that cold floor for forgiveness of my sins and to help us out. i asked god to hear me this one time and i would never ask of anything again. and then i said it.

i preyed for my father to find me and rescue me from this and kill and shoot him like i knew he would. it was only a matter of time the cloolck was ticking and i knew. i knew then he was arive. he would show up in no time. sehuns father was a bad insane man.

mine was worse.

he was capital B A D

the definition of  Insane.

and the mindset like a mad man.

if sehun father though he was capable for even one secound he better think again. baekhyun knew what he was like and who he was. my father wasnt a man to be messed with. sure he let the police take him away. but they wouldnt only to be able to put him away temporarily and not permanently.
i looked at sehun hoping hed wake up soon so i could talk to him before they tried to have there way with us again.

i shook him.

he didnt wake.

i shook and shook him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter