| 25

MR.POPULAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"so why did you treat me like crap when you met me?" I asked sehun. me and him were having a heart to heart since we had nothing eles to do.
sehun looked at me and felt guilty. "mian I didnt mean to treat you that way if you must know I treated you that way because I couldn't fall for you. the truth is you were the first girl I had seen my self with,like as in a future. but knowing my father he wouldnt allow it. so I took my anger out on you." "oh.." was all I managed to say.
"why did you like me?" even in the dark room you could tell I was blushing. "I I I liked you because you were a bad boy."
sehun smirked. "well I see it's true the good girl always go for the bad ones, yeah?"
he came closer to me kissing me passionately.  I trembled under his touch. I was so in love with him. I couldn't even ever imagine my self away from him. let alone not be with oh sehun.
"you know what I like." he said breaking the kiss and looking back at me. "I like how I make you tremble when I kiss your lips. how the slightest touch can make you moan." he touched me in my inner thigh causing me to cry out.
"yah..oh sehun." I said with my eyes wide.
"what?" he said in lust. "why are you so horney." I asked him. which was true. why was he under these circumstances. we were trapped in a room waiting to get killed.
"you know what I have not the slightest clue." he says pushing me down on the floor getting in between my legs. I gasped at his kisses on my neck.
"give in to me. and give in to me now." he demanded ily.
"no I really don't want to get caught." I whispered. "I don't care I don't know why but this situation is making me want to you every five minutes." he said in between kisses.i could feel him hard as a rock. and I moaned. he shut me up by kissing me blocking the noise out. he riped my bottoms down once a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter