| 2

MR.POPULAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My first week of school just rolled by really slow. I barely saw Baekhyun because he was with his new group of friends with that jerk, Sehun. Ugh I hate that Sehun kid. I've been told that their group is called Exo. I've met some of the guy because I've bumped into them in the hallway. Turns out they're actual really nice. And also the most popular group of boys in the school. And did I mention that all of them are the definition if y?

I walked to the cafeteria and sat at an empty table. I have no friends. I wish I could hang out with Baekhyun. I miss him. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Oh Baekhyun." I stand up and hug him.

"I'm sorry I haven't been hanging out with you. The boys put me in their band and I'm the new vocalist. Isn't that cool?" He says with the biggest smile on his face.

I genuinely feel happy for him. He made a huge group of friends which just so happen to be the popular boys and he's already in a band.

"Im so happy for you Baekhyun. I was wondering if-"

"Hey Byun rehearsal. Now." Sehun calls.

"You should probably get to them. They seem to need you a whole lot more than I do." I say feeling my eyes spring with tears.

"But I rather hang out with you." Baekhyun replies.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter